Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Forum Virgin

SupraGenius is probably a spambot
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 02:47 AM        Recommend some films, and fast.
Christmas is closing quick and I need help coming up with a list of DVDs I should request this year. I have a dark sense of humor and really find that black comedies appeal to me. I am a big fan of Caro and Jeunet as well as a fan of the Coen Brothers. Thanks to I-Mockery I have on my list I Sell the Dead. Any other recommendations I can shotgun at my loved ones? Films I like are few and far between, much less films I really love. Even if not in time for Christmas, recommendations will be happily accepted. Oh, one more thing: Hilariously terrible movies will also be worth snagging as long as they don't cost much. Thanks to everyone in advance.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 05:14 AM       
SCARY MOVIE
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 11:22 AM       
Miracle on 34th Street is a great holiday movie that the whole family will enjoy every fucking year, without fail, right after the Queen's message.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 12:33 PM       
Big Mamma 3
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 12:45 PM       
the ladies man (2000)
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 12:52 PM       
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 12:56 PM       
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 04:34 PM       
space buddies
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 05:18 PM       

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 07:38 PM       
Superior Electric Sheep
replicant is probably a spambot
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 11:41 PM       

Superior Electric Sheep
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 11:46 PM       
Superior Electric Sheep
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 11:47 PM       

Robogeisha
Superior Electric Sheep
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 11:52 PM       

The Quiet Family
http://www.yesasia.com/us/the-quiet-...0-en/info.html
Superior Electric Sheep
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 11:53 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 12:20 AM       
Delicatessen is a good one.
OH GOD
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 12:57 AM       
SON OF THE MASK
OH GOD
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 12:58 AM       
fear dot com
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 02:27 AM       
guys those are bad movies

oh i get it
OH GOD
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 02:59 AM       
the baddest
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 06:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraGenius View Post
I have a dark sense of humor and really find that black comedies appeal to me.
Undercover Brother

I'm Gonna Get You Sucka

Don't be a Menace in South Central While Drinking Your Juice in tha Hood

Friday

Barber Shop

Big Momma's House

Pootie Tang
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 10:12 AM       
THERE MIGHT BE A MADEA CHRiStMAS movIE OUt THERE
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 10:35 AM       
Pootie Tang doesn't count. Louis CK made it.
Forum Virgin

SupraGenius is probably a spambot
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 07:43 PM       
Okay, those are terribly bad comedy movies, but none are funny. Not even when they are trying to be. Robogeisha sounds more my style. The quiet family sounds like a dead ringer, though. And I already have Delicatessan, and it is one of my favored films. Thanks for the jokes and the suggestions.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 07:48 PM