Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Callahan is probably a spambot
Old Dec 30th, 2004, 11:55 PM       
has anyone seen the most outragously b movie ever its called blood diner

Legion is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 06:37 PM       
I saw blood diner. There were some funny moments in it.
Callahan is probably a spambot
Old Jan 13th, 2005, 04:54 PM       
oh yeah the naked slut getting her head held down in a deep frier while she screams and then having her get out and running into things with a 2 metre tall head completely covered in batter then getting it knocked clean off. and the fat guy who gets repeatedly run over,and the car which does all those wheelies like on a snoop dogg video and smashes a security guards head open and to many other s to mention SHEETAR

Legion is probably a spambot
Old Jan 13th, 2005, 05:11 PM       
When they were chopping up pieces of the rival resturant owner as he was trying to get away was pretty funny or the whole beginning scene where the uncle first tells them that they have to complete his mission.

There's another B movie I'm reminded of called "Psychos in Love" its kind of like "Eating Raoul" but bloodier.
Mr. Fugo is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2005, 07:45 AM       
I drink your blood is a funny one

goat6boy is probably a spambot
Old Apr 23rd, 2005, 11:29 PM       
i love the movie monster squad the greatest b movie ever besides army of darkness
xenosoul is probably a spambot
Old May 23rd, 2005, 10:27 PM       
What about Mother's Day... Now that was a cheap B-flick....
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 09:34 PM       
I own 6/7 of the Toxie's Triple Terror Sets.
Let me read off the titles:

Curse of the Cannibal Confederates
Demented Death Farm Massacre
Deadly Daphne's Revenge
Evil Clutch
Chillers
Beyond Evil
The Dark Side Of Midnight
Nightmare Weekend
Nightfall
Croaked: Frog Monster From Hell
Horror of the Hungry Humongous Hungan
Video Demons Do Psychotown
Dead Dudes In The House
Space Zombie Bingo
The Newlydeads
Death By Dialogue
Play Dead
Mommy's Epitaph

But my pride and joy/crown jewel is...

Dracula's Dog..

Yes, that's correct. My friend found it at a garage sale and
sold it to me for five bucks.

N00bKill3R is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 10:49 PM       
You need to get the triple b-header with Rockabilly Vampire on it... that movie kicks ass
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 08:45 PM       
ATTENTION:

Wizard of Gore remake starring Crispin Glover and Jeffrey Combs in post production. Now to wait.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 09:23 PM       
B movies arent fun anymore I rented like 4 from a store: Leeches, Junior and some other shitty ones and none of them had any good points to them.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 09:36 PM       
Have you seen Night of The Creeps yet?

You can find a ton on amazon, such as Hard Rock Zombies and there was one friggin movie I can't remember right now, it has Gene Simmons and Ozzy Osbourne in it.
It's about some kids at a high-school dance playing some rock star's old album backwards at midnight, resurrecting him with a thirst for revenge against those who have wronged him. I saw it on Amazon, but no matter how much I try, I can't find it again. Dammit, I knew I should have bookmarked it.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 09:41 PM       
Night of The Creeps is ungodly. I saw it when I was 10 and since then its been one of my faves. Its because of this movie that I have high hopes for "Slither"
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 10:21 PM       
Ditto man, but I won't be able to see it tomorrow.

I'm so out of the loop. The first time I saw the trailer on TV, (recently), it said Space Slugs, Zombies, etc. And I said (and I quote)," What, are they remaking Night Of The Creeps or something?"

Then I saw the "Slither" logo.

That stuff looks awesome, I hope I'm not so engrossed with the film that I miss Lloyd Kaufman's role.
A Total Fairy
Trash is probably a spambot
Old Apr 1st, 2006, 05:50 PM       
I'm coming to get you bastards! *heehee*
The Lion King seemed innocent enough, didn't it? But did we really notice all the issues of assault on morality and ethics the first time we watched it? I sure did not. It was not until I sat down with a pragmatic open mind did I even realize the scope of moral violations the 83-minute The Lion King fed our minds.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 4th, 2006, 04:48 PM       
Who else owns a copy of Jesus Christ: Vampire Hunter?

Old Apr 5th, 2006, 10:10 PM       
The movie you were talking about ealier w/ Gene Simmons and whatnot is "Trick or Treat" and it is B-movie excellence.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 5th, 2006, 10:32 PM       
I thought about trick or treat for some reason, but I thought, "Naw, It had to have had 'High School' or 'Rock' or something like that in it."
A Total Fairy
Old Apr 13th, 2006, 04:00 PM       
It's Trick or treat. I've got it on tape. It's the funniest fucking b-movie ever. The part where Curr starts shooting laser beams out of his guitar is the goofiest scene in any movie ever made.
The Lion King seemed innocent enough, didn't it? But did we really notice all the issues of assault on morality and ethics the first time we watched it? I sure did not. It was not until I sat down with a pragmatic open mind did I even realize the scope of moral violations the 83-minute The Lion King fed our minds.

Old Apr 13th, 2006, 06:38 PM       
I'd say the scene where the kid is vaccuming up that fried old lady is pretty goofy.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 17th, 2006, 10:39 PM       
I bought "Versus" over the weekend...
A candidate for greatest movie ever, next to Heavy Metal.
A Total Fairy
Old Apr 21st, 2006, 07:33 AM       
Bubba ho-tep is the greatest B-movie there is. Where else can you see an aged Elvis and a old, black JFK battling an ancient mummy in a retirement home?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 21st, 2006, 05:44 PM       
Actually, I think the greatest B-Movie slot may be occupied by Six String Samurai.
A Total Fairy
Old Apr 21st, 2006, 07:04 PM       
Oh yeah, i saw 6 string samurai 2-4 years ago. It was pretty damn good.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 26th, 2006, 06:50 PM       
I bought Choking Hazard about 30 min. ago.
I'm gonna go watch it now.