Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Site Forums > Forum Events
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Sep 3rd, 2007, 02:21 AM        THE "HIDE YOUR FACE TO WIN LEATHERFACE" CONTEST!
I-Mockery's first forum contest of the 2007 Halloween season has arrived!

Now that Halloween is here, it's time we start celebrating it on the I-Mockery forums in addition to the main site. So to kick things off, we're holding a contest where you can win this giant Leatherface "McFarlane Toys' Movie Maniacs" deluxe box set figure including some background scenery, hooks, a severed arm and of course the big guy, Leatherface himself. For this contest, we want you to show us how you would hide your twisted face if you were a horror icon just like Leatherface. In order to do this, you must create some kind of mask using anything you have at your disposal, take a photo of yourself wearing it and come up with a name and/or short story for your horrific new alter-ego for your entry to count. Feel free to use ANYTHING you can find around the house to create your mask. If you can't find anything in your house to make a good mask, go out and buy some cheap supplies to do it. Just make sure you can write a short story explaining what your mask is about. As usual, this contest will be judged on creativity and humor.

To help show you what I mean, I've taken the liberty to whip up a quick mask of my own:

"Born into a world of never-ending mail orders, AddressLabelFace has endured countless papercuts which have left his face almost as disfigured as his rotten soul. Now he's back and ready to act out his pain on anybody who dares to place an order from him! Beware AddressLabelFace... BEWARE!"

Obviously, this is just a quick (and extremely stupid) sample entry, but it should help give you the general idea of what we're gonna be looking for in your entries so that you can come up with some truly great stuff worthy of a giant Leatherface figure.

If you have any questions still, feel free to ask.

PRIZES:

1st Place: A brand new 12" Leatherface "McFarlane Toys' Movie Maniacs" deluxe box set figure.

RULES:

-To participate, you must register an account on these forums (if you don't already have one) and post your entries in this thread.

-Once the contest is over, myself and the other staff members will vote on the entries!

-Entries will be judged on creativity and humor.

-You MUST use at least 1 photo of yourself wearing whatever mask you have created. We also encourage you to include some backstory to explain what your mask is about.

-Whether you win or not, your entries will be put on display for everybody to enjoy.

-Enter as many times as you like!

Ok that's it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Good luck to all of you and start hiding your ugly mugs!

This contest ends 9/16/07.
Can't even THINK straight
Fluke is probably a spambot
Old Sep 3rd, 2007, 06:09 PM       
Here is my Entry, nothing fancy but I enjoyed making it!

"As a young boy, BeltFace man was a disturbed child. Mostly due to his Christian-Texan-Drunken-Abusive-Stepfather! His soul was turning darker and his heart colder. One fateful day... His stepfather walked in on him downloading furry pr0n and beat him with his belt for seventy days and seventy nights. His face became so mangled that not even the diaper wearing freaks would go out with him. He killed and ate his stepfather and donned his belts and cowboy hat and escaped into the wild..."
Or so the legend goes...

Last edited by Fluke : Sep 3rd, 2007 at 07:01 PM.
Old Sep 4th, 2007, 04:10 PM       
Am I the only one trying?
Get Your Own Title >:(
arg_zombies is probably a spambot
Old Sep 4th, 2007, 04:59 PM       
will I win if I just go and buy a Leatherface mask?
Pickled Patriarch
Old Sep 4th, 2007, 05:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluke View Post
Am I the only one trying?
So far, but it's early in the contest heheh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by arg_zombies View Post
will I win if I just go and buy a Leatherface mask?
Nopers.
Old Sep 4th, 2007, 05:46 PM       
If I was not allergic I would be PEANUTBUTTERPUTONFACE MAN!
Koala Master
melonian is probably a spambot
Old Sep 4th, 2007, 06:25 PM       
Hi there,

New to the forum...and specially for this contest.
I'm planning my homemade mask. Well, actually I have 7 midgets and two romanian engineers planning it, but I'll go down the catwalk with it...

soon, soon...
Old Sep 4th, 2007, 07:07 PM       
Today, I shall be known as...

The Rock Doctor came into existence during the early
90s after a 'freak' incident involving his genitals and his bass amp's input.

He usually strikes clubs and dresscode restaurants,
hungry for the blood, and genitals, of all those opposed to his
'progressive jazz/death metal' music styling, expertly disguised as a retarded busker.

The Rock Doctor, or the 'Rocktor', got his name from the hospital
that harboured him after his 'accident'.
Here he tortured the other patients cruelly to death with previews
of his upcoming album, 'Beelzebub is my Bitch'.

Armed with his faithful Bass, Percy Peavey,
he has quickly becomer one of the most feared
musical serial killers known to man.

Koala Master
melonian is probably a spambot
Old Sep 6th, 2007, 05:53 PM        123 Ninja
This is my first entry...but it won't be the last...fear not my grammar.

The 1-2-3-Ninja!

Born a monster and ugly as hell, Harry Burrito was a little misfit who was raised while forced to have his face covered. Be became a ninja as the only logic step to monsterdom. We don't exactly know which was that logic, but it seemed O.K. back then.
After a submarine accident, his face became normal and suddenly he found himself accepted by other and could walk around with his face uncovered.
Thankful for his fate, he decided to walk among men and killed everybody whose height was an even number. Since he didn't wear his ninja outfit all the time, he devised a fast way to become a Ninja in few seconds without having to enter a telephone booth or use a daltonic taylor.
Since then he calls himself the 1-2-3-Ninja, while his victims normally call him "Aaargh".

He shows us here the fast method to become a Ninja in a glimpse of an eye, or anything that glimpses.

The 1-2-3-Ninja can be frequently seen carrying plastic elvish weapons or stroking little furry creatures with mauve scarfs.
But if your height ends in an even number (always in cm. godammit) then you better run, for you're his target now, and his coming to get you.
Positive.

Deadite
Obscurus Lupa is probably a spambot
Old Sep 6th, 2007, 06:40 PM       

After a horrible gardening accident, while suffering no physical injuries, ol' Greenfingers decided to wrap up her face in that green tape stuff that you create fake stems with...y'know, that stuff. The accident was very traumatizing you know. And she started killing people because it turns out she was crazy, and people didn't take kindly to that, so they used the nearest radioactive raygun to battle her, accidentally melding her DNA with a scarecrow.
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Sep 7th, 2007, 06:17 PM       

SLIMJIM FACE
Years of torment, the smell of rotten beef looming in the air, a chill down your spine... A case of the runs is coming for you. Yes the is Slimjim Face. This evil was created by a sausage maker and a butcher. Tormented as a child for his smell and curse of the runs, he hid for years of his life, only to be found and again kicked down. Now it's his turn. Run from the runs you dolts! RUN FROM THE RUNS!
Forum Virgin

Simon n00b is probably a spambot
Old Sep 7th, 2007, 08:24 PM        Dogma-n
Roy McBallsnCock was an infamous and hysterically erogenous pr0no star, world-renowned for having a roll in the hay with whatever took his fancy. On the set of his latest epic, Spermer and Cooch he accidentally impregnated his canine co-star. The child was born, and the freakish man-beast was given up for adoption, eventually finding its way to an Irish couple, whose dog had recently passed on. It was free, so they figured, "Hey, why not keep it?"

THIS IS WHY!!!
Person
Juanfer is probably a spambot
Old Sep 8th, 2007, 03:45 AM       
It doesn't matter if I'm out of the United States? Because I would give it a try if it doesn't.

jared is probably a spambot
Old Sep 8th, 2007, 11:07 AM       

Behold, ye bodkins, cardboard-replica-Medieval-clock-face-man. Etched into the face beneath the clock are the names of all the previous forum contests I lost. Anyhow, here's how it all came about. I didn't know Obscurus Lupa was a girl. And she even looks pretty. However, I had been encountered a gang of lungfish in younger years, and they were nigh ready to spawn. Alas! they had lost their mates. That's when the lungfish gangraped. That is, gang-raped, not gan-graped. The clock comes later. The lungfish gangraped. There are only a handful of ways to get over a rape. In fact, four. Four is the number of knuckles on one of my hands, unless you consider the thumb knuckle--I don't. With these knuckles, I pounded the lungs out of some lungfish; paid 'em a visit with my four friends. Fact: lungfish have more junk DNA than we do. If you've heard of trout-ticklers, I was a lungfish-puncher. That's one way. The others are wizards, prayer, and forgiveness of yourself, because you always have to remember that you're the one that's the victim and not the lungfishes. While engaged in anti-lungfish behavior, I came across a carnival. I told them something I found interesting. Well, I told them lungfishes were 'pieces of shit' and that lead me to tell them this. That if something is 'ass' it's bad, and if it's a 'piece of shit' it's bad. But if it's 'the shit' it's good, and if it's a 'piece of ass,' that's really good. So it's inverted for those words--the good-bad valuation, I mean. A piece of ass is the shit. Some gypsies--not Roma, but real traveling charlatans, because not all gypsies are Roma--put this clock on my head. Then Mighty Zeus, by which I mean lightning, welded it to me 'ead. This was a punishment for offending his ears with my song to Lord Icecream:
Ooo Don't you melt before I say goodbye,
I'm melting for you as I cry,
Uh baby, I don't know what to do,
The freezer's too cold for you.

That's how it is.

Last edited by jared : Sep 8th, 2007 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Added a song!
Forum Virgin

Mechareaper is probably a spambot
Old Sep 8th, 2007, 11:24 AM        Hobby Lobby Face

Hobby Lobby Face!

