Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 05:12 PM        Farrah Fawcett and her asshole
NEW YORK - Farrah Fawcett is being treated for anal cancer that has spread to her liver.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/fawcetts-c...-says/20894?nc
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 05:19 PM       
I miss those days of 70's poster girls. It was a special kind of hawt. Thin t-shirts and hard nipples. AND DOLPHIN SHORTS GOD I MISS DOLPHIN SHORTS!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 05:55 PM       
Anal cancer is pretty nasty. When you get radiation burns to your ass, that severely reduces the sitting-down options available to you. Think about that.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 05:58 PM       
That sucks. I guess more women get anal cancer than men.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 06:04 PM       
Don't you hate when you think you have cancer but it turns out you just had to take a dump?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 06:17 PM       
I thought it was a tumor.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 06:24 PM       
I hate it when you think you have to take a dump but it turns out you just had cancer.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 06:27 PM       
I thought it was peanuts.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 07:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I thought it was a tumor.
It was a milk dud.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 09:47 PM       
No, it was the handle of a baseball bat.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 09:55 PM       
There's actually a website called OMG?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 09:58 PM       
I think it's Yahoos celebrity gossip page.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 10:16 PM       
Asshole cancer sucks.

One of my uncles died from it 12 years ago and now his brother has it too.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 10:28 PM       
Yep, I've got a relative with it too, that's hows I know about the sitting-down problems. Cancer in any form is bad but this one in particular just lacks dignity.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 7th, 2009, 04:48 AM       
try having a job where you tell people they have cancer
Beloved Cunt
Old Apr 7th, 2009, 09:15 AM       
Never mind losing relatives to cancer, imagine having to tell people they have it!
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 7th, 2009, 09:35 AM       
Ever read The Cat in the Hat Comes Back? How first there's a pink ring in the tub, then they wipe it with a white dress, and then the dress is pink, and then they throw the dress against the wall and the wall is pink, and finally the whole fucking place is pink?

Cancer's like that in some ways, you can't get anywhere near it without being stained by it somehow. Whether it's you or relatives or having to tell people. And anymore, cancer isn't an if but a when, so even though I'm a cancer patient I'm not gonna get snarky with someone who thinks it's hard having to tell people. Because I'm sure it is. I know for damn sure it's hard on the other end.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 03:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
Never mind losing relatives to cancer, imagine having to tell people they have it!
Yeah, I kind of experience both actually.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 01:35 PM       
Deaded
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 01:47 PM       
You are correct sir!

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 02:08 PM       
too much bleach?
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 02:23 PM       
she died, damn!

SANTO el enmascarado de plata