Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old May 24th, 2005, 01:50 PM        Metal Slug 4 & 5 collection out for PS2 today
FINALLY and at a good price to boot. I don't think the XBOX version comes out til later. I have 3 (best one) on the box so I kinda wanted this on the box too but I guess it doesn't matter.

Even though I've played these to the ground, Metal Slug needs to be supported. I'm running to pick it up after work.

edit: HAH post 1000, and it's about metal slug. I've gone full circle http://www.i-mockery.net/viewtopic.php?t=41&start=0

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old May 24th, 2005, 06:25 PM       
yay!!!! metal slug 4 and 5 in 1 cd, i just can't remember how much money i spend in this game. I will get it when it comes out in xbox. the only thing i dont like, is that in the 4 you cant chosse tarma.

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 24th, 2005, 08:08 PM       
GRAY BLOOD
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Jun 3rd, 2005, 07:15 PM       
They really should have made these online compatible.

It's a great port of both games. It's missing the "continue and start at the beginning of the level" that metal slug 3 for xbox had which is kind of too bad cause it's missing that challenge level.

gotta build up my scores/times/continues used now. gonna have to work on my walkthrough vids.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim