Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jul 17th, 2008, 08:46 PM       
Battlefield Heroes is a really good game. It fills me with child-like joy.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 17th, 2008, 09:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidstatik View Post
i wasn't sure
THE STATE THAT LOOKS LIKE A GLOVE
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 17th, 2008, 11:46 PM       
2 cool for school
Not You is probably a spambot
Old Jul 17th, 2008, 11:49 PM       
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 01:49 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by HickMan View Post
THE STATE THAT LOOKS LIKE A GLOVE
At least it's not the one that looks like a cock

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 08:58 AM       
I was getting ready to take out the garbage this morning and when I picked up the garbage bag there were maggots everywhere. It was disgusting, and I'm saying that with a certification in forensic entomology where I had to deal with maggots. Ugh.

Right into the shower after that one.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 09:08 AM       
I need a drink.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 09:31 AM       
I saw Batman at midnight 15 and it was GOOD

Now I'm going to chicago for Animal Collective! Seeya guys!

Brandi, xoxo
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 09:42 AM       
On Youtube, I got a message from "emosuselim."

I thought it was MR. HILLMOUSE
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 12:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I was getting ready to take out the garbage this morning and when I picked up the garbage bag there were maggots everywhere.
Oh boy, that takes me back - about 3 years ago, we cleaned out the freezer and "forgot" about one block of ice that went in a trash can I don't normally empty regularly - yard waste mostly. A few weeks later, I noted a smell out by the shed, opened the lid of the can (big mistake) and saw hundreds of maggots crawling over the now thawed meat.

Maggots. Why did it have to be maggots?
You may already be there.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 01:14 PM       
Every time I see McClain's signature, I think he posted something horrendous and then Chojin had to take it down.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 01:35 PM       
Yeah. When we got our certification the professor celebrated with a pig roast and white rice. I'd just spent 2 days picking maggots out of dead pigs and I ate dinner at Arby's that night.

There's just something fundamentally squirmy about maggots, I don't know what it is. It's not like they'd eat living flesh.

The one good thing was that the maggots brought the wolf spiders out of the woodwork and I had a grand old time doing away with those.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 03:21 PM       
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Qjo4pVpo-qg&feature=related
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 04:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips View Post
Oh god fathom zero, you are revealing yourself to be completely awful
PSHAW
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 05:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
At least it's not the one that looks like a cock
which one is it?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 05:24 PM       
Americas wang
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 05:45 PM       
oh man i imagine the sexual jokes about it when Castro send cubans to live in miami back in the 80's
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 06:48 PM       
Yeah, Cubans play with the tip too much, the shaft needs attention too.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 11:19 PM       
I ramble a bit in this. http://torrifica.blogspot.com/2008/0...ng-unwell.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrifica
Friends of mine know I have perodic bursts of inactivity and depression. This is when my facade of happiness with myself and my sarcasm fall in on themselves, revealing a deep, seething hatred for the world. Why does it have to be so goddamn boring? Why must I play the Game? Why must I be that way? Why shouldn't it just be the music that matters? Well, there comes a time when one must face said music. it's a cruel ruse. It's a momentary escape. Movies are escapes. Books. Stories. They're all alike. They fashion whimsical tales of adventure with easily visible villains, where the bad guy loses while good guy gets the girl and saves the day. Recently, it's been more of the anti-hero than a genuine one.

I saw the Dark Knight today. It wa a good movie. But for me, that's what movies are. I see through them. They are just movies. Their message of how justice is blind and somehow people rely on others to do what they find unsavoury for the "greater good" is pathetically boring. Brooding individuals may take solace in that, but I'm not one of those kinds of brooders. The message of the Joker being alone in his mindset were only partially right. While no singular person is the harbinger of chaos, it's the little things that add up.

The business man that cuts off the mother of five on the highway, causing her to slam on the brakes, smashing the rear of her car into the front of the one behind her. The mailman that drops an envelope containing a paycheck or love letter and forgets about it because "it wasn't important." The neighbor that shoots your dog. The cousin in rehab after years of smack and theft from family members. It isn't just one man. It's the darkness in ourselves. Everything we do has an adverse effect on everybody else. Don't let someone else hurt you. If you don't want true evil to win, you can't let it get to you. If a store has tom close early, it was for a reason. And even if it wasn't, what would it matter? What can one do?

And I'm not just talking about morality, either. Story in general. Lives are boring and generally lifeless. There's no more room for adventure in the world. There's none left, either, so good thing. There is nothing left unexplored by humanity. We have infested every nook and cranny of this globe. What about man vs. man? Good vs. Evil. An intersting point. I've already said how there's no real villain in the world. But why shouldn't bad win? It's easier to be, certainly. But there isn't a bad guy to fight. If you can apply a face to bad, you can do the same to good and you've got yourself a movie. You never can, though. Life isn't that intersting. No one ever is either. The only excepton I can think of was Hitler, but he's been gone a while now. Inspiring as he is, people are hardly up to a similar task. So we watch. We read. We live vicariously through characters while reading or watching T.V. We know nothing else.

But I have the distinct sense of hope. Something odd is about to happen. Something extraordinary that will buck the trends. Normal things like oil crises or religious wars will stop as something will rear it's head, be it good or bad. Change is coming, foundation shaking change that will warp the way we interpret information and see life and all of its idiotic nuances. I wait for this day. Until then, I will continue my cycle of depression/kickassery and hopefully write something that means something, anything, one day.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 19th, 2008, 01:13 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
Okay, so it seems my Atari 2600 is borked. Anyone want to send me theirs? I'll draw you pretty pictures.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 19th, 2008, 01:18 AM       
HEY DYLAN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sionainn View Post
I just watched Road House 2 and Jake Busey is my god, I love his douchey douchebaginess.
I have House party on in the background, and I think the hi top fade hairstyle is destined for a comeback any day now.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jul 19th, 2008, 01:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
I totally saw one in the goodwill today for 20 quid.
Uh... listen Luv, unless you 'appened to wander into a shop in Britain I dun't think it was labeled in a currency that has the slang quid associated wiff it.

Huggs an' kisses, babes.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 19th, 2008, 02:18 AM       
It's the teeth. The smile. awww... awww FUCK.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 19th, 2008, 02:19 AM       
By the way, there's a lot of bork going around.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 19th, 2008, 02:20 AM