Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Mar 23rd, 2003, 04:27 PM        Anti-War protester 0WN3D by Iraqi citizen
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/anti-war-convo.mp3

This is something all you anti-war "little kids are going to die" idiots should listen to. Please find out who he is, call him at his home and give your arguments.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Mar 23rd, 2003, 04:33 PM       
Was I supposed to see a picture of a large black woman licking her breast?

Cute. Seems to be consistent with your other arguments.

Old Mar 23rd, 2003, 04:34 PM       
What the hell are you talking about?
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Mar 23rd, 2003, 04:35 PM       
The direct link doesn't work. It links to a "FORBIDDEN" page with a large black woman on it.

I found the link on the main page and I'm listening to it now. Frankly, I'm not impressed by either side, they both keep interupting each other so much you can't really get anything useful out of it.
Mocker
Old Mar 23rd, 2003, 04:36 PM       
When I click on the link there is a picture of a large black woman, licking her breasts, saying "back your ugly ass up."

This source must carry TONS of credibility.

Try pasting the article into the thread.

Old Mar 23rd, 2003, 04:37 PM       
Right click and download.

You cant get anything useful out of a Iraqi citizen who says that war is evil and his family will most likely DIE but he knows its for justice and freedom of his COUNTRY?!?? Then there is some stupid little anti-war speck that is crying about "what will bombing do about anything?"

:/ Wow........ I cant say any more....

Old Mar 23rd, 2003, 04:38 PM       
.mp3 files usually don't have articles....

... and you say I'm a dumbass
The Goddamned Batman
Old Mar 23rd, 2003, 04:42 PM       
They both sound like fuckups to me, and it's obvious that NEITHER one of them is listening to the other.
Mocker
Old Mar 23rd, 2003, 04:49 PM       
I didn't realize it was an audio file. I thought it was an article. SORRY!

Like America, Iraq will have citizens who have different opinions on things. Cubans in America talk of Cuba as the worst place on earth, yet they have a fantastic health care system and practically zero poverty. Does this mean Castro is a swell guy? No. It does mean that people measure freedom and happiness in different ways sometimes.

No one should have to live under Hussein. But as I've said before, and as I will continue to say, despite having a despot as a leader, they STILL managed to be one of the more liberal and advanced Arab societies. I think this is a testament to how awesome the Iraqi people are, NOT a tribute to Saddam.

I have an Afghani friend who KNOWS how terrible the Taliban was. She still opposed the war there. I have other middle eastern friends who hate Saddam, but oppose this war. People, contrary to your understanding of things, are complex, intelligent, and analytical. They don't view politics and foreign affairs like a caveman.

Old Mar 23rd, 2003, 04:53 PM       
What is there to listen to, Proto?

If I tell you the best format to write your articles for i-mockery in, I am an idiot because there is a way that is best for you and your site that I dont know shit about.

If you tell me how to drive on my St. Louis roads, your an idiot because you know nothing about it.

This girl is trying to tell someone who is almost DIRECTLY affected by the war in Iraq that bombing and keeping saddam in charge wont change anything and it isnt the right way. Do you now get the connection I am trying to make?

Old Mar 23rd, 2003, 04:57 PM       
Kevin, if you think Cuba is so great, would you like to see some word from actual political prisoners about how great it is down in Cuuuba?

Freedom is the same for everyone. Trust me; they would kill if they could get what we have. That’s why they COME to America. Last time I looked, I don't see anyone escaping the evil oppressive empire of the U.$. to enter the Heaven of Havana.
The Goddamned Batman
Old Mar 23rd, 2003, 05:00 PM       
I see the connection you're trying to make, but it is weak and flimsy at best. Kevin pointed out the obvious, that there are going to be some Iraqi people who agree with the war and some who do not. Just because this guy is from Iraq means that he is an authority and he's automatically right??? What kind of stupid ass reasoning is that?

What about people from Iraq who are against the war? I mean shit, it all comes down to what this ONE guy says now? WTF?
Mocker
Old Mar 23rd, 2003, 05:00 PM       
So if I go over to Japan, and talk with a friend of mine there, and I say to them, "Ya know, the best thing America could do is get a single-payer health care system, lower military spending, abolish the electoral college, and put more money into social programs," would you conceed that I know more than she does, even if she has studied American policy and economics, and MAY disagree with me...?
Mocker
Old Mar 23rd, 2003, 05:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
Kevin, if you think Cuba is so great, would you like to see some word from actual political prisoners about how great it is down in Cuuuba?
I could likewise run down a list of things that Cuba does a LOT better than we do, that doesn't mean I support Cuba over America, it means I can think beyondcaveman brain.

