Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: What should I do???
Go for him, fuck those other girls. Ignore anything they try and say or do. 0 0%
Forget about it. He's used property now and the situation will become too complicated. Besides, its clear things will not work out. 0 0%
If he cares what they think of you and him then there are waay better guys out there. Now get out there and find one. 2 50.00%
Forget about the whole dating scene. Wait for a guy to come and find you. That way you will know he wants you andJUST you!! 2 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Crazy_chica is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2003, 05:56 PM        I met this guy..
Ok listen! I met this guy from the same city as me off of an msn chatroom. We exchanged pictures and talked a little, and he asked me about whether i knew a couple of his "friends" that went to my school. Turns out one of them is my worst enemy in the entire world. Her and her best friend try to make my life hell at school by spreading rumors and badmouthing me to all their friends. This is all because of something that involved me and their friend's little sister. So what makes them think that involves them?? And by the way this issue has been solved a loooooong time ago. So I don't know why they are still harassing me in the hallways and trying to torment me. When people meet me they'll say, do you know "so and so?" <--the girl and then theyll say OMG ive heard some of the pretty nasty stuff you did to her" Like what the hell. Anyway, they have gotten lots of people at my school against me. Well it turns out this guy I met off the chat decided to meet last night. He is really really hot and really nice so I decided to give it a chance. Besides he said he barely ever talks to this girl anymore but they are still friends. He said he dated her for 3 months. So we go to his house and we are watching a movie?? and someone phones..ITS HER. She was yelling so loudly at him on the phone that he had to move the phone away from his head and we could both hear her yelling. She was at this restaurant with 2 of her other snobby popular friends and she was like "So, what ar eyou doing?" and he was like "watchinga movie." and she was like WITH WHO!? (keep in mind this is his ex.) and he was like "a girl" and she was like who?!?!?!? and he was like none of your business. So they argue about that for a minute or two and all of a sudden she puts her best friend *B on the phone and *B starts yelling at him too. *B is also friends with him and she is like "you better fucking tell me who you're with because its really pissing me off and i want to know" and he wouldnt tell her. Anyway they wanted him to go and meet them. After he hung up we finished the movie and talked for awhile. He told me that he hears that _____(my worst enemy) still wants him back!! And then I said well what happens if she finds out you were with me!? I know if she does she will do everything in her power to turn him away from me. She is really popular, and I'm not. She is a year older than me. This guy he is 20. I am 17 and she is 18. Anyway she is really pretty (prettier than me at least) and I know if she tried hard enough she could get him back. Also she has lots of pretty popular friends who would pressure him to date her again. Anyway we talked and he says he didnt care about anyone thinks but I think that would change if anyone found out that he was with ME. Everyone would try and make him hate me, and it probably woudnt work out. But what if it could???? He is the most attractive guy I have ever met. We kissed a little during the movie and I ended up staying the night, and we had sex as well. It was a really nice experience, and I really like him. The only problem is that I was distracted from being with him at the thought of this girl finding out who he was with last night. She would do eveyrthing she could to stop him from being with me. So what do I do?? Every time I try to ask him if he likes me and wants to see me again he says "yes of course I do." But whenever I say " I really like you" hes just silent and smiles. What does this mean??? LIke seriously I don't know what to think. He has know this other bitch for way longer than me, and her best friend he has known pretty much his whole life. But I really want to be with him, he is such a sweet heart and I adore everything about him. He is supposed to call me later but I don't know if he's still going to?? Please tell me what I should do?!?!? Should I go for him?!?!? And what happens if I get attacked (verbally or physically) by this girl and her friends?? I am really worried because the fact that she dated him and that she still wants him combined with the fact that he slept with me (her worst enemy) is not a good mixture when it comes to wanting revenge. This city is so fucking small, everyone knows eachother. Shes so popular and it seems like everone is friends with this girl. What can I do besides moving to another city to find a decent guy?!? Just thinking about her and him together makes me sick. Please give me some advice. Thanx.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 29th, 2003, 06:32 PM       
KILL YOURSELF

Kaish is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2003, 07:18 PM       
1. If the town is so small that everyone knows everyone, How did you not know him?
2. How old are ye?
3. Love is just another trick played by the mind in order to reproduce.
xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2003, 07:40 PM       
I was preparing my "you must be ugly" statement until I read the sex part.

You must be an idiot.

Thnxbye come again!

GnrySgtHartman is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2003, 08:06 PM       
Don't be jealous that she got laid.
Royal Tenenbaum is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2003, 08:25 PM       
First of all, remember that your worst enemy got to fuck him first. Also, you're a ho for having sex with him, mainly because, well you barely know him and he didn't even have to buy you dinner or take you out. Actually, you probably gave him all he wanted already, which is good for him since he didn't even have to kiss you much either; perhaps you have bad breath or lack the nessecary dental skills to attract someone to kiss you. My suggestion would be to have sex with him again, this time make sure you get pregnant! He'll be your's forever.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Mar 29th, 2003, 08:52 PM       
I expect one of you to revise her post so that I can actually read it.

In the meantime, my answer will be, "Go the fuck away, you stupid little cunt."
xXxASPERGERSxXx
Old Mar 29th, 2003, 08:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by GnrySgtHartman
Don't be jealous that she got laid.
That was the most insightful and completely correct statement I've ever heard you say.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

I'm bitter... but wait till this summer.

As for the girl: Royal's advice should be heeded well.
Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2003, 08:53 PM       
Welcome to High School Confidential!!

