Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 04:59 AM       
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 11:18 AM       
Maybe all this talk of Farscape will bring Fat Satan out of the wood works. Unless he died or something
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 11:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
This one is really good though, I'll send it to your email when I get home.
I never check my fake emails, which one is it?

tadaooadat@?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 12:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
You could just mute the show and watch it for alien boobies like I am claiming I did.
I saw some blue Zhaan ass in one episode :X

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 02:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I never check my fake emails, which one is it?

tadaooadat@?
I don't know yet. I haven't been able to load up my computer at home since I said that. probably that email though. Is there a better one?

edit: or I could tag you in it on fbook.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 04:50 PM       
'sup
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 05:00 PM       
:O

hugs
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 05:29 PM       
Tadaooadat@yahoo works fine.

'sup fin
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 05:54 PM       
I learned in a book today that early explorers called Maine "The Land of Bad People" because natives mooned their ships. Also, they teased starving sailors by lowering parcels of food onto sharp rocks that would break up their ships if they approached.

I smell new license plate!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 06:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
I like how you all have such diverse and unique opinions/takes on this subject, however -- I dislike that this is still a subject days later.

clarification: I was not trolled. I was also not upset because no one called me pretty. yes, I knew that you guys were just fucking with me, but that's what bothered me. even if you weren't being serious you were still being douchebags. I didn't think that was fair since I thought I was apart of the group by now. you guys never talk to eachother like that and you certainly never do it to the other girls here so I didn't like being singled out. I wasn't even angry at all until FZ posted that I should lose my edit button, but he's always annoyed me. I was extra mean to him and I did say a lot of bad words but it wasn't because I was pmsing, I was just tired. sorry to him.

@ chojin even if I am 14 that still means i've been fit 13 years longer than you have. so haaa. i'm still the expert

@ grislygus, stop whining. even if you hadn't of been outted I still would have known it was you, since you are the only person here that holds their liquor about aswell as a 15 year old does, and comes onto the internet to make an ass out of themselves in the middle of the night. I don't really care that you re-posted my picture either, but I think that the way you did it was really cowardice. it's also creepy that you saved it in the first place. you weren't around when any of the other picture stuff went on, so that's no justification. and needless to say, you will not be receiving any special pet names from me any longer!

@ theleader ..

@ mle you should take notes from wiffles or something and be more pleasant because being so nasty to other girls makes you seem trashy I wasn't going to say anything but a) this isn't the first time you've jumped into a discussion out of nowhere to make snarky comments and b) I can tell you're trying to pick a fight now just because you know nobody is on my side. not cool.

@ babs i purposefully took my time posting this just to see how long you'd spend refreshing

@ colonel <3 <3 <3

anyway, i resigned from class president so someone ought to step in before samantha returns.. there's me changing the subject and this is our new topic because we need one.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 06:11 PM       
HEY!
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 06:26 PM       
Why weren't you personally addressed Pub?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 06:31 PM       
That is what I'm HEYing about.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Oh wait, I see.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Because nobody pays attention to you

Ever

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 06:32 PM       
Nudes in my inbox.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 06:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Because nobody pays attention to you

Ever
That too.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 06:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Nudes in my inbox.
...of Tadao.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 06:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post

@ grislygus... I don't really care that you re-posted my picture either, but I think that the way you did it was really cowardice. it's also creepy that you saved it in the first place.
I thought Pub owned the patent on that.
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 06:38 PM       
I like how elx is sitting back looking at what everyone types and like 2 hours later is going to personally address a whole different list of people (excluding Pub).
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 06:38 PM       
It is a widely believed untruth. A lot like Danny's love for the little ladies.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 06:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
I like how elx is sitting back looking at what everyone types and like 2 hours later is going to personally address a whole different list of people (excluding Pub).
We are good to give her so much attention.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 06:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
ps girls are stupidheads anyway
Wanna make out?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 06:42 PM       
Guys, I'm going to stop hating that pancake guy. Maybe he'll leave like that guy from Finland we never see.
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 06:47 PM       
It's only been like 3 years, are you sure I'm ready for this? I don't even know if I'm ready.