Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 10th, 2006, 06:53 PM        i got my valet job back
i had gotten fired a few motnhs ago and been a lazy bum for that time. but yesterday, my friends (who work there) were like "yeah we're short handed up there blah blah" so i called the manager and he hired me back i started again today

man working sucks, i am so sore from running. my back started to hurt around the 6 hour mark and it made me feel like a fatty

but i made 75 dollars in tips today ;x

i use to work at a different area (mccauley), and now i am working at the tower. the tower sucks because you have to back all the cars into the spots

i was on the verge of crashing many a vehicle :/
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Jul 10th, 2006, 10:41 PM       
I'm glad your back. I'm sorry your hurting so much.

Why did you get fired in the first place? Or were they really laying you off in order that you couldn't collect unemployment. Those fuckers.
Banned
Old Jul 10th, 2006, 11:15 PM       
oh because i was always late & one day i just no called no showed

because i suck
LOL INTERNETS
Command Prompt is probably a spambot
Old Jul 11th, 2006, 12:58 AM       
If you do crash a car, are you responsible for it? Like, I'm sure insurance pays for it, but how many cars are you allowed to crash before they tell you that valet parking may not be for you.
FirstMate is probably a spambot
Old Jul 11th, 2006, 05:09 PM       
Wow- that's kinda scarey if you're about to crash all them cars...

Sounds like it could be a fun job, for five minutes.

Do you get to drive anything cool?

I guess congrats for getting the job back after they fired you. Good thing you didn't waste any time trying to get it back yourself.
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Jul 11th, 2006, 05:11 PM       
oh oh guys, first mate is on a roll
FirstMate is probably a spambot
Old Jul 11th, 2006, 05:14 PM       
Haha you following me, Terra?
Banned
Old Jul 12th, 2006, 01:23 AM       
i drove a honda fit today, yesterday actually. it was neat! random mercedes/lexus's no bmws since i've started back. on monday I drove two toyota priuses. I love the toyota prius!

it's like i'm driving a space mobile

i love it

all of these cars i mention parking/wanting to park i love

but not as much as the prius
Banned
Old Jul 12th, 2006, 01:28 AM       
notice how i don't mention parking smelly buicks & huge mcdonalds smelling family vans with MONSTERS INC. playing behind you, i thought it was like some creepy movie until i heard billy crystal.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 12th, 2006, 01:31 AM       
i need a new car but i don't think i acn afford a prius ;_; OR ANOTHER 3000GT ;_;
Banned
Old Jul 12th, 2006, 01:45 AM       
prius #1

if i had to buy car, i'd get a volvo 850 turbo more realisticly i'd buy a toyota corolla. for gas mileage. but an 850 turbo would be rockin'

that's like, if i ever saved up for a used car with this measly job.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 12th, 2006, 01:47 AM       
i think i'm gonna have to get a hyundai accent
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Jul 12th, 2006, 09:32 AM       
they're not bad, willie. i've got a greenish 2005. it's cute and runs well and gets pretty good gas mileage. . .

but now i need something bigger, something that'll fit two car seats and a 13-year-old who's much bigger than me.
Banned
Old Jul 12th, 2006, 10:41 PM       
get a jap mini van
OH GOD
Old Jul 13th, 2006, 12:25 AM       
i also could get an accord since they're better but a little more expensive
OK
Black Flag is probably a spambot
Old Jul 13th, 2006, 08:58 AM       
i say do it!

you deserve it!
Banned
Old Jul 13th, 2006, 05:44 PM       
my girlfriend bought a white 99 hyundai sonata i mean, it's a cool car but it had problems withint he first weeks & one of the wheels is always going flat. she got a really good deal on it, though.

why buy a newer hyundai when you can get an older toyota/honda for the same price? ;p

hyundais are KOREAN! it's like buying a nazi mobile lol
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Jul 13th, 2006, 05:50 PM       
a lot of it's about the warranty. i've had two hondas before and loved them mucho. but jesus, my starter went out last month, and i got it fixed for free. we'd've been screwed.

i hope you meant the tire.
Banned
Old Jul 13th, 2006, 06:05 PM       
hey sadie. fuck hondas.

everyone needs to buy toyota cars that last until the fucking engine EXPLODES from old age
OH GOD
Old Jul 13th, 2006, 08:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noob3
hyundais are KOREAN! it's like buying a nazi mobile lol
i'd get a nazimobile if i could i hear the '06 panzerkamfwagens are really reliable
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Jul 13th, 2006, 08:47 PM       
The formal word for "car" is "Personenkraftwagen", but since the fall of fascism people got lazy with abbreviations.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Banned
Old Jul 14th, 2006, 01:41 AM       
are you guys talking about jettas
OH GOD
Old Jul 14th, 2006, 01:49 AM       
not unless jettas have heavy armor plating and a lg cannon on them
OH GOD
Old Jul 14th, 2006, 01:50 AM       
what about the new rabbits are those any good
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Jul 14th, 2006, 11:55 AM       
the new rabbits are the old golfs (which in turn, were called rabbits when first released over here).

i got one of the last 06 golfs with a TDI (diesel) engine. the new rabbits only come in gas engines. fucking hell. they'll be making TDI jettas and bugs forever tho, so parts will never be a problem for me.

i love mine, but they got different engines in the 06 rabbits, so they probably handle like a whole other car.