Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 04:15 PM        legalize weed
seriously when is this going to happen i need to be able to buy weed right now for the money i have which is $9 why can't i go buy a 8.99 bag of pot & like 2 of that be taxes?

wouldn't that help schools and stuff? and the agricultural businesses? i mean goddamn
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 04:26 PM       
You make a compelling argument.
Yarrr
Pudty is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 04:31 PM       
8.99 bag lol.
WhenI become a drug dealer im definatly going to price like that.
Mocker
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 04:32 PM       
lol, yeah
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 04:42 PM       
yo i am trying to help the farming community guys give the little man a break you know hat i am saying i usually pay like $20 a bag but i just dont have that kind of cash

plus we could use the non bud products to make paper and that would be WAY more paper than trees can produce then we could leave the forests alone for the animals to play in
Mocker
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 04:45 PM       
4:20 am i right
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 05:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTheOmnivore View Post
4:20 am i right
What about, Hitler's birthday?

Chuck, there are a few states already that have made it legal for farmer's to crop weed, doctor's able to prescribe, and the average Joe to obtain a certain amount freely able to smoke it. You could either move to one of those places, or start a petition in Okla. Keep your finger's crossed.

Hell, here in NY testing on PTSD are being done now; and that is with Ecstasy.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 05:19 PM       
i dont think it's legal for anyone to farm weed... hemp maybe... cultivation purposes for thc has limits.

and weed from a cannabis club generally costs the same as weed on the street.
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 05:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
i don't think it's legal for anyone to farm weed... hemp maybe... cultivation purposes for thc has limits.

and weed from a cannabis club generally costs the same as weed on the street.
Legally you are able to cultivate, the male plant, for cat-nip, hemp, and paper in most states. But the female plant can be grown to produce the THC needed in THC pills, and for a fact I know of the THC patch, that derived from The University of Albany state college in New York, with the help of a good friend of my that recently got his PHD;(yet, that is for medical purposes).
Little Monster
Miss Modular is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 07:06 PM       
Legalize it, don't criticize it
Legalize it, and i will advertise it
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 07:28 PM       
'lifes a bitch and than you die, thats why we get high cause you never know when your gonna go'

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 07:33 PM       
I'm just going to stop trying to communicate intelligently with you

BRGABRAGA BRAG BRAG

A FRIEND OF MINE IN ALBANY CUNTFACE GOT HIS HST IN PEEPEE ECONOMICS AND NOW HES FLYING oN POWDER RESERVE GENERIC BAKING SODA AND POWDERED SUGAR SUBSTITUTE.

it's illegal to grow drugs even to this day there's only state laws that say it's ok and even then the federal government still raids cannabis clubs a lot. Having an entire farm of female plants wouldn't happen, and besides that it's practically impossible

the word 'hemp' refers to any kind of processing of the cannabis plant for any reason other than drugs.
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 08:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
I'm just going to stop trying to communicate intelligently with you
When did you ever start?

Quote:
BRGABRAGA BRAG BRAG

A FRIEND OF MINE IN ALBANY CUNTFACE GOT HIS HST IN PEEPEE ECONOMICS AND NOW HES FLYING oN POWDER RESERVE GENERIC BAKING SODA AND POWDERED SUGAR SUBSTITUTE.
yes, that is exactly what I said. If you want proof, I will be glad to send it. I'm proud of my friends that actually do something with their lives.

Quote:
it's illegal to grow drugs even to this day there's only state laws that say it's ok and even then the federal government still raids cannabis clubs a lot. Having an entire farm of female plants wouldn't happen, and besides that it's practically impossible
If you had read what I said correctly, I said MALE plants are legally grown for cat-nip and such.

Quote:
the word 'hemp' refers to any kind of processing of the cannabis plant for any reason other than drugs.
Hemp is also used as a yarn or cloth, by hippies to make them pretty necklaces and other stuff at those crazy festivals I go too every summer.
Yarrr
Pudty is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 08:04 PM       
Oh man, he busted out the quadruple quote rebuttal.
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 08:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudty View Post
Oh man, he busted out the quadruple quote rebuttal.
He? I am FEMALE.
BANNED

Old Mar 30th, 2007, 08:30 PM       
Quote:
i dont think it's legal for anyone to farm weed... hemp maybe... cultivation purposes for thc has limits.
Quote:
Legally you are able to cultivate, the male plant, for cat-nip, hemp, and paper in most states. But the female plant can be grown to produce the THC needed in THC pills, and for a fact I know of the THC patch, that derived from The University of Albany state college in New York, with the help of a good friend of my that recently got his PHD;(yet, that is for medical purposes).
also I'm pretty sure you have to have a license to cultivate hemp for industrial purposes as well...
why would they use pot for cat-nip? Can't they just use cat-nip?
BANNED

Old Mar 30th, 2007, 08:34 PM       
I think your problem is that you try so hard to seem knowledgeable and you always want to talk because you want attention; so you just blather and blather and try to impress people instead of actually considering what you are going to say. So, in effect, you end up blathering out shit that isn't even related to itself, and then you don't even use paragraphs to separate your thoughts which makes it even more confusing and retarded looking.

then afterwards you complain people are taking what you said out of context.

PSYCHOLOGIcAL ANALYsis 100%

also i wasn't saying you don't have a friend that worked to develop a THC patch. You misunderstood.
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 31st, 2007, 12:27 AM       
I think your problem is that you look way too far into everything.
BANNED

Old Mar 31st, 2007, 12:50 AM       
that's basically what i was accusing you of except you're nearly blind so you try to look really hard but come up missing some facts and common sense and in the end you look like a frazzled fool because there's no order or meaning to your arguments it's just a bunch of shit thrown together.

MARIJUANA CAN BE CULTIVATED BECAUSE MY FRIEND MAKES THC PATCHES!

What do THC patches have to do with the legality of farmers mass cultivating marijuana?
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 31st, 2007, 12:53 AM       
You can cultivate such thing's also, in say, perhaps a chemistry lab.
BANNED

Old Mar 31st, 2007, 01:12 AM       
Yea, lots of people mass cultivate marijuana in their chemistry labs, along with california oranges and sweet fuzzy peaches!

regardless, you can't "Farm" a chemistry lab.
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 31st, 2007, 01:28 AM       
Nothing is impossible!

But alright, I really do get what your saying kahl. Maybe I'll hire someone to edit all my post before I post them. k?

Just so you won't be annoyed with the lack of paragraphs and whatever else you seem to get so huffy about. I should be more considerate of other people on the Internet and make sure they can properly read what I am saying.

Because it matter's very fucking much.

Thank you kahl for the revelation and information you have bestowed upon me.
BANNED

Old Mar 31st, 2007, 01:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenor View Post
mandatory i dont care remark coupled with a the internet isnt important so i dont have to make sense and i dont have to care because you mean nothing to me with a sarcastic comment at the end.

classic justification for being wrong and stupid!

also I wasn't even really focused on your paragraph structure. i was focused on you saying that marijuana is grown by farmers!
marijuana is still illegal to be grown in large quantities!
There's actually a limit like 2 pounds or something!

i think it's because legally you can't produce marijuana for profit so if you do more than that it seems like you have a business!
Otherwise it's more like a "Non-profit" type thing although they do pay pretty decent prices!

Last edited by kahljorn : Mar 31st, 2007 at 01:49 AM. Reason: exclamation point
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 31st, 2007, 01:46 AM       
Your no fun.
BANNED

Old Mar 31st, 2007, 01:50 AM       
i didn't know this was a for fun thread i mean of COURSE we CAN have fun I just thought we were discussing the law and stuff like that :O :O :O the law isn't FUN.