Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Site Forums > Forum Events
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 08:54 PM       
I've been looking through gift ideas all day. I hope I get someone manly who will appreciate my manly gifts. B)
That damn kid
Hangie is probably a spambot
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 06:53 AM       
I was going to participate, but my dad doesn't trust you guys and thinks you're going to send a bomb to my house
Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 07:56 AM       
Smartest dad in the world award
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 12:51 PM       
Can you two go be somewhere else. We are welcoming new people, not scaring them off. Please go be a downer elsewhere.
Forum Virgin
DonkeyRyan is probably a spambot
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 01:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Can you two go be somewhere else. We are welcoming new people, not scaring them off. Please go be a downer elsewhere.
I'm new and I won't be scared away because I really want to participate in the secret santa.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 01:44 PM       
Still need addresses and names from people. You know who you are.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 04:55 PM       
oh whoops
Stuff
BatmanJohnson is probably a spambot
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 11:50 PM       
So excited. I've already got all the stuff for my Secret santa. My person is going to be lucky!!
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 03:03 PM       
Looks like I'm in! I wonder what the participants with the "?" next to them mean? Maybe no photo, or no address yet?

I'm excited as well, BatmanJohnson! I have most of my stuff together already.
I'm going out later today to do some more Christmas shopping. So maybe I'll find some more cool stuff and be able to finish it up!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 04:20 PM       
?'s are for people who I either still need their info from or new people that they need to post a picture of themselves so I know they're a real person.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 07:03 PM       
My stuff's almost ready. I hope whoever I get likes history.
fungineer
kakumei is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 02:43 AM       
i thought about making my cat pose with me, but then i decided that i prefer it when my skin is intact.

maybe in my third year of being a member (2 years in february!), i'll finally get around to actually contributing witty repartee to the forums...
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 06:25 AM       
I dig the drawing.

That was very funny. Well done.
Banned

Malekly09 is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 06:38 AM        FORUM EVENT "I MOCKERYS 2009 SECRET SANTA EVENT"
=s
i did right i pmed you minh but i cudnt upload... =s
i hav a maximum amount of Kbs that i can upload
how do you guys upload?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 07:27 AM       
photobucket
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 02:38 PM       
I'm not in this year.
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 06:06 PM       
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 07:10 PM       
FUCK
OH GOD
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 03:25 AM       
YOU INGORANT FUCKS YOU THOUGHT SAM WAS IN
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 05:54 AM       
I hope someone likes local produce!
Stuff
BatmanJohnson is probably a spambot
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 11:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
I hope someone likes local produce!

Don't mean to be a kill joy, but I don't think you are really allowed to ship produce. Restrictions are really strict. Would hate for someone to not give their gift.
Forum Virgin
NotDavid is probably a spambot
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 12:43 PM       
I'd love to do this but I just know I'd fuck it up somehow since I rarely ever ship things.
Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 04:21 PM       
You put the stuff in a box. If its easily breakable, you wrap it in bubble wrap. Get a marker and a piece of paper and write the return address (yours) in the upper left corner and the recipient's address in the middle. Tape it nice and securely to the top of the box. Or just use a marker and write on the box itself.

Then you take the box full of stuff to a post office. You wait in line or use the automated machine.

If you wait in line, give the box to the postal office worker and then they will do it all, you pay them 5-10 bucks. If you use the machine, do everything it says, put in a credit card and let it print out the sticker and put it on top of the box, then dump it in the big blue box.

Done.
hanging out
stonewar is probably a spambot
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 05:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatmanJohnson View Post
Don't mean to be a kill joy, but I don't think you are really allowed to ship produce. Restrictions are really strict. Would hate for someone to not give their gift.
It called lieing to the mailman. Its not like they make you swear an oath or nothing. I sent an apple to Canada last year and labeled it "homemade doll" on the customs slip.
hanging out
stonewar is probably a spambot
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 05:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Microshock View Post
If its easily breakable, you wrap it in bubble wrap.
This...so this
I recieved candy and shards of glass last year.
Closed Thread