Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Dec 12th, 2008, 11:28 PM        Abby from NCIS
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sbTHofSeXEM

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jv9izxknOTU

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nCpr5G...eature=related

I watched some of this show when I was bored, and I have come to the conclusion:

THAT I HATE ABBY.

Oh, she's a gooooth and she listens to loud music. She's so young and hip and computer saavy! That makes her quirky, interesting character!

Smug, self-satisfied, smirking, immature little cunt. She makes me want to grab her little pigtails and slam her head into her equipment. She can never just TELL anyone her findings, she has to inform them in the most smug "I'm-so-smart" way possible.

Fuck her. Fuck her with something sharp and sandpapery.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 12:29 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X View Post
Fuck her.
WITH PLEASURE.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 12:49 AM       
I have never seen her before. This chick is hot! Thanks Janey!
Queen of the Beasts
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 12:55 AM       
Now I hate her even more.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 12:55 AM       
I want to grab her little pigtails and slam her head into my "equipment".

Queen of the Beasts
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 01:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
I want to grab her little pigtails and slam her head into my "equipment".

Just as long as you make damn sure she gags and chokes.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 01:40 AM       
NO SAM I SAW HER FIRST

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Unicorn
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 01:50 AM       
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 12:54 PM       
I never got what's so special about NCIS. It strikes me basically just a dyslexic version of CSI with an extra letter.

j/k fuck them
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 01:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X View Post
THAT I HATE ABBY.

Oh, she's a gooooth and she listens to loud music. She's so young and hip and computer saavy! That makes her quirky, interesting character!

Smug, self-satisfied, smirking, immature little cunt. She makes me want to grab her little pigtails and slam her head into her equipment. She can never just TELL anyone her findings, she has to inform them in the most smug "I'm-so-smart" way possible.

Fuck her. Fuck her with something sharp and sandpapery.
Fuck yeah. I have seen about 5 minutes of this show and thanks to her cuntbaggery, i've never watched it again.
Queen of the Beasts
Old Dec 14th, 2008, 12:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
Fuck yeah. I have seen about 5 minutes of this show and thanks to her cuntbaggery, i've never watched it again.
YES. THANK YOU. I thought I was the only one.

Look at her expression. "Oh look how devilishly cute I am".

Just begging for a slap and a kick to the cunt.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 02:33 PM       
Did they really need a version of CSI specifically for naval crimes?
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2008, 12:36 AM       
I'd kick her in the cunt with my penis.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 14th, 2008, 11:50 AM       
i hate ncis but if i could i'd sure bang her

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 14th, 2008, 01:20 PM       
that bitch is ugly as hell wtf is wrong with you. She has a bobble head and it looks like she probably had head reduction surgery at some point
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 14th, 2008, 02:06 PM       
She can bobble he head on my cock.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 14th, 2008, 02:08 PM       
yea old desperate guys go for young ugly pussy all the time
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 14th, 2008, 02:12 PM       
agreed
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2008, 09:23 AM       
Seriously... I don't get what all the hype is about w/ this dame. She's about as mainstream psuedo-goth-pop as you'll ever see.

Aside from the fact that the show takes the word embellishment to a new level (makes JAG look reputable) I will never watch it because once I saw this chick I was finished. She's offensive to my cynical sensibilities.

And the fact that I'm hearing about guys flailing their pork pistols all over the place for this hack makes me even more incensed. If this exact same girl had a short 'do and lost the dog collar half of you half wits wouldn't notice her at all.

The guys who like her are the same guys that wear Teva's and baggy sweatshirts, "browsing" the T-shirt wall at Hot Topic - when they're really gazing at the mindless teenage drones donning studs & pleather. What a sad existence. These are the same people who love anime because it's being shoved down their throat. Or because they believe in the real-life manifestation of a Japanese cartoon chick in a short skirt with spiked garters.

Worse than ravers IMO.
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 16th, 2008, 10:50 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by McClain View Post
Seriously... I don't get what all the hype is about w/ this dame. She's about as mainstream psuedo-goth-pop as you'll ever see.

Aside from the fact that the show takes the word embellishment to a new level (makes JAG look reputable) I will never watch it because once I saw this chick I was finished. She's offensive to my cynical sensibilities.

And the fact that I'm hearing about guys flailing their pork pistols all over the place for this hack makes me even more incensed. If this exact same girl had a short 'do and lost the dog collar half of you half wits wouldn't notice her at all.

The guys who like her are the same guys that wear Teva's and baggy sweatshirts, "browsing" the T-shirt wall at Hot Topic - when they're really gazing at the mindless teenage drones donning studs & pleather. What a sad existence. These are the same people who love anime because it's being shoved down their throat. Or because they believe in the real-life manifestation of a Japanese cartoon chick in a short skirt with spiked garters.

Worse than ravers IMO.
damn your great verbal works makes me fell bad about my self now i'm gonna praise rosari dawson's hotness

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Fuck Yeah
Old Dec 16th, 2008, 11:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
damn your great verbal works makes me fell bad about my self now i'm gonna praise rosari dawson's hotness
Now there's a woman.

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 16th, 2008, 12:44 PM       
Quote:

Worse than ravers IMO.
How right you are.
Queen of the Beasts
Old Dec 16th, 2008, 02:27 PM       
Quote:

Worse than ravers IMO.

Have I ever told you that I love you, McClain?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 16th, 2008, 01:01 PM       
Your right about the hair change, I just want to fuck her because of that look. It's called a fetish, glad you could learn something today.

No if you'll excuse me, I'll go do all those things in the last paragraph.

Spoilers!

Fuck Yeah
Old Dec 16th, 2008, 01:19 PM       
Fetish or not, she's a pretty tepid TV persona. Should I give her credit for making concerted efforts to look like a cutesy Gothic Hello Kitty Snuff Doll?

And her bangs? Sooooo 1995.