Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2006, 01:00 PM       
You are an idiot.
Mocker
Old Mar 4th, 2006, 01:05 PM       
Gosh darn it...

ok, please explain what liberal policies are causing black people to get AIDS??? (please keep in mind when you respond that campaigns here in the states are specifically geared and targeted towards that community)
Pharaoh is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2006, 01:21 PM       
Liberals promoted gay rights and encouraged the gay lifestyle. And that's what started AIDS off in the first place.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Mar 4th, 2006, 01:43 PM       
Funny, I thought HIV was a virus.
Mocker
Old Mar 4th, 2006, 04:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaoh
Liberals promoted gay rights and encouraged the gay lifestyle. And that's what started AIDS off in the first place.
You didn't answer my question.
homoperfect is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2006, 05:07 PM       
As for whites being less inclined to contract the AIDs virus, this is true to a point. AIDs does show traits of the black plague. From past accounts and current research scientist have found that both viruses affect the immune system in the same way. When the plague hit europe aprox. 500yrs ago(not too worried about the date) some people were not aflicted by the virus. A study on the virus has tracked those who are decendants of surviving plague persons and studied their genes. scientists have shown that ,from the exposure to the plague, those exposed developed a gene making it less likely to contract the virus. Scientist hope to find a way to duplicate this gene and increase it's effectiveness in order to prevent the contraction of the AIDs virus.

AIDs has been often confused to be soley a homosexual virus. AIDs can be spread threw the exchange of needles and blood as well as sexual intercourse. Homosexuals, especially men, have a higher chance to contract it being the fluids are exposed much easier. Homosexual females have a lower chance of contracting the virus as womens fluids are exposed less and penitration is less likely. Heterosexual couples are almost at an equal stance with homosexual men. No specific group or party is soley responsible for the spread of the virus. Our ignorance of its existance was the issue. If we would've been aware of AIDs we would have taken more care to contain it.
Old Mar 4th, 2006, 07:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTheOmnivore
You didn't answer my question.
My point wasn't particularly that liberals now are causing black people to get AIDS, but that they had a hand in the rapid spread of AIDS when it first appeared because they encouraged the gay lifestyle.
Old Mar 4th, 2006, 07:41 PM       
Well, I think it's unwise to make such claims without evidence to justify your claim. I am also disturbed by the idea that "Liberals" encourage people to be Homosexuals. my understanding of this statement , tell me if I'm wrong, is that you believe homosexuality is a choice rather than something about ones being that one can't escape. I also find it interesting when persons use the term "lifestyle". I would like to know what you mean by this use of language and what you imply by using it.
Old Mar 4th, 2006, 07:48 PM       
I didn't say liberals encourage people to be homosexuals, I believe most gays are born that way. They do however encourage and support a gay lifestyle of hedonistic, promiscuous sex, and that's well known to spread AIDS.
Mocker
Old Mar 4th, 2006, 07:50 PM       
And WHAT precisely do they do, unlike consevatives, that encourages "hedonistic" behavior....?

Come on, say gay marriage......SAY IT!
Old Mar 4th, 2006, 08:04 PM       
Gay marriage. There, I said it. Or rather typed it.
I don't think that's going to stop the spread of AIDS though.

Our loony leftie council here in Brighton pays for the gay pride march here every year, and if you saw it you'd see how liberals encourage hedonistic behaviour.
Mocker
Old Mar 4th, 2006, 08:06 PM       
I thought we were talking about blacks, gays, and AIDS in America?

You're right though, parades get me hot.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2006, 08:16 PM       
Wouldn't treating them like normal people and letting gays get married encourage them to NOT be more promiscuous than a heterosexual person?
Mocker
Old Mar 4th, 2006, 08:19 PM       
You're forgetting about the gay pride parades, Ziggy. People see that stuff and it's Sodom and Gomorrah all over again.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 5th, 2006, 08:27 AM       
See, I knew if he was provoked enough, he'd come out and say that Liberals and AIDS are the same thing. Now we'll have to kill him.

Man, I remember back in the day, when we caused Whooping Cough. Good times. Good times.

Fagroah, you should be grateful for liberals! I know you hate us more than you simply dislike Black People, but you have to hate fags even worse, and we've been killing them off for you so you don't have to get your lilly white hands dirty! You better apologize before me and the other liberals get together and find a way to give knuckle draggging trogladytic hooligans a penis disease! 'Cause we can do it, crafty bastards that we are!
Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2006, 08:32 AM       
Is Pharaoh claiming that gay marriage encourages promoscuity?
Old Mar 5th, 2006, 11:28 AM       
Gay pride parades are a joke. The major reason that they seem as appauling as they do is because some homosexuals like to act that way to piss off those who are anti homosexual. I am a strong believer that these only hurt the homosexual community. I do not support them. The image of homosexuals is the promiscuous behaviors. Keep in mind, just as in the heterosexual community we do have promiscuous peoples but we are much more diverse than you may think. I am a homosexual christian. though I have tried the permiscuous life I found it wasn't for me. sex becomes dull and boring after awhile and starts to mean nothing. I find I become more conservative as time moves on. There are large groups of homosexuals who only seek long term relationships. The promiscuity is not encouraged by liberals nor is it promoted. I am still unable to see how you came to such a conclusion. It seems you are making judgements on the stereo types and do not understand homosexuality beyond the stereotype. the stereo type pisses me off. you can see in early film that these stereotypes were formed to poke fun and degrade homosexuality. just as there are feminine gay males, there are feminine heterosexual males as well. promiscuity, fashion conciousness, lisps, ect exist in both the hetero and homosexual comunities. It is unfair to judge homosexuals based on the same unwarrented qualities that are ever present in the heterosexual community as well.

as for homosexuals being born vs. choice..... I think perhaps your wording on the situation needs to be a bit better. From your wording I recieved the impression otherwise.
Old Mar 5th, 2006, 11:32 AM       
oh, and by the way.... the current views held by our current administration is abstinance not protection. At least The "liberals" encourage protection if you do have sex as opposed to supporting an idealistic soulution.
Old Mar 5th, 2006, 12:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre X
Are you incapable of reading my posts for yourself or what

Anyway, to save you the great trouble of doing so, no I'm not against gay marriage, and if it stops gays being so sexually promiscuous and spreading AIDS then that's great.

In fact we should allow black people to marry too. Maybe that would stop them from spreading AIDS as well. Although, hold on, of course they can already marry and they're still getting AIDS at an alarming rate. So obviously the fact that you can get married doesn't make much difference.
Old Mar 5th, 2006, 12:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaoh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre X
Are you incapable of reading my posts for yourself or what

Anyway, to save you the great trouble of doing so, no I'm not against gay marriage, and if it stops gays being so sexually promiscuous and spreading AIDS then that's great.

In fact we should allow black people to marry too. Maybe that would stop them from spreading AIDS as well. Although, hold on, of course they can already marry and they're still getting AIDS at an alarming rate. So obviously the fact that you can get married doesn't make much difference.
Marriage has nothing to do with AIDs. I would also urge you to look at your wording. Either, judging from the way you have explain things, you are contradicting your self or you are having trouble wording your statements to express your views. You do come off rather anti-homosexual. the stereotyping and generalizations you have made express this. yet you say you have no problem with it. I have already stated the scientific explination for why blacks are more prone to contract the virus. And as homosexuals do not have the avenue of marriage it is rather dishearting. You have to adjust to the ideas that you will never have marriage. Marriage is thought of as an expression of monogamy. that you will spend the rest of your life with this person and love only them. does this mean it isn't possible to do the same without marriage? no, it doesn't. but a commitment is less likely to be recognized by our society. with the institution of gay marriage we would be encouraging monogamous relationships. In this sense, monogamy may connect marriage with AIDs(but it wouldn't make any drastic impact on the spread of AIDs)
Old Mar 5th, 2006, 01:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by homoperfect
I have already stated the scientific explination for why blacks are more prone to contract the virus.
You've stated what you think, but where's your evidence for that explanation? What you think counts for nothing unless you can back it up. Apart from the KKK article here I've only read that sexual promiscuity has spread AIDS in Africa and among black Americans, the same reason it's spread so much among gays. You don't know what you're talking about, you're just spouting a load of bullshit.
Old Mar 5th, 2006, 04:12 PM       
Well, actually it is scientific. they have aired a program on CNN, Discovery, MSNBC, MPT, PBS, Discoery health.... as well as radio programs on NPR... Time magazine.. AS well as all the major gay magazines and health magazines including scientific america. I also have two aunts who do research at fort deitrich and a sister who works a the NIAID.

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/secrets/case_plague/clues.html

But I wont tell you much more... I'll let you check it out for your self.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2006, 04:44 PM       
When you read things in the future, pharoh, you might try to cut out anything that seems inobjective and focus on just that, especially when it is the foundation of the rest of the article. Usually when you do that you get a really good grasp of where the article's coming from, and then you can understand it better and actually develop intelligent things to say about it.
Old Mar 5th, 2006, 05:24 PM       
That long list of links is all for basically the same article. Anyway though, even if 10% of white people have extra protection against AIDS that no way explains why four times as many black Americans have AIDS.

It's basically just a politically correct excuse for black promiscuity and it's the sort of thing that stops black people from ever changing their behaviour and stopping the spread of AIDS amongst themselves.