Did this REALLY need a poll? For Christ's sakes, if you need advice, READ THE POSTS.

Alright, from what I can gather here....

I would be concerned if I were you about his ex suddenly calling. Was it just a sudden call? Does she call him regularly? It sounds fishy to me. For that matter, if they only dated 3 months, why would she care SO MUCH that ANYONE was over at his house? No ex of mine ever cared if I had a girl at my house after we'd break up, not even if she hated the girl I had over. The best case scenario is that she is stuck on him and jealous (I HATE DRAMA QUEENS LIKE THIS) or worst case, he's seeing her behind everyone's back and she, as the jealous secret girlfriend, got wind of the fact that a girl that liked him was over at his house and called to bitch about it.

My BIGGEST gripe... why did you have sex with him?!? Before you take offense, I'm NOT calling you a slut (once you get out of high school, the term is FAR less "black and white") but if you're really so attached to this guy, ie willing to fuck him, and you sound like you're attached to him enough to do it again, how's that going to affect YOU if his ex succeeds in getting him back? I always avoided this situation by making sure I knew I cared about the girl enough to date her for awhile and that the feeling was mutual before I did anything as minor as kissing her, because I even view kissing as an intimate thing at least on my part, and I almost go out of my way NOT to hurt anyone's feelings (unless I'm getting revenge on someone, I'm not known for being able to forgive and forget). So one of these days, there's that possibility that shit could blow up, she could find out, and she could either turn him against you and/or find out y'all had sex, talk him into thinking he made a BIG mistake, and then, if you think they were "mean" to you before, it's going to get a LOT worse.

So the best advice I can give you is to slow the hell down. Keep letting him know you have feelings for him if you must, and if you feel it necessary to be affectionate do so, but keep tabs (and I don't mean stalking him or anything) on how things are going between him and his ex, and DO NOT have sex again unless you're sure that he wants you and only you, all it's going to do is make you feel that much shittier if things DO go wrong. Because you did have sex, I can't offer you advice that will make EVERYTHING work out, it's more like Damage Control. That and the fact that you are still in high school (which doesn't make "love" less real, just a lot less LIKELY) is a major factor too. The BEST thing you can do in high school (and I really wish someone was there to tell ME this back then) is to enjoy yourself, date but don't take it so god damn seriously, you're not planning on getting married yet are you? The whole point of dating is to find someone you want to be with for a long time, to get to know the other person well over time. Then you decide if things will work out in the long run or not. Why do you think your parents might yell about waiting until at LEAST your mid-20s to get married? Because love is ALWAYS fickle until BOTH people are mature enough to handle it/ Good luck, and let me know how it turns out. I'm sorry if things don't work out, but such is life, especially in your teens.
xXxASPERGERSxXx
Old Mar 29th, 2003, 09:02 PM       
Post revision:

So Theres this guy. And I like him. But his ex who still calls him and nags him is my worst enemy and she hates me.

So I was at his house and we did the horizontal ho-down. While I was there his ex called. It was bad that she called.

I think hes hot and I want to be with him, but his ex is so mean and still calls him.

I'm a fucking idiot that I need advice in this situation.

Thats about it Jamesman.
Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2003, 09:11 PM       
it IS kinda ironic that she would call while you guys happen to be doing it. Weird.
LIVE @ THE GHETTO HILTON!
jin is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2003, 09:20 PM       
You sound like you're 12.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2003, 10:00 PM       
Jin, will you do the 'horizontal ho-down' with me?
Old Mar 29th, 2003, 10:06 PM       
SO There!

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2003, 10:27 PM       
My girlfriend wants you too
Old Mar 29th, 2003, 10:32 PM       

FS is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 05:47 AM       
POLLS, POLLS, POLLS

It is obvious that your "enemy's" screaming is what attracts the guy so much. You should scream a lot next time you see him, particularly directly into his ear. Men love hysterical screaming. Particularly directly into their ear.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 02:50 PM       
I refuse to read that unmanageable block of text up there. So I guess I can summarize my position by saying that I don't care about you or any of your problems. Have a nice day.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 03:46 PM       
Proto, Bubba was nice enough to sum it up for me/us.

But it still doesn't make me care about her problem.

GnrySgtHartman is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 03:58 PM       
Because you think love is fake, am I correct?

Location: Location: Location: Location:Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
Cybernetico is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 09:18 PM       
Onto some REAL advice. I think you should stick with the guy. Tell im his ex was gay all along and everyone who goes to your school knows it. Errr, I mean. Go with yer' heart, or something. Tell him his ex is a snotty brat, and he hasn't seen her REAL side like she shows at your school. Tell him the mean things she has done and how horrible a person she is and if he isn't a pompous jerk who is only into girls for there looks he will stay with you. If he STIL is in love with her, he is probobly a moron.

If all else fails, EAT HIM.
The Unseen is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 09:49 PM       
what kind of retard would go here first for help ckoff
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 10:48 PM       
Any relationship problem that long and boring must result in BLOODSHED.

Baalzamon is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 11:44 PM       
I think its fairly obvious that she has involve him in a plan to humilate you by having him fuck you and then dump you. He will then join up with these girls in mocking you.

kudos to you for playing right into their hands.
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Apr 1st, 2003, 02:30 PM       
Quote:
Any relationship problem that long and boring must result in BLOODSHED.
WELL SHED!!1!1!

HA HA HA