Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 07:17 PM       
LRA Saves Children from Asshole Parents
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 07:51 PM       
asf saves asshole from children parents OR qfd saves parents from children's asshole
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 11:28 PM       
You just know those kids are never going to get into politics...
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 17th, 2009, 12:38 PM       
i think its funny how they want to forget the past while honoring their ancestry. But yea aryan nation doesn't honor anybody's ancestry.

Unless they are trying to honor the aryans or something. lol ;/
Insane Writer
Old Jan 17th, 2009, 10:01 PM       
They weren't even trying with that. If they just named the kids "Adolf" or "Eva", then that would be a little odd, but understandable. But it's pretty danged obvious what they were going for with "Hitler" and "Aryan Nation"!
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 17th, 2009, 10:15 PM       
Those kids would never stand a chance in an inner city school.
Insane Writer
Old Jan 18th, 2009, 12:10 AM       
Kind of makes me wonder how the nurses and doctors who delivered the babies reacted.

Doctor: Congradulations Mrs. Cambell! It's a boy!

Mrs. Cambell: Oh, I'm so happy! I'm going to name him Adolf. Adolf Hitler Cambell.

Doctor: W...T...F...?
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 06:21 PM       
The Doctor reveals his name is Joseph Stalin Rogers, and then the Dr. and Mr. Cambell high 5

plot twist
Insane Writer
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 08:22 PM       
Nah, Communism's one of the big ones that Fascism hates. Hitler had an uneasy alliance with Stalin, but they basically hated each other and wound up fighting anyway.

Now if he was named Hirohito Showa, that might work a bit better.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 08:30 PM       
JAPANOPHILE!
Insane Writer
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 08:34 PM       
What? I just hate it when people automatically lump Communism and Fascism together. They're actually on complete opposite sides of the political spectrum. Commies are far left and Fascists are extreme right.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 08:47 PM       
yes but they were both mass-murdering fuckheads to quote a standup comedian
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 03:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
What? I just hate it when people automatically lump Communism and Fascism together. They're actually on complete opposite sides of the political spectrum. Commies are far left and Fascists are extreme right.
http://www.wimp.com/thegovernment/
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 04:18 PM       
Cool video.
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 04:40 PM       
maybe they took the kid cuz he didnt get a bday cake.

poor little fella.
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.
Insane Writer
Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 09:15 PM       
Well in any case, Communists and Fascists are against each other.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 11:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
Well in any case, Communists and Fascists are against each other.
True. I was more trying to show how they could be lumped together.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 03:13 AM       
communism and fascism are both totalitarian ;o
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 06:03 AM       
'S not.

My friend works in for child protection services, and he has a peg board in his office for putting all the retarted names they hear up on. Posh Spice is popular, Subaru, Holden, Ford, Jim Beam, Bundy-and-Cola, Shane Warne. He says that a name isn't enough to take a child away for, but every stupid name they come across is always followed up by a case of some other form of more serious abuse. Like forgetting to feed them or giving them drugs.
Insane Writer
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 07:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
True. I was more trying to show how they could be lumped together.
Yeah. I guess the "political spectrum"' is kind of up to interpretation to a degree. But I find it amusing when people say something like "You're a fascist commie!" as nobody could be both.

Quote:
My friend works in for child protection services, and he has a peg board in his office for putting all the retarted names they hear up on. Posh Spice is popular, Subaru, Holden, Ford, Jim Beam, Bundy-and-Cola, Shane Warne. He says that a name isn't enough to take a child away for, but every stupid name they come across is always followed up by a case of some other form of more serious abuse. Like forgetting to feed them or giving them drugs.
Well Holden was the name of the kid from "Catcher in the Rye". I guess though that in the case of the more extreme names ("Bundy-and-Cola? Where the heck's that one from?), it would probably say something about the parents...

Now that I think about it, director Ron Howard apparently names his kids after the places they were conceived at. His daughter - and actress - Bryce Dallas Howard got her name because she was conceived in Dallas, Texas at Bryce Hotel. I wonder if she ever had to do a report on school about how her parents decided to name her...
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 08:59 PM       
Holden is a car company and Bundy and Cola is short for Bundaberg Rum mixed with cola.
Insane Writer
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 10:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Holden is a car company and Bundy and Cola is short for Bundaberg Rum mixed with cola.
Oh...

But Holden Caufield was the name of the main character in "Catcher in the Rye". His name is believed to have come from movie stars (as the character felt the movies were "phony")
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 11:06 PM       
No shit.

And I highly doubt that dipshit parents that get investigated are cerebrally-oriented enough to even have read Salinger's Rye, much less name their kid after the main character.
Insane Writer
Old Jan 25th, 2009, 12:54 AM       
You never know. The name "Wendy" didn't really get too popular until after Peter Pan was written, so arguably plenty of people that time were naming their daughters after literary characters.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 25th, 2009, 01:06 AM       
That's it. My first son is going to be named "Major Major".