Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2009, 01:49 AM       
If you liked Wet Hot American Summer you'll love The Ten. Same people just a few years more advance comedy. I've watched it with a few different people. The people who didn't think it was funny I don't respect anymore.
O HAI!!!!!!
Location: That shadow behind you? yeah its just a shadow dont be paranoid.
brokensaint82 is probably a spambot
Old May 19th, 2009, 06:59 PM       
I saw a preview for it and it looked good might check it out right now its super hero night in my house, so Batman Begins, iron Man, The Incredible Hulk and Dark Knight are on the list tonight
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 20th, 2009, 08:03 AM       
The Baader Meinhoff Complex.

Was let down with it, but still enjoyed myself a bit. I guess. Andreas Meinhoff was an annoying fuck, very strong scene of police beating people near the start was not capitalized on by Mr. Meinhoff being too much of an arse for the entire first half of the movie. I never knew the guy so maybe it was an accurate portrayal.

Was disturbed by the full frontal nudity of children.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2009, 08:41 AM       
is it a documentary or an interpretation?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 22nd, 2009, 11:42 AM       
Interpretation.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 24th, 2009, 08:00 PM       
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old May 25th, 2009, 03:39 PM       
who's in that house?

JC
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old May 25th, 2009, 10:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
That was disturbing. Especially when the lady was ranting about how Harry Potter was evil and would have been burned centuries ago for witchcraft. Apparently it passed over her that he was fictional.

Just saw the Star Trek movie today. It was fun, though I never saw any previous Star Trek films so I can't say if it was in the same spirit or not.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2009, 01:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
That was disturbing. Especially when the lady was ranting about how Harry Potter was evil and would have been burned centuries ago for witchcraft. Apparently it passed over her that he was fictional.
That was the least disturbing part of the movie you nut.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2009, 03:09 PM       
The whole thing was disturbing. I watched an ep of Intervention last night where the guy was adopted into a family who was similarly inclined. Besides that, the fact that he was also desi and felt he didn't fit in meant maybe the heroin thing was not a total surprise.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 28th, 2009, 10:36 PM       
I WATCHED TAKEN WHICH WAS BASICALLY A BIG PORK SANDWICH. ALSO SAW SOME OTHER MOVIE THAT SUCKED. CANT REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS. OH YEA, THE ORIGINAL PRODUCERS. IT HAD MOMENTS BUT OTHER THAN THAT ...

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THAT AMERICAN VERSION OF YOJIMBO WITH BRUCE WILLIS I CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME

I HATE THOSE CHILDREN IN JESUS CAMP, THE ONES AT THE END WHO ACCOSTED THAT BLACK OLD CHESS PLAYER I WISH I COULD BEAT THEM TO DEATH. SMUG CHRIST LOVERS. DONT THEY KNOW THAT OLD BLACK MEN ARE THE CLOSEST TO GOD AND HAVE NOTHING TO LEARN FROM EVANGELIST SHIT FACES?
DIDNT THEIR PRECIOUS SUNDAY SERMONS TEACH THEM AT LEAST THAT?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 28th, 2009, 11:05 PM       
LAST MAN STANDING
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2009, 12:20 AM       
THAT MOVIES AWESOME
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2009, 11:37 AM       
Street Fighter

R.I.P. Raul Julia.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old May 30th, 2009, 08:46 AM       
Started watching Full Metal Jacket but was soon reminded that HD-DVD is fucking shit after it stopped recognising the disk after the first chapter.

City of God - Pretty good actually. I must watch the sequel.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2009, 12:55 PM       
It's all the same, my Blu-Ray player broke last night when I was trying to watch Iron Man.

I've only had it for six months.
BANNED

Old May 30th, 2009, 01:46 PM       
weak stew
The Unicorn
Old May 30th, 2009, 01:59 PM       
the weakest
teacup of sunshine
Old May 30th, 2009, 07:09 PM       
Apparently we're watching Lesbian Vampire Killers tonight.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 30th, 2009, 10:59 PM       
Changed mind, watched edited-for-TV version of Coming to America. Not as good without the swearing, but then so little is.

And then the end of the Penguins-Redwings game and who the hell even cares anymore.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 31st, 2009, 02:20 AM       
TERMINATOR SALVATION

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 31st, 2009, 03:04 AM       
WE TOLD YOU
SKATASTIC
Old May 31st, 2009, 02:48 PM       
I got some ninja collection the other day so its going to be ridiculous bad ninja movies for a few days.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old May 31st, 2009, 02:57 PM       
cybercop a movie about a robot going apeshit starring 3 asian dudes and wait for it...

paul rudd as a trigger happy fbi agent who apparently speaks chinesse or cantonesse what ever it is

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
BANNED

Old May 31st, 2009, 02:59 PM       
im hungry now.

THANKS FARKWARE