Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
The Nun Eater is probably a spambot
Old Oct 5th, 2010, 01:32 AM        Zombie fad over!
NEVER!!! I totally disagree with the statement above but it seems to be what I am hearing from uttered from everyone's mouth holes (present readers excluded). I am weary of hearing my beloveds referred to as "fads". It's just not right people! It might as well be a raicial slur to the zombie race punishable only by immediate surrendering of your BBRRAAIIINNNSSS!!!!

Zombies have been around since long before I was even born (and they were kind enough even to help raise me in there own ways), so how is it only now that I am hearing them referd to as such horrible words as "fads" and "phases". It's outlandish and down right offense to me. You wouldn't tell a kid that his parents are so uncool that they can never see them again, would you? Well I totally would, but only because I want those children to feel the same way I do!

I feel so strongly about this that if given the chance I would gladly start the Zombie Apocalypse just to destroy all believers of this horrible phrase. Try to tell a zombie he isn't "in" any more and see what comments he has on the matter, he might just talk your head off (Ha! Cheesy zombie jokes are ALWAYS good)! I could even be comfortable throwing myself to the zombies to join my brethren, after killing as many as I could with my trusty boomstick.

The Zombie Nation is at WAR! It is time to rally the troops and destroy this notion that zombies are some form of accessory or means of entertainment that can abolished because it's been done to often. Zombies have become a way of life for many and it's time for people to accept that they aren't going away any time soon and hopefully never! But this sort of slander is just something I will just have to learn to deal with....well at least until I develop that virus and through someones incompetence it lands in the hands of a teenager or small child and begins the end of mankind. DEATH TO ALL MORTALS!!!