Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2007, 06:33 PM        Laptop brightness inconsistent
All right, computer nerds, I've got an HP Pavilion zv6000 laptop that's supposed to be brighter when plugged in than when running off of its battery. Well once in a while, usually when I turn it completely off and then on again later, the brightness switches. It's brighter when it's not plugged in and then dims when you plug it in. I hate this setting and only through sheer luck and a lot of not-knowing-what-I'm-doing techniques (involving a lot of unplugging while shutting down and plugging in while off and then unplugging while on then shutting off etc etc etc) I can revert it back to its normal setting.

Can someone tell me what I can do to either prevent this from happening or fix it immediately when it does happen?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog