Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 07:15 AM       
just rma it

you only have to pay shipping, and newegg is good with rmas because they have to be for an online retailer
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 07:18 AM       
then i'd have to wait for it to ship there and back i don't suppose i could buy a psu from local computer store and then return it when my rma'd psu gets here, right

they frown on that shit i bet
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 08:21 AM       
that's pretty much what i do every time i order an essential part

best buy doesn't give a fuck
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 08:32 AM       

sounds good
was never good
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 08:37 AM       
we and i be glad to answer
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 08:41 AM       
i'm working as security at a rave show tonight :ohboy
i hate glowsticks.
and paper mache ice cream cones.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 09:48 AM       
Bought some goddamn Booberry last night! It's exactly as delicious as I remembered it
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 12:03 PM       
I can't get Booberry where I live
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 12:10 PM       
Is it because there are too many racist clay animators living there and the ghost is colored?
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 12:16 PM       
Yeah, nothing but dumb racist clay animators here.
What, are you a census taker?
Banned

Old Sep 16th, 2011, 12:34 PM       
Also, I almost punched a guy in the mouth the other night because he referred to someone in the parking lot as a " ni-.." I'm not saying it. I hate that word. I hate all racism. This country is divided enough without it.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 12:43 PM       
Nice try, racist.
Also, I wouldn't recommend you try to punch anyone with your soft, clay-exfoliated hands. You'll just end up making an even bigger ass of yourself.
Stay out of other people's problems, unless it's something warranting it. Chances are the black guy just blew it all off, and you would have looked like a complete dipshit if you intervened in something you didn't need to.
Also, I believe the word you're looking for is "Nagger". It's perfectly acceptable to use it in context, such as explaining the situation you were in. Your Mommy and Daddy aren't here to chastise you about using it to tell us what happened to get your little panties in a knot.
/rant
EDIT: Hahaha wow, we censored that? I didn't see that coming.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 12:46 PM       
Responding to a private message from Pram:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven
Could you please back off of me? I'm having a hard time right now with finances because no one will hire me after what you guys did.
Nobody is hiring you because it's not the early 80's and people use CGI now. I'm sorry about your finances, but you backed the wrong horse as soon as you put your fingers into the clay biz.
Banned

Old Sep 16th, 2011, 12:52 PM       
k0k0- I'm not trying to get hired as a CLAY animator. I am well aware that there is no money in that and hasn't been since the early 90's.
I'm trying to get hired as a puppet animator. That's already hard enough without someone starting all these bullshit rumors about my character.
Banned

Old Sep 16th, 2011, 12:58 PM       
I'm also not trying to get hired as a goth rocker. That's another pasttime that hasn't seen a decent paycheck since at least 1999.

These are just things I enjoy for the fun of it. It hurts my feelings that you trash the things that make me happy and call me names.
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 12:59 PM       
Stop giving me ammunition. God damnit.

They don't want to hire somebody that has rumored experience sticking their hand up miniature people's asses?
Banned

Old Sep 16th, 2011, 01:02 PM       
But I like giving you ammunition... It's part of sharing and friendship.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 01:05 PM       
I have the medicine for what ails you:

Spoilers!
You may already be there.
Banned

Old Sep 16th, 2011, 01:07 PM       
Will that make me flaccid? 'Cause if it doesn't, I don't want it.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 01:08 PM       
Better living through chemistry.
Banned

Old Sep 16th, 2011, 01:14 PM       
That's my favorite Fatboy Slim album.

Hey Flagg, would you like a clay version of your avatar? I'm not sure how to do the sparkly stuff around the bottom, but I have the other colors.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 01:15 PM       
Someone said the name three times.

EDIT: or FIVE times ....

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 01:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Pub, do you remember when you posted a picture of a dad throwing his kid in the air at a beach? And then I made it into a gif of the kid doing somersaults in the air? And then you turned the kid into a sandwich?

It's somewhere in this thread and I can't find it

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
after enough bourbon ...
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 01:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
Hey Flagg, would you like a clay version of your avatar?
There may be copyright issues involved, but whatever floats.
Banned

Old Sep 16th, 2011, 01:19 PM       
Oh...Who owns it?