Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Site Forums > Forum Events
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Forum Virgin

Mechareaper is probably a spambot
Old Sep 9th, 2007, 08:56 PM       
Yeah, I think I'm gonna retake mine with my dad's digital camera (if I can figure out what my brother did with it). If I'm not too lazy/forget. All that hobby lobby stuff kind of made my face warm and I had to wash a whole bunch of shit out of my hair (flaky leather strips)
Radio Ninja
Herratik is probably a spambot
Old Sep 11th, 2007, 12:32 PM        ZombieFace

A zombie hunter by trade, ZombieFace takes the faces of his kills and wears them as the mood strikes him. This pic was taken moments before he decided that the cameraman looked a little...pale.
Koala Master
melonian is probably a spambot
Old Sep 11th, 2007, 02:11 PM        Pillow McCase
My second entry...I know it's difficult to prove is me, but I can take a picture of the place without me if needed...

Pillow McCase

Like most humans, Pillow McCase hatched from an egg and immediately tried to fly.
After several unsuccesful attempts and several broken ribs, he grew a desperate need to kill both humans and little kittens who tend to go "meaw" right before he crushes their spine.
Pillow McCase hides himself with a "disguised" pillow case, which somewhere along time became some kind of metaphore of some sort. A disguised pillow case that serves to disguise him. But it's all Ok, because even if he kills mostly anything who moves, Pillow McCase doesn't kill because he's evil, his just curious about how much people can stay alive with their heads chopped off...

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Sep 13th, 2007, 06:37 PM       
Great stuff so far everybody. Just a reminder to those who haven't entered yet (or to those who want to enter more than once) - the last day of the contest is this Sunday 9/16/07, so make sure you have your entries turned in by then!
Get Your Own Title >:(
arg_zombies is probably a spambot
Old Sep 14th, 2007, 05:42 PM       
THAT'S 2 DAYS GUYS OMG
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2007, 04:14 PM       

Whether you're supposed to pick up on chicks or rob the bank, paper bag is a way to go. Extra space can be used to contain various items, such as few cans of beer, mobile phone or fire extinguisher for cases of emergency.

Paper bag, high quality with low budget, everything for a person with a good taste of fashion!

I really gave a huge effort on this one, guys.
Koala Master
Old Sep 16th, 2007, 04:41 AM        the ew-man
Ok, after checking thoroughly that no ass, no nipples and no wee-wee make a guest star appearence I finally post this.

Most probably this is my last entry, because I doubt I'll get the raccon and the dead rats on time.

The Ew-Man

His first memories are of him inside a blue plastic bag, two bricks...in a river.
After being saved (presumably by a raccoon and some dead rats) he decided to love and kill every human he could, for love is pain and heart failure.

Dressed with a loincloth and wrapped with the very same bag he was thrown to the river, he kills anyone near enough with his sock full of...yes, the bricks he was thrown to the river with.
He lost his nipples in a raccoon accident and has some tape over the holes in order not to look gross.
He doesn't knw the different between good and evil, though he's pretty sure a V and a couple of O's are involved.
His name is an abreviation to Matthew, but instead of taking the "matt" part, he took the last bit.

If you see him on the street, you better run, because he's awfully slow. Otherwise he won't doubt to kill you with his mighty sock of power. And he's not jocking, he'll kill you. He would shit you not.

Forum Virgin

Killy The Bid is probably a spambot
Old Sep 16th, 2007, 11:41 AM       
WINNAR~!

Jebus, I last logged in two years ago...
Forum Virgin
lifeguardoflove is probably a spambot
Old Sep 16th, 2007, 03:17 PM       
Beware the terrible, colitis-inducing horror that is....

NAPPY-NOSE

once a lowly generic store-brand high absorption nappy, after his ultimate use by a baby with an unhealthy penchant for eating haggis and drinking Toilet Duck, he was cast away to the place where all old nappies go, the local cemetery.
Lucky for him, it was a full moon or something on that fateful night when he was also stuck by lightning conjured up by the mad zombie-voodoo priest, Wally Walbreham. Latching his sticky, sticky re-adhesive pads to his stylish 70s sideburns, the pair of them became the terrifying shitfaced (literally) antithesis to everything that is good and pure in this world, Nappy-Nose.

Pleased with his new being, Nappy-Nose posed in front of his dress mirror whilst he pondered his next move, how he would raise an army of fellow discarded nappies.

Whilst the pondering was ensuing, the one who put him in his place the first time around came to clean up the mess that had been created.
FIGHT ENSUED.

The outcome was inevitable. No evil supernappy would stand a chance against the sheer powerhouse that is a toddler with a remote control.
The fight raged for days before Nappy-Nose was put down for good, cast into the very heart of an exploding volcano.
He is gone now, along with the knowledge of how he was created...

...or IS he???
Pickled Patriarch
Old Sep 17th, 2007, 12:54 PM       
The winner of the Leatherface contest will be announced as soon as the judges have all cast their votes. There will also be a new Halloween contest starting up in the near future too, so keep your eyes peeled for it!
Pickled Patriarch
Old Sep 19th, 2007, 02:52 AM       
Attention I-Mockery Mutants,

The results of our first Halloween contest of the '07 season are now in. Your winner is Pedro Toronja by Juanfer! Juanfer please drop me your mailing address in a PM and I'll see that your Leatherface prize gets sent out as soon as possible.

This was another close contest, decided by just one vote. Other votes went to Ew-Man by Melonian and Nappy-Nose by Lifeguardoflove.

Thanks again to all of you who submitted your enthusiastic entries. We'll have another forum Halloween contest starting up soon, so be sure to participate in that one as well!
Koala Master
Old Sep 19th, 2007, 06:10 AM       
Congratulations Juanfer!

We'll meet again in the next contest...I'll beat you, fruit cake, in the next round. And I mean fruitcake in the most literal sense of the word :P

cheers
Person
Juanfer is probably a spambot
Old Sep 19th, 2007, 03:27 PM       
Wow. I'm so happy I was chosen. Thanks.

When Nappy Nose and Ew Man were submitted I seriously thought I had almost no chance.

And yes, melonian, we'll meet again.

Closed Thread