Quote:
Freedom is the same for everyone. Trust me; they would kill if they could get what we have. That’s why they COME to America. Last time I looked, I don't see anyone escaping the evil oppressive empire of the U.$. to enter the Heaven of Havana.
People from all over the world go to Cuba to train to be doctors, because 1. the tuition is free, and 2. their only clause is that you go back to YOUR home to practice in a poor community.

The list goes on, but whatever.

People come here not for guaranteed anything. We have the best of everything for those who can afford it. I would probably escape from Cuba too, because someone like me would be more content to be poor and strapped for cash all the time, as long as I have other kinds of freedoms that you can't have in Cuba.

People can survive in Cuba, but they can't get RICH in Cuba. That is a big part of it.

Old Mar 23rd, 2003, 05:19 PM       
Wow, just... Wow. I can’t believe you sit here and TALK ABOUT THE FREEDOMS OF CUBA!

I am REALLY trying to be nice and calm right now, but statements like that wish I had a machine to have you trade places with someone who is living in Cuba. I bet they won’t want to change back.

I would, as God as my witness, raise one Million dollars for you right this moment. The ONLY thing you would have to do is to move to Cuba and act like you are a Cuban citizen. I want YOU to protest in the streets against Cuban oppression and violence from Castro like you and your fucking ilk do here about the evil oppressive oil hungry baby rapper selected president Bush. I want you to bitch, complain, everything JUST LIKE you do here. If you can make it back to the U.S. and give me clear evidence that you just had the most fucking dandy time of your life, I would pay you cash.

But, if you decide to take me up on the offer, make sure to write me a letter right before the police capture you and take you off to the torture chambers. It will give me something to put up on my wall and to show my kids to explain to them the purest form of idiocy.

And yes kevin, you by proxy would know more about it than she would. But you are attacking strawmen and equating the issues as if they are the same. Just like a good lil' lib.
Mocker
Old Mar 23rd, 2003, 05:25 PM       
Quote:
Wow, just... Wow. I can’t believe you sit here and TALK ABOUT THE FREEDOMS OF CUBA!

I am REALLY trying to be nice and calm right now, but statements like that wish I had a machine to have you trade places with someone who is living in Cuba. I bet they won’t want to change back.
Did you actually read anything I said?

Quote:
I would, as God as my witness, raise one Million dollars for you right this moment. The ONLY thing you would have to do is to move to Cuba and act like you are a Cuban citizen.
I don't need your money. They would pay for me to fly over there and learn to be a doctor, for FREE.

Quote:
I want YOU to protest in the streets against Cuban oppression and violence from Castro like you and your fucking ilk do here about the evil oppressive oil hungry baby rapper selected president Bush. I want you to bitch, complain, everything JUST LIKE you do here. If you can make it back to the U.S. and give me clear evidence that you just had the most fucking dandy time of your life, I would pay you cash.
I never argued that Cuba is better than America, in fact, I argued to the contrary. You need to calm down and read slower, sport.

Quote:
But, if you decide to take me up on the offer, make sure to write me a letter right before the police capture you and take you off to the torture chambers. It will give me something to put up on my wall and to show my kids to explain to them the purest form of idiocy.
I would be honored.

Quote:
And yes kevin, you by proxy would know more about it than she would. But you are attacking strawmen and equating the issues as if they are the same. Just like a good lil' lib.
You are attacking me personally rather than attacking the subject/content of what I said. Just like a good lil' Conservative.
The Goddamned Batman
Old Mar 23rd, 2003, 05:27 PM       
For fuck's sake, you really DO live in a cave, don't you? Are you really that stupid or do you just ignore vast portions of Kevin's posts??

HE DID NOT SAY CUBA WAS A BASTION OF FREEDOM.

He said that Cuba did SOME things better than us. He didn't glorify the "freedoms" of Cuba, in fact I think he made it rather clear that Cuba is LACKING in many of the freedoms we enjoy.

But find a country that DOESN'T do at least SOMETHING better than we do. I'll bet you can't.

Old Mar 23rd, 2003, 05:42 PM       
N. Korea built the best intercountry highway in the history of the world, does that make them BETTER than us because they can build a highway better? Oh yeah, 99.5% of private citizens CANT OWN CARS. And that money that was used to build Kim Pie-faced faggot fuck Il's cream highway is taken from the people who are starving.

You two honestly need to find a working time machine, go back to the your moment of conception, and convince your parents that abortion is the way to go. Better yet, get adopted in a slave state like N. Korea or China or Zimbawabe. Your moral multicultural equivlence makes me want to shit acidic diahrea and puke 3 day in the sun stomach bile.

Your education, your ideas about the world, your life has misled you and given you false views of the world. You have it so fucking good in this way of life that you cannot see the forest from the trees. People like you make me want to slam my head in a delivery truck camper door. It would make me bleed from the ears less.

I honestly cannot say anything else except that I feel deep remorse and shame for anyone that would marry you and birth your children. I also feel deep regret that your offspring will be influenced by the likes of you two.
The Goddamned Batman
Old Mar 23rd, 2003, 05:52 PM       
Quote:
N. Korea built the best intercountry highway in the history of the world, does that make them BETTER than us because they can build a highway better?
Once again, you are CLEARLY not listening, reading, or paying the slightest bit of attention whatsoever to what either of us is saying. I'm starting to see why you have such a hard time comprehending other people's arguments.

NOBODY said that just because a country does ONE THING better than us means that the COUNTRY AS A WHOLE is better than us. Find where either Kevin or I said that. Actually, I'll save you the time, don't bother. You CAN'T because we DIDN'T SAY IT.

Quote:
You two honestly need to find a working time machine, go back to the your moment of conception, and convince your parents that abortion is the way to go.
I'm glad you brought this up, because I was wondering when you were going to answer my question in the other thread where we were discussing morality. You know, the one where I asked you if abortion was evil?

Quote:
People like you make me want to slam my head in a delivery truck camper door.
Please! Feel free!

Quote:
I honestly cannot say anything else except that I feel deep remorse and shame for anyone that would marry you and birth your children. I also feel deep regret that your offspring will be influenced by the likes of you two.
That's great. I'll be glad to babysit your kids one day and influence them too!
Mocker
Old Mar 23rd, 2003, 05:58 PM       
Quote:
N. Korea built the best intercountry highway in the history of the world, does that make them BETTER than us because they can build a highway better?
No.

Quote:
You two honestly need to find a working time machine, go back to the your moment of conception, and convince your parents that abortion is the way to go.
But then my Mom would go to hell.

Quote:
Better yet, get adopted in a slave state like N. Korea or China or Zimbawabe. Your moral multicultural equivlence makes me want to shit acidic diahrea and puke 3 day in the sun stomach bile.
Better yet, lets be consistent and go liberate these people, right?

Never have I said Cuba, or the above mentioned countries were "better" than America. NEXT!

Quote:
Your education, your ideas about the world, your life has misled you and given you false views of the world. You have it so fucking good in this way of life that you cannot see the forest from the trees. People like you make me want to slam my head in a delivery truck camper door. It would make me bleed from the ears less.
Don't do that, buddy.

I'm sorry my views enrage you so much, in that case, you might be better off yourself living in a country with less free speech, like Cuba or North Korea (or how about our allies Jordan and Saudi Arabia and Qatar???).

Quote:
Well, look on the bright side. If my wife gets tired of my "pussy ass," she can always pay you a visit, right? Does that invitation extent to my kids, too? Do you dig "de-pussyfying" little kids???
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Mar 23rd, 2003, 06:48 PM       
Canada is better than the U.S.

Old Mar 23rd, 2003, 07:20 PM       
I adore the fact that you think I want to have sex with members of your family. Talk about streching what someone said. But, since you are liberal, you should be a seasoned pro at that.

Alxcipher is probably a spambot
Old Mar 23rd, 2003, 09:57 PM       
The conversation was absolutely moronic.
The Goddamned Batman
Old Mar 24th, 2003, 12:02 AM       
Thanks, Alxcypher. As per usual, you manage to contribute nothing worthwhile except for your usual bitching and moaning.

Old Mar 24th, 2003, 10:03 AM       
Somebody has to.