Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 05:37 PM       
The Broncos can take Jackson or Rosie plus Chester Taylor and a 2nd round pick.

Or they can just give us Cutler for a first.
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 05:48 PM       
One theory I heard is that Belichick is legitimately worried about the Broncos as a play off team. Not so much with the Chiefs.

Of course, a pissed off Jay Cutler looking to prove his worth may end up being a bigger problem than a happy Matt Cassel.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 11:48 AM       
The3re seems to be some allegations of dirty pool from people toward Belichick regarding the Cassel trade

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl,144951

Well, a Belichick move without controversy is like mashed potatoes without gravy
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 05:53 PM       
Matt Birk signed a 3 year deal with the Ravens today.

FUCK YOU PAC-MAN
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 06:16 PM       
I'm still mourning the loss of Jim Leonhard. I saw Bart Scott's departure coming, but not Lenny!

...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 12:27 AM       
Bye bye T.O.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3953647
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 04:51 AM       
You can breathe now, Pac. Ray Lewis re-signs with the Ravens.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3952887

TO.
You may already be there.
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 05:42 AM       
I knew Ray would come back home. He's officially entered "would look weird in another jersey" territory. If Ray doesn't retire a Raven there's something seriously wrong with the universe.
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 09:25 AM       
So, where do TO's release and Warner's extension leave Anquon Boldin? Does he stay in a system that works really well for him as the #2 in a small market? Does he go out to Dallas or either NY team to try and be their #1 with lots of pressure and maybe not an ideal system for him?
Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 06:25 PM       
I could see him in Dallas and the NY teams, although for some reason I have a feeling that TO will end up with the Jets.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 09:07 PM       
Hey maybe TO will end up in Motown. What do you think, Pent?
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 12:13 AM       
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl,146116

A list of teams who've made it known via "league sources" that they have no interest in T.O. In case you don't want to read the article, the teams are: Cowboys, Giants, Redskins, Ravens, Niners, Vikings, Falcons, Browns, Chargers, Eagles, Jets, Titans, Rams.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 10:11 AM       
Somebody's gone done and burned a few bridges.
Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 01:38 AM       
Can't stop watching...this... video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip6Wa...eature=related
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 06:24 PM       
T.O is a Buffalo Bill
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 06:36 PM       
It's a one year deal, and he's proven it takes him at least 2 years to inject his poison. Have fun with that, though.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 07:08 PM       
I'm on the verge of getting season tickets too.

Maybe we can get Tom Brady to throw for him, Dane Cook to block for him and a whole bunch of other people I don't like to just mix it up in the fray.

You're right though, only one year.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 07:52 PM       
Poor, poor Buffalo. First this and now to kick a city while it's down, TO signs to the Bills.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 07:56 PM       

I still BILLieve
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 08:09 PM       

At least you are the wings capital of the world.
Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 08:09 PM       
If he had problems with Romo, just wait till he gets a hold of Trent Edwards.
Role Assigner
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 08:13 PM       
The best way to cure a personality like TO's is just a good old fashioned ass whoopin.

I mean, that's just what my dad told me while he was drinking beer and wrenching on a truck.
Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 08:16 PM       
The best way to cure a personality like TO's is to black ball him like the MLB did with Barry Bonds. Fucksticks like him don't belong on ANY team.
Role Assigner
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 08:18 PM       
Yeah but there will always be a team out there that will think that they can change him. You can't turn a TO into a housewife, so to speak.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 08:24 PM       
Does TO still train in his unorthodox methods? Like how he used to hold whole turkeys in his hands and swing them in the air.

Maybe he'll learn some humility.
Maybe he'll toughen up TEdwards.
Maybe we'll win the Superbowl this time
Maybe we'll.......