Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Creepy Old Fart
JediScum is probably a spambot
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 11:38 PM       
I will say one positive thing about Scientologists... they don't come knocking on yer door trying to bug you when yer got no clothes on trying to "make it" with yer hand, like the Goddamn Jehovah's Witness, Mormons and Girl Scouts do.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 11:40 PM       
yes they do
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 11:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
i'm down to 340 1/2 this week

everybody limbo
congrats :> Eric and I are losing weight too :>
Murkey Messiah
Great Mighty Poo is probably a spambot
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 11:45 PM       
Sorry if I bothered anyone. I love i-mockery too much to never see it again. I guess the forums aren't for me. Look but don't touch eh?

Edit: PAGE BREAK -MLE
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 11:48 PM       
YOU DIDN'T PAGE BREAK PROPERLY

REPORTED

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 11:49 PM       
just don't touch it so often in a day

you'll get sore, badum pssh
Creepy Old Fart
JediScum is probably a spambot
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 11:50 PM       
Really? That's never happened to me yet.

Jehovah's and Mormons usually get the piss on the shoe and the slamming of the door. Girl Scouts, on the other hand, I am actually polite enough to ask if they have the chocolate-caramel-coconut cookies. Usually, they're sold out.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 11:53 PM       
I already took care of it, esuohlim <3
OH GOD
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 11:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Mighty Poo View Post
I love i-mockery too much to never see it again.
hold on, does getting banned on the forums ban you from the main site too? i mean i know that stuff got more integrated, but
OH GOD
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 11:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
congrats :> Eric and I are losing weight too :>
it was actually down to like 337.2 or so the next morning but i'm not gonna count that cause you weigh a lot less in the morning usually
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 12:04 AM       
eric and I always weigh in the morning.
OH GOD
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 12:06 AM       
i been weighin after lazer tag
Murkey Messiah
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 12:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
YOU DIDN'T PAGE BREAK PROPERLY

REPORTED
Page Break? Humor me. Is it just done to be done and follow this threads tradition or is it some command you have to enter?

And according to this threads rules I should be a jerk.
So... Break your own page, Esu? Or after 1200+ pages is it already broken?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 02:05 AM       
so.... was Spednazi's (or whatever his lame ass name was) banning over anything interesting? Or was he just being gay? Not that there is anything wrong with the gays... I might even have a gay somewhere..... if you want to borrow one.. on not....
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 02:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
hold on, does getting banned on the forums ban you from the main site too? i mean i know that stuff got more integrated, but
Hey Poo, say something about this.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 02:08 AM       
He attempted to derail seth's seriously serious thread.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 02:09 AM       
Seriously?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 02:14 AM       
that and he was an useless queermo
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 02:15 AM       
a seriously useless queermo.
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 03:47 AM       
Though that does somewhat imply that there's such a thing as a USEFUL queermo, and that's just madness.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 04:12 AM       
Here's some seriously useful queermo info. icanhascheezburger updated it to where you can have an account that holds favorites and your submissions and other such gay nonsense.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 07:35 AM       
i need to rename you "king of semantics"
Murkey Messiah
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 09:13 AM        Ban
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Hey Poo, say something about this.
I tried to log in the following morning before work and apparently my IP address was banned all across I-mockery. It wouldn't even let me browse the main site, let alone the forums. The reason stated was "read the rules". It was only for a day so I figured I had just been a retard.

I mean I knew I was being silly with this whole Mighty Poo thing but I didn't think it was "roll your eyes and ban the guy" retarded. Guess MLE's old rule post about "Don't try to be funny, it will come naturally" is right. I figured I would just give you guys a laugh, I've been coming to I-Mockery to view the articles for so long it actually never dawned on me that like any other forum you guys had to fight off trolls and morons.

Like I said, I'm really sorry. Didn't mean to step on anyone's toes.
Man and a Half!
The_Funktasm is probably a spambot
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 09:16 AM       
Torr with most last names.

Brutus Sternwell

DickSuperNorberto

Beef Supreme

Butch Ripper

I could probably think of more, or at least find some good ones...
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 09:50 AM       
I told one of my friends the other day that I thought Kevin Smith was over-rated and his films weren't really that good. From the reaction I got I kind of wish I'd just punched the guy's mother in the face. It would've been less hassle.

He was all like "I can't believe you just said that!!! do you want me to SLAP you??" as if not liking Kevin Smith films was in the same league as skull fucking Jesus.