Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 05:55 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 05:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Vehement is giving it a bit too much credit. It was a lousy dry doughnut with smashed candy cane bits on top.
She says with a tired bitterness. It has been a long while since she has felt the bile flow fully. #kitsafanfic
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 10:46 PM       
fuck anvil, stupid piece of shit movie, stupid piece of shit band
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 02:09 AM       
About a month ago, my temporary cap came off of my tooth, and judging by the blinding pain, I think my dentist put it back on wrong, and it's rotting in my skull. At the same time, the hydrocodone seems to be giving me bi-polar tendencies. This has been a long weekend.
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 10:30 AM       
Just got back from wisdom teeth surgery.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 10:31 AM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 10:43 AM       
Did they put you under for the surgery at all or just slightly under?
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 11:05 AM       
So my area is getting raped by snow right now.
Expected to get approx 50cm by tomorrow. I'm sure this doesn't compare to the Alberta folk on here but still... I saw 8 cars stuck in a 3 block stretch.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 11:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Did they put you under for the surgery at all or just slightly under?
Slightly, I was aware of what was going on but I was very numb. I went really quickly too.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 11:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
I'm still waiting on this year's up date shot of Little Bill.

I'll have to take a new picture with my magnum camera.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 01:36 PM       
need one that does panoramic shots, eh
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 01:39 PM       
Just do a star wars like intro with a video camera.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 01:42 PM       
haha with the music and all
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 02:03 PM       
Space balls music would probably be better though.
OH GOD
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 03:36 PM       
right right

what i meant
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 03:42 PM       
OH GOD
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 03:47 PM       
you sohuld get "WE BRAKE FOR NOBODY" tattooed in an appropriate location
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 04:04 PM       
The back side of your sack.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 04:10 PM       
Gonna make that into a Black Ops emblem.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 11:34 PM       
Bill has a case of the COD fever.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 7th, 2010, 12:09 AM       
symptoms include a severe craving for CODfish
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Dec 7th, 2010, 02:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex Leper View Post
Slightly, I was aware of what was going on but I was very numb. I went really quickly too.
Did they just yank them, or were they impacted? When I had mine out, they hadn't actually pierced the gums yet; they all shattered in my gums, and they had to cut my gums open and pluck out the pieces.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 7th, 2010, 02:21 AM       
OH MAN, I'VE BEEN SQUIRTING OUT OF EVERY ORIFICE.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 7th, 2010, 08:38 AM       
I finished work early today, but missed the bus home. As I waited for the next one I decided to have a nap (I haven't had much sleep lately) and so lay down on the grass in a nearby park to doze.

Woke up 6 hours later when it started raining on me
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 7th, 2010, 08:41 AM       
And when I say six hours I mean four.