Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 12:03 PM       
A conspiracy nut who drinks Miller Light?

WTF!
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 12:20 PM       
That white officer who had a beer with Obama for arresting a black guy breaking into his own house drank Blue Moon while the president had Budweiser, do you see the connection here? Why am I the only one asking these questions?
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 06:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
yes, it was the 60 minute IPA
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 09:03 PM       
Has anyone else tried White Dwarf?
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 2nd, 2010, 06:11 PM       
Went to a regular bro down yesterday and to say the least, it was horrendous in every possible way. The typical, "U TALKIN TO MUH GURL BRAH" shit started happening. Before you know it, people have no shirts on with their chins pointed up in the air, sucking them teeth making all kinds of ghetto sounds. Humanity at it's complete best.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 2nd, 2010, 07:02 PM       
GORILLA DANCE FESTIVAL
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 2nd, 2010, 07:41 PM       
drinking stella out of an empty apple juice bottle in the studio. college crime at its best
KatiesGoldenDust is probably a spambot
Old Apr 3rd, 2010, 01:16 AM       
I've been playing Easter Beer Hunt for a while now.. It is AMAZING! You have someone hide beers instead of eggs, and you find them, and then drink the whole beer before moving on to find the next one. Brutal, but very entertaining. I think I'm on my tenth beer of the past two hours. We've played three games, and I've won every one! Congratulations to me! This is so hard to type right now, but I felt like it was worth to share..
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2010, 01:19 AM       
Katie you are my hero.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2010, 09:35 AM       
That's seriously the best game ever.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2010, 12:19 PM       
it's not even easter
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Apr 5th, 2010, 09:45 AM       
This weekend I indulged in a little blue point winter ale. The tap was in the shape of a wizard so I had to have a go at it.
Forum Virgin
shekk is probably a spambot
Old Apr 5th, 2010, 02:08 PM       
sometimes when i am super drunk++ , i cant pee! its like it hurts and feels like i should pee. but nothing will come out

when this happens i start to think about the entire cast of "Roseanne".
i usually start with Dan.. then Roseanne.. Jackie.. DJ.. etc but as soon as i get to DARLENE the seal is broken. EVERY time

facts are useless things -reagan
Banned

Old Apr 5th, 2010, 02:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by shekk View Post
sometimes when i am super drunk++ , i cant pee! its like it hurts and feels like i should pee. but nothing will come out

i usually start with Dan.. then Roseanne.. Jackie.. DJ.. etc but as soon as i get to DARLENE the seal is broken. EVERY time
Was Darlene the Prototype of the first EMO chick? Or was she just another rebellious youth?
Forum Virgin
shekk is probably a spambot
Old Apr 5th, 2010, 02:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
Was Darlene the Prototype of the first EMO chick? Or was she just another rebellious youth?
yeh, maybe thats why it makes me pee.

she may have been EMO, but at least she put out.

facts are useless things -reagan
rockfuckcunt
Old Apr 5th, 2010, 07:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by shekk View Post

stop trying to be funny and get out of my thread. this thread is not about funny

this is about beer
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 09:02 AM       
GONNA DRINK A TON OF $2 PBR TONIGHT
Banned

Old Apr 6th, 2010, 09:24 AM       
I have to admit. I don't really care of Guiness.
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 10:11 AM       
Have you tried the extra stout?
Banned

Old Apr 6th, 2010, 10:15 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Have you tried the extra stout?
What's an "extra stout"?
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 10:40 AM       

It's thicker and less creamy more in line with their original recipe. They had a Guinness 250th anniversary edition too that was supposed to be their original recipe but I didn't care for it because it was carbonated instead of using nitrogen like normal guinness and extra stout.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Apr 7th, 2010, 07:45 PM       
I just tried Guinness back on St. Patty's. It's pretty different from the other beers I must say. It's almost like it's a meal, not a drink.
e: also I should mention that I've been drinking more of Coors Light and Stella Artois. More leaning towards Coors. Still plenty left to try though. And since I'm on a zilch budget it'll take me a while.
e2: why did I never read this thread. BTC's first story was awesome.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Banned

Old Apr 12th, 2010, 09:49 AM       
mmmmmm, Stella....
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 09:14 PM       
i only like to drink guinness if it's had whisky + irish cream dropped into it
KatiesGoldenDust is probably a spambot
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 02:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
mmmmmm, Stella....

I concur!

The other day, I bought a 12 pack of Sam Adams that had 6 different types in it-Boston Lager, Light, Summer Ale, Pale Ale, Blackberry Whitier, and Latitude 48, which is apparently a new IPA they've come out with. I've had all before except the Blackberry and the IPA, though I haven't liked all of them. I am pleased to say that both of these new (to me) ones are delicious.

I was a little hesitant about the Blackberry because I've had the Cherry Wheat. I remember wanting to try that for the longest time, and was so excited and then disappointed when I finally did. It just tasted like cough syrup. The Blackberry flavor was not like that at all. It was incredibly subtle and delicious, as was the Latitude 48. But since it was an IPA and I prefer darker beers, that was to be expected.