Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 21st, 2009, 06:22 PM       
2 years into a contract with 3 left? Quit yer whinin' Sheldon!
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 09:17 PM       
I'm so excited for the new U of Minnesota football stadium that I felt compelled to share a few pics:

View from the student section:

The 2nd largest scoreboard in all of college football and the 5th largest including NFL:
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 24th, 2009, 09:21 PM       
One of the reasons I miss PacMan - http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4096399

The Eagles and the Ravens duking it out over the best available wideout in this year's trade class. Just like TO 5 years ago.
You may already be there.
Beloved Cunt
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 01:11 AM       
I'm still holding out hope that Brad Childress and the Vikes will swoop in and snatch Boldin away from anyone else's grubby mitts.
Beloved Cunt
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 11:26 AM       
Indeed it is. This will be the first draft since 2003 that I won't be watching in it's entirety, as I have a bbq to attend. I'll be able to watch bits and pieces but normally I watch all 7 drafts so this year just won't feel the same.

Anyone going to chime in on Stafford's ridiculous deal with the Lions? 41 million guaranteed!
Beloved Cunt
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 07:08 PM       
I'm all smiles now that Percy Harvin is the newest Viking.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 08:45 PM       
WR Jeremy Maclin is the newest Eagle. Interesting they flip-flopped with Cleveland to make this pick. Interesting because after Cleveland picked Center Alex Mack, they picked WR Brian Robiskie in the 2nd round. Is this good for the Eagles, the Browns or both or neither? Plus, what considerations did Cleveland get for the flop?

EDIT: A 6th round selection - pretty reasonable. The more I look at this pick, the more I like it. Plus they got LeSean McCoy in the 2nd round. Not a bad first day. For a change.

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Apr 25th, 2009 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Answered my own question. :\
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 6th, 2009, 12:46 PM       
I'll chime in first, if you don't mind.

after enough bourbon ...
Old May 11th, 2009, 10:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Hearty Eyeball sounds like some sort of special Halloween Edition campbell's soup.

This scares me.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jul 19th, 2009, 09:00 PM       
Hey, 10K! Thought you might have seen this little tidbit:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4339268

Even as he tries to reveal another side of himself, Owens is aware that "The T.O. Show" might bring criticism from those who will label it just another exercise in self-promotion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrell Owens
Terrell you'll see pretty much on this show. It's pretty much to the 'T' of how I am. I mean, it's reality.
Welcome to Oz, 10K.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 10:49 AM       
in reference to the title of this thread, I would like to conrtibute that it LITERALLY really stinks when no football is on as well.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 09:11 PM       
You mean it was already cancelled? I didn't even know it aired.

I'd watch it ... at least for a few minutes ... just to see if the humor factor outweighed the suck factor.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jul 24th, 2009, 02:25 PM       
Instead of "T and A" it's "No-Tee" and "A-hole"
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2009, 05:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Buzz has it the TO reality show really sucked (though I doubt anyone here actually watched it)
I actually want to watch it. Not because I like him or anything...unless he brings up a superbowl W.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jul 26th, 2009, 03:04 PM       
I caught about 30 seconds - enough to know that "Suck" beats "Humor" by about 200-3.

EDIT: It would be better if he would do more calisthenics. :Pushups

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Jul 26th, 2009 at 03:05 PM. Reason: commentary for the producers
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 27th, 2009, 12:30 AM       
That's a bad margin to lose by.