Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

punkgrrrlie10 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 28th, 2004, 01:08 PM        Iran Court Orders U.S. to Pay $600 Million
I wonder if we'll pay it.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...an_iraq_usa_dc
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Apr 28th, 2004, 03:54 PM       
I know that we armed Sadaam during that tim, and that we funded weapons programs as well, but is there actual evidence we supplied him with Chemical weapons, as opposed to just looking the other way when we knew he was using them against Iran?
mesobe is probably a spambot
Old Apr 29th, 2004, 03:33 PM       
oh hell yea the US did. not only did they supply saddam with chemical and bio weapons, they also supplied saddam with battle techniques, satalite intelligence along with all the other conventional weaponery. They even put Saddamn in power to use these weapons.

There is proof all over the place. Its fairly common info which could be googled easily enough. Not to mention the scores of books you can buy. I was reading a book my buddy has... it lists newspaper dates and articles where evidence can be found about the pre and post iraq-iran war. I should get the name of it the next time I see him.
Ronnie Raygun is probably a spambot
Old Apr 29th, 2004, 04:45 PM       
Yeah! We'll get right on that!

HAHAHA!
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Apr 29th, 2004, 05:07 PM       
Way to be an example of what an ignorant and arrogant nation we've become, Ronnie. I'm sure your folks must be proud.
Old Apr 29th, 2004, 05:22 PM       
You've become ignorant by becoming a mouth piece for our enemies and by insisting that The United States is always the bad guy. I find your self loathing a disgusting example of how NOT to think.

Why don't you join Al Queda? I bet you'd fit right in.
mesobe is probably a spambot
Old Apr 29th, 2004, 05:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie Raygun
You've become ignorant by becoming a mouth piece for our enemies and by insisting that The United States is always the bad guy. I find your self loathing a disgusting example of how NOT to think.

lol. a product of american propaganda. Even though Bush's lies are an insult to most peoples intelligence, I suppose there are always a few exceptions.

LOOKOUT RONNIE!! THERE IS A BIG SCARY TERRORIST BEHIND YOU WITH A NUKE!

Its funny as your waving your little american flag around, your fearful leader is snatching away your civil liberties much like HITLER did when his nazi's burned the Reichstag Building in 1933.

poor blind fool.
Old Apr 29th, 2004, 07:41 PM       
Mesobe....wow!

You are just overflowing with intellect.

American propaganda normally resides on the left.

......and don't pretend to have any knowledge or education of historical events. It's an insult to everyone here. Go vomit somewhere else.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Apr 30th, 2004, 01:28 AM       

Oops...sorry Ronnie.
GO AWAY DONT POST HERE

davinxtk is probably a spambot
Old May 1st, 2004, 09:04 AM       
Quote:
You've just been demoted from "brainwashed conservative" to "complete fucking retard".

Have a nice day.
(1:02:34 AM): and i think i may have gone a little too far and let her know that i actually do hate her, on some level, just because she's female
(1:03:33 AM): and now she's being all kinds of sensitive about it
(1:03:53 AM): i hate women
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old May 1st, 2004, 09:13 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by davinxtk
Quote:
You've just been demoted from "brainwashed conservative" to "complete fucking retard".

Have a nice day.
damn, David....you beat me to it.
Will chop you good.
Old May 2nd, 2004, 03:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Trash Conservative Redneck
No, I've become enlightened, because I recognize the American government as being human, just like anyone else in the world, and, being human, they are as driven by greed, power, and self-interest as anyone else in the world. You, on the other hand, think that America is always right, 100% of the time. That's why you make such a great Republican. You think it's all cut-and-dried, you think that not only do our leaders never inflict harm, but that they are INCAPABLE of it, or any other kind of wrongdoing.

There's a big difference between self-loathing and being a realist, Ronnie. You'd do well to realize that, not only is this nation not perfect and righteous, it's light years away from perfect, and what goes on at the highest levels is much more crooked and sinister than you would ever be able to admit to yourself.

Look, we've had this argument dozens of times before. So, you just go on living in denial and thinking this country is just peacharooniekeen, and dismissing anyone who thinks otherwise as an Al-Qaeda sympathizer, and maybe Dubya will bring you something for Christmas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Trash Conservative Redneck
I see you've been keeping up on your Coulter rhetoric. Good for you.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old May 2nd, 2004, 05:02 PM       
I don't want to be a terrorist. I really don't. But unfortunately, I don't agree with W, so I have no chouce in the matter. That's what happens when you live in a totally binary world. Not being one thing makles you the other thing wether you like it or not. I wish like hell I had some sort of choce beyond W. or terrorism, it seems damn narrow, but there just isn't any such thing as a middle ground. What really pisses me off is that W. gets to choose what one of the sides is. I think that's so unfair, because it makes me a terrorist. Now I have to go kill innocent people and I think that's the most unfair thing of all.
Old May 2nd, 2004, 06:00 PM       
"No, I've become enlightened..." - Spad

Sorry Spad, I couldn't get past this. Once I read these words I came to the concl.....well, first I laughed......THEN I came to the conclusion that the rest of your post had to be bullshit.
Will chop you good.
Old May 2nd, 2004, 06:13 PM       
Quote:
"No, I've become enlightened..." - Spad

Sorry Spad, I couldn't get past this. Once I read these words I came to the concl.....well, first I laughed......THEN I came to the conclusion that the rest of your post had to be bullshit.
Hey, everyone's got their sources of inspiration and enlightenment. You have Rush, I have people who know what the fuck they're talking about.