Behold! Hobby Lobby Face has returned to torment to souls of mobsters and soccer moms alike! As a part time employee at Hobby Lobby, young Johnathon McCart had everything, a young pubescent girl who loved him, a one legged dog named Lee, and the admiration of several nerds at the local arcade. However, one day while checking the back for some chicken wire, Johnny boy was whitness to a secret mob deal going down with his manager. The mobsters , who were easily startled, turned and emptied the clips of their 9mm pop shooters into Johnny's face. Left for dead in the back of the Hobby Lobby, Johnny looked at his face in a little barbie mirror and saw a hideous monster reflected back at him. Not wanting to scare any children as he walked out of the store to the hospital 2 miles away, Johnny constructed a mask out of whatever supplies he could find among the millions of boxes of little plastic foliage and strips of odd assortments of material. Unfortunately, Johnny failed to realize that children are as easily startled as mobsters, and when every child within visual distance shouted a random soccer mom sprayed Johnny's face with a high powered hot glue gun. The mask affixed to his face forever, Johnny staggered out of the Hobby Lobby store reborn as the infamous Hobby Lobby Face! Killer of mobsters, soccer moms, mobster soccer moms, soccer moms who consort with mobsters, and any combination at all of the words soccer, mom, and mobster. FEAR HIM...(if you're a soccer mom or mobster or any above mentioned combination of those three words.)

Too bad all I have is a crappy computer cam, you can't even see the glue sticks coming out of his nose or the H.L. affixed to his forehead, or even the little leather strips used as hair...evil hair!
Pickled Patriarch
Old Sep 8th, 2007, 02:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanfer View Post
It doesn't matter if I'm out of the United States? Because I would give it a try if it doesn't.
Nope, it doesn't matter at all. This contest is for anybody, anywhere. Good luck!
Person
Old Sep 8th, 2007, 02:30 PM       
Quote:
Nope, it doesn't matter at all. This contest is for anybody, anywhere. Good luck!
Thank you, good sir. I will work on my submissions.
Old Sep 8th, 2007, 06:57 PM       
I can't see Mechareaper's mask properly
Pickled Patriarch
Old Sep 8th, 2007, 08:34 PM       
Agreed, Mechareaper needs to find a friend with a camera that takes betters pics.
Old Sep 8th, 2007, 09:47 PM       
If you agree with me does that mean I automatically win
Person
Old Sep 8th, 2007, 11:45 PM        Pedro Toronja
OK, my first entry is done.

Behold...

Pedro Manuel "El Pinta" Ramírez Sandoval was born in New York, Venezuela on April 23rd, 1975. Since his kindergarten years, he was the happiest kid on town. All he did was smile all day long and play with his happy little friends. He grew up as a normal kid, and, like every normal kid, he became a teenager. In his teenage years he enjoyed several different hobbies and had a great inclination towards art, he attended Señora Putita's Art School and did a three years course. One day, after his graduation, Young Pedro and his friends went to the supermarket. As every 13 year old boy would, he realized he wanted to achieve his special dream on a special day, so he, immediately, grabbed a watermelon, cut it in a half and started to have sexual intercourse with it. It became an addiction, Young Pedro bought a watermelon every two days and used one half everyday for his evil deeds. He lived like that for two years. One day, a fairy came to aid him while he was sleeping, she said "Oh, dirty little Pedro! If you don't stop having sex with watermelons you will be cursed by the god of fruits". Young Pedro laughed and thought it was part of his imagination. The next day he decided he would not only have sex with one half, but the entire watermelon, after that, he rested in his bedroom. Suddenly, his skin started to turn yellowish and he heard a mighty voice that said "PEDRO! I'M THE GOD OF FRUITS! YOU DISOBEYED ME, PEDRO! THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF DAMNATION DESCEND UPON YOU!", and as fast as a turtle, Young Pedro was no longer a normal human and became a grapefruit-skinned man (in the time known as the worst fruit ever created). In order to hide his shame, he decided to cover his face with different fruits and vegetables. He wanted to avenge his disgrace. He decided that for the rest of eternity, he would track down and kill every watermelon sower in the world.

---

PS: I made the mask with the following ingredients:
-Grapefruit skin for the base.
-A plum for the eyes (split in a half).
-Two physalis for the pupils.
-A pepper for the nose. Also used in the eyebrows and mustache.
-A slice of tomato for the mouth.
-Onion for the bags under the eyes.

Oh, also, excuse my crappy English if you find any mistake.

Last edited by Juanfer : Sep 9th, 2007 at 01:27 AM.
Forum Virgin

Simon n00b is probably a spambot
Old Sep 9th, 2007, 06:13 AM       
awesome
From the Home of MST3K
incognit000 is probably a spambot
Old Sep 9th, 2007, 03:11 PM        Fan-Port Face!

Fan-Port Face was just a mild-mannered member of the Geek Squad (as if there's any other kind) until he attempted to install Windows Vista onto his home machine! Filled with wrath after it failed to install properly for the 23rd time, he attempted to lift it over his head and chuck it out the window. But his scrawny geek arms couldn't take the weight, and the machine crashed down onto his head! The accident left him with an Athlon 64 fused to his cerebral cortex, and he now wanders the earth, killing mindlessly in a vain search for printer drivers!
Old Sep 9th, 2007, 03:24 PM       
are you actually in that picture
From the Home of MST3K
incognit000 is probably a spambot
Old Sep 9th, 2007, 08:04 PM       
You can see a little of my neck down where the DVD drive used to be on the front. Other than that, I am perfectly disguised as FAN-PORT FACE.

That damn thing dug into my scalp >.< And also my camera sux. If the mods want a better photograph, I think I can manage one.
Closed Thread