Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 01:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
So is every forum on the internet just sort of dying slowly?
I figured I just wasn't in the know about where the cool kids all hang out. Everywhere I go online has a shrinking userbase.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 02:19 PM       
Like GW said, I think forums in general are starting to kind of die in favor of social networks, there will always be a small cult base of peeps using them though
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 02:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
So is every forum on the internet just sort of dying slowly?

I blame social networking for this.
I blame satanic forum beatdowns.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 02:32 PM       
I blame your mother not having an abortion.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 02:44 PM       
I blame your mother for not knowing that I was being born so she could perform the abortion.

No, wait-
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 02:47 PM       
Holy shit. At,a gay pride parade. Watching 18 lesbians trying to cook bacon is the most annoying thing ever.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 02:50 PM       
Why are they trying to cook bacon at a parade?
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 02:52 PM       
One time I wanted bacon for breakfast but I didn't have a shirt so I cut neck and armholes in a cardboard box, put it on, and started cooking bacon. One of my friends came in and just went "drunk or high?"
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 03:16 PM       
The lesbians were trying to cook bacon. If it, would have been me it would have been done the right way by now.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 05:15 PM       
I agree.
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 05:35 PM       
Jeeziz, between you and Pram Maven, it's like a buffet of outlets for my rage.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 05:40 PM       
I'VE GOT A TIP FOR THE NEW PEOPLE:

Ease in a little bit so we get to know you first BEFORE ejaculating your comedy everywhere. We are a message board full of asshole snobs that's not worth the time and effort unless you fly under the radar for a while

Kinda like Ex Leper! He's this boring dude who seems to be laying low! He's got the right idea

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 05:42 PM       
good thinkin. i fixed it.
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 05:46 PM       
You pretty much just sprayed air-freshener after farting. Everyone can still smell your fart and now they can smell air-freshener so they know that you're ashamed of your fart.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 05:48 PM       
whogivesashit
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 05:49 PM       
Obviously you do, because it smells like you just shit your pants in this thread. Then sprayed air-freshener everywhere to try and cover it up.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 06:06 PM       
It's funny how much they need our approval.
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 06:16 PM       
This guy's pretty fun, but I wish we had another dipshit of clementian proportions.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 06:51 PM       
What was shitty about what I originally posted? About lesbians being worthless? I didn't even think there was anything wrong with it, I erased it to be a smart ass so fuck off shithead.

Also by "wishing for another dipshit" you're giving away the fact that your "hatred for noobs" is a facade and deep down you need them because mocking them is really your only form of what you think is humor.
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 07:04 PM       
No, I just like mocking unstable retards.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 07:12 PM       
shits gettin heated
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 07:15 PM       
mercury risin'
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 08:08 PM       
I think the new noob strategy is a tard legion, these new peeps are coming in here in clusters and giving us too many targets in the hopes that they overload our brains
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 09:23 PM       
I'm never going outside again.

Literally nothing happens out there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 09:36 PM       
I have a baaaad feeling about this. These dudes are too much alike for it to be a coincidence. :Paranoid
You may already be there.

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Jun 5th, 2011 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Damned smilie!