Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2008, 01:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Putting it all in perspective again, I see.
Vodka does not make me funny.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 6th, 2008, 09:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp View Post
People who voted FOR Harper are all faggots.
Ah, so he's not a fan of Prop. 8, hey?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Vodka does not make me funny.
But it does make you pithy.
You may already be there.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 12:08 PM       
Bob Rae and Dominic LeBlanc both dropped out of the leadership race, so Ignatieff will basically be declared as the new leader. The Liberal Party is finally getting its shit together.
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 01:13 AM       
Well, Bob Rae dropped out after the Liberal caucus (rather than the membership) decided that Ignatieff would be the best leader. Probably because they figured it out that the coalition was a terrible idea, so it wouldn't be any good to have a leadership contendor running on a platform of death to Stephen Harper at any cost.
I guess it's a good thing the caucus forced this leadership selection through though, the Liberal Party membership and its delegates don't seem to be up to the task of selecting competent leaders.
Iggy's a good guy though, I'm sure he and Harper will work something out that will make sense. I'd be willing to bet that there's not going to be a coalition in January though. Ignatieff has already said that he wouldn't defeat the government before looking at the budget, and Harper has already invited him to consult on that budget, so there's no reason they won't be able to figure out something between now and January that they can both agree on. Hopefully Harper has got the message that he doesn't have to be an asshole all the god damned time. But really, the Conservatives have hardly been uncooperative, even in this crisis they immediately retracted the contreversial measures that instigated the crisis when they learned how much the opposition was opposed to them.
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 12:46 AM       
Canada can't do anything about the recession. They don't have their own economy. Just wait for the US to figure things out.
Mocker
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 02:58 AM       
Well, at least we didn't destroy our financial system by giving 40 year mortgages to a bunch of assistant managers from mcdonalds.
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 06:25 AM       
I blame the assistant managers. If they'd just learn to wash lettuce properly they wouldn't get busted back down to cashier and be forced to default on their loans.
Mocker
Old Dec 20th, 2008, 04:48 AM       
Ya, it would have stopped a few E. Coli outbreaks too. That shit can't help the economy none either.