Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 01:16 PM       
damn them arrows seem to be knee seeking missiles

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 05:15 PM       
Finally started using daggers for sneak attack moves. My dagger has flame attack on it. Got the throat slit animation kill cam then his body set on fire too. fucking pimp style
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 12:52 PM       
I think because I chose to play as a lady cat I gotta marry a guy now instead.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 12:58 PM       
you could prolly marry another lady cat
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 01:35 PM       
I read somewhere that you can't marry any cat people. Prob cuz they're jerks.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 02:45 PM       
it's because cat people run
run like the wind
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 03:00 PM       
that means we are all jerk winds
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 10:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
it's because cat people run
run like the wind
cat people screw
screw like the wind
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 12:27 AM       
I finally bought it with my xmas samolians. Been playing it for the last 2 days. I am concentrating on a dark elf who relies heavily on destruction magic. I am a big fan of the kite and drop runes technique. Just killed some named undead doing that. Fighting dragons is no picnic so far though, I do the bolt and duck technique against them
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 05:38 PM       
Finally restored the Thieves Guild to its former glory....now I can go meet the graybeards.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 09:23 PM       
That shit took way longer than I wanted it to. Fucking annoying.

That was very funny. Well done.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 11:11 PM       
yeah, I'm level like fucking 31 because of it.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 30th, 2011, 12:18 PM       
Interesting, I breezed through the Mage College quests and only hit 17 from that (now they have to live with a level 17 arch-mage, how's that taste?). I might go through the dark brotherhood stuff next since I absolutely loved killing Gersomething the Kind. That was a bit of hilarious. She was all "Blah blah blah you little brats nobody wants" and I was all "Hi bitch, meet a firebolt and icebolt spell at the same time" And the kids were all "Ding dong the witch is dead!"
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Dec 30th, 2011, 07:29 PM       
What I like best about disintegration: Turning a dragon into a small pile of ash

What I like least about disintegration: Some things get bugged when they are turned into ash and are supposed to not be, like the three undead from the Gauldur Amulet quest
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 10:19 AM       
Almost level 59.

I've done pretty much everything now. I've got a couple more areas to explore, then I'm going to power through the main plot.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 11:19 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
What I like least about disintegration: Some things get bugged when they are turned into ash and are supposed to not be, like the three undead from the Gauldur Amulet quest
I only have one piece of that so far, I still have to go into the ruins in the north but don't have a key for the entrance.

Is it worth it?
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 01:18 PM       
Go it for Christmas.

This game is doritos. You try some, then the next thing you know, you've had way too many, and you look at yourself in the mirror and remind yourself that you're sitting at home eating shitty food instead of going outside and doing something worthwhile. Then you eat more shitty food anyways because you can't stop.

The game part of the game blows. Combat requires no skill on the player's part beyond having bigger numbers, and the game is as structurally stable as my grandmother. I'm not saying other games have perfect programming, I'm just saying I've never played a $60 game where I got stuck in the ground repeatedly in my first 3 hours of playtime before. Bethesda can't code for shit and I'm a little pissed that they get away with sloppy products over and over.

The story kinda sucks too. The only reason I've put in the 14 hours I have so far is because it's fun to exploit the silly mechanics. And because there were brief moments where legitimately cool battles have played out (I angered a large group of bandits. Then a dragon came mid battle. I had Lydia and those two farts who start the Blades with me, so it was actually a very large fight).

But as soon as a better game comes along, Lyndis' lesbian warlord adventure is coming to an end.

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 06:42 PM       
stealth is actually done pretty well in the game imo. at first i seriously outclassed enemies and could stealth right in front of them, but now i'm back to hiding in shadows and running up behind people only.

the AI's reaction to bows is still pretty stupid though

THUNK
OH GOD THOROMIR'S DEAD WHO DID THAT
THUNK
OH GOD AN ARROW IN MY FACE THAT ALMOST KILLED ME
WHERE IS THAT GUY
hmm, must have been my imagination
*sees dead body*
i'm gonna kill whoever did this!
*reads a book*
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 1st, 2012, 12:30 PM       

Its evrn worse when you have like a fire bow. Then it turns into

OH GOD THAROMOR IS DEAD! AND HE'S ON FIRE!

OH WELL. BACK TO STEALING SWEAT ROLLS.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 12:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I only have one piece of that so far, I still have to go into the ruins in the north but don't have a key for the entrance.

Is it worth it?
It gives you 30 stamina, 30 magicka, 30 health, so yes, unless you have something better anyway
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 07:50 PM       
Yeah, it's good until you craft yourself a +47% damage dual enchant amulet for one-handers and bows.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 10:20 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
That shit (Thieves Guild) took way longer than I wanted it to. Fucking annoying.
Just wrapping it up myself and I thought it was a pretty interesting story anyway, though it is long. But that has always been the case in this series.
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 11:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp View Post
Yeah, it's good until you craft yourself a +47% damage dual enchant amulet for one-handers and bows.
That's what I want.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 08:14 AM       
I still can´t decide what character to play after I finish my Mage-run (kind of fed up with the restrictive new magic system)...

What to pick...archer or melee...and if melee...one handed, two handed or dual-wield...hm.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 10:05 PM       
I've got a mage now, but my first guy used two-handed axes for melee and bows for long-rage. Reeeeally effective!

That was very funny. Well done.