Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 04:47 PM       
I got an interview as a lifeguard tomorrow! Includes a swim test! Oh god I'm going to bomb it!
As in, I have to swim 300 yards, which I can do, I think, but not exactly with... form.
Fuck, whatever; if I bomb it, then so be it
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 05:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by creeposaurus View Post
And you're walking around on it? You must have a high tolerance for pain
Yep, my life is one big cavalcade of pain and I can't be arsed about it anymore. Basically.

Which is a good thing because opiates make me want to puke, and if I say I'm in pain they just want to shove me full of them.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 05:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
I got an interview as a lifeguard tomorrow! Includes a swim test! Oh god I'm going to bomb it!
As in, I have to swim 300 yards, which I can do, I think, but not exactly with... form.
Fuck, whatever; if I bomb it, then so be it
Good luck. Fuck form, get 'er done.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 05:33 PM       
I'm making roast pork ribs tonight :hat
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 05:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Good luck. Fuck form, get 'er done.
Thanks! I figure if they tell me I need to swim in a breast stroke or something, I'll tell them something along the lines of "I CAN'T DO ANY OF YOUR FANCY SWIMMINGS, BUT BY GOD I WILL TEACH THOSE CHILDREN NOT TO FEAR DEATH, BUT TO FEAR ME HAVING TO GO GET THEM!''
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 05:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
I'm making roast pork ribs tonight :hat
I'm jealous. I want you to know that.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 05:48 PM       
GOOD
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 06:04 PM       
Quote:
Thanks! I figure if they tell me I need to swim in a breast stroke or something, I'll tell them something along the lines of "I CAN'T DO ANY OF YOUR FANCY SWIMMINGS, BUT BY GOD I WILL TEACH THOSE CHILDREN NOT TO FEAR DEATH, BUT TO FEAR ME HAVING TO GO GET THEM!''

When all else fails, do a crawl.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 06:13 PM       

It's so hard being fat and laying around all day
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 08:32 PM       
Just answered the doorbell to like 12 highschool girls in my yard. They said "You've been flamingoed" and apparently they put 5 flamingos in my lawn and said that they're from Anderson Highschool Color Guard or something and I have to pay them to get the flamingos out of my yard. I told them to just leave them. They said that the flamingos would eat my house and I told them to screw off. Man I hate fundraising little brats. None of them looked 18 or I may have put on the charm.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 08:53 PM       
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 09:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Fluorescent light hurts my eyes, should I wear sunglasses indoors?
I remember back when I worked at Dell computers they went from natural light to fluorescent. I think it was to keep people more alert, but it bothered my eyes so much that I wore glasses. If it's at your work, you'll probably get a lot of people bothering you about it, maybe even your boss. Just get a doctor's note if they do that. Tell your doctor that the lights are giving you migraines or something.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 09:05 PM       
I was thinking something like http://www.gunnars.com/ as well, I don't even care if it makes me look like a massive faggot. Yellow-tinted glasses would be amazing.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 09:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
TADAO I THOUGHT YOU STILL WERE A MOD DID I MISS SOMETHING
Yeah, I wasn't serious enough for Philo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
SOUNDS LIKE TADAO WANTS US TO BLAST HIM WITH OUR CANNONS ALL OVER AGAIN.

PS - We couldn't do a new poster awards now BECAUSE SO MANY OF YOU NEW PEOPLE ARE FUCKING TERRIBLE (or just hang out in article comments and are terrible there).
QUIT TRYING TO GAY RAPE ME

And yeah, I would give KoKo props but he seems to be phoning it in lately. Don't be wacky, just be you nigga.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 09:18 PM       
also yeah Kitsa, I was being serious.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 09:36 PM       
TADAO, YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 09:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Yep, my life is one big cavalcade of pain and I can't be arsed about it anymore. Basically.

Which is a good thing because opiates make me want to puke, and if I say I'm in pain they just want to shove me full of them.
You go girl! :gentlehighfive

I had an issue with my knees - basically f***ing them up horribly while on vacation - to the point that I thought I was in for a surgical solution. I went in desperation to the chiropractor, who really didn't want to touch them at all, for fear of making things worse. I persuaded him to throw caution to the wind, and he adjusted only one knee (the worst one) and agreed to see me in two days. Long story short, the swelling is down, I'm doing knee-bends for strength and I can give the formal F-U to the surgical solution. Woot.

Pain is my friend.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 09:57 PM       
Quote:
Now that's a morale poster for swim lessons.
You may already be there.
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 10:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I was thinking something like http://www.gunnars.com/ as well, I don't even care if it makes me look like a massive faggot. Yellow-tinted glasses would be amazing.
Those actually look pretty good. I may get some if I ever go back into the corporate world. I expected them to look stupid, but as long as they help the eyes against the fluorescent bastards, it doesn't matter how they look really.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 04:09 AM       
So help me, I will rescue the little shits, visit them in the hospital until they're back in peak health, then beat them within an inch of their lives all over again just to teach them to never interrupt my reading again
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 04:12 AM       
pictures for sad children rules
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 04:26 AM       
Why the hell would I totally fuck bjork, my brain is, was, and forever will be telling me she's ugly as shit. I'm confused right now.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 12:12 PM       
Well, time to go make an ass of myself. Wish me luck.
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 12:34 PM       
Wait, isn't it a bit late in the summer to be a lifeguard? At least around here, pools start closing at the end of this month. Oh well, good luck.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 01:19 PM       
Creepasaurus thinks her pickles count. What an idiot.