Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 12:10 PM       
yeah i took a vector drawing and blew it up to 8000x7something then printed it

took 3 magenta cartridges on my printer
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 12:11 PM       
MAN, FUCK PINKIE PIE.

WHERE THE LOVE FOR RAINBOW DASH?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 12:27 PM       
i made her into cupcakes sam

CUPCAKES
OH GOD
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 12:29 PM       
also: the reason i made this is because i'm gonna try to recreate PINKIEQUEST on the streets of seattle during PAX complete with bg music

mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 12:55 PM       
lol wow how did you source that Pinkie Pie poster? Did you print that? and how?! You must have some awesome printing witchcraft spells =o
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 09:17 PM       
I'M SICK OF Y'ALL NIGGAS DICK RIDIN' PINKIE PIE ALL DAY.

RAINBOW DASH THE REAL GANGSTA.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 09:24 PM       
I AM SORRY TO DISAGREE AS I AM FULLY AWARE OF PINKIE PIES DICK RIDING BUT SHE IS MORE APPROPRIATE FOR PINKIE QUEST.

AND AS ADMIRABLE AS RAINBOW DASH IS I WILL HAVE TO SAY I WANT MORE RARITY. MAINLY BECAUSE I AM A WHORE FOR ATTENTION AS MUCH AS SHE IS.

WHICH REMINDS ME I SHOULD WATCH THE EPISODE WHERE RARITY UNINTENTIONALLY COMPETES WITH RAINBOW DASH.
The Unicorn
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 09:36 PM       
THEY CAN'T HAVE RAINBOW DASHQUEST BECAUSE IT WOULD JUST BE DRIVE BYS ALL DAY AND DRINKIN' FOURTY OUNCERS AND SMOKIN' CHRONDO AND SONIC BOOMING ALL UP IN THIS BITCH AND AIN'T NO ONE HARD ENOUGH FOR SOME SHIT LIKE DAT.
OH GOD
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 02:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiffles View Post
lol wow how did you source that Pinkie Pie poster? Did you print that? and how?! You must have some awesome printing witchcraft spells =o
i downloaded this vector
opened it in inkcraft and exported it as a 8000px wide jpg
opened that in paintshop pro
figured out what dpi I'd need it to be to print at to make it 8' tall (83.3)
figured out how many pixels per page it'd be
chopped the picture up into pieces that were 4x that number pixels because my printer driver's "poster mode" only allowed for 4x4 sheets
printed @ "photo" quality (2nd best)

unfortunately i got kind of lazy after the first set and just rounded the pixels off to the nearest ten, which made everything fit not quite perfect (both dimensions ended in 9, so it wasn't much of a rounding). up close you can see loads of places where the edges don't match right :/ but from the distance i'm planning on having the camera, it should be fine
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 03:12 AM       
Willie I'm going to have to have a talk with your parents young man this is getting way out of hand

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 03:15 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
I'M SICK OF Y'ALL NIGGAS DICK RIDIN' PINKIE PIE ALL DAY.

RAINBOW DASH THE REAL GANGSTA.
sam i promise to do a RD themed project next ok
OH GOD
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 03:18 AM       
ALSO: supposedly s2 is starting midway thru september

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
OH GOD
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 03:19 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Willie I'm going to have to have a talk with your parents young man this is getting way out of hand
i showed it to my mom already
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 03:41 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
ALSO: supposedly s2 is starting midway thru september

YES!!
OH GOD
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 03:49 AM       
specifically, sept 17th at 9 AM (EST)
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 08:54 AM       
I cant wait! I think Im gonna explode TWICE!!!

Also why do you men have to outdo girls when it comes to Pony fanaticism?! One of the only bastions of feminine creativity and you guys transformed it into the MANLYEST show ever!

It got to the point where I can't get into a discussion about the show and ponies without someone implying which pony they would like to marry or which is the OTP!
mmm muffins
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 09:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post

SHRUBFEST GAVE ME PARASPRITES, OH NO!
THE HORROR! Somepony help this man he's being attacked!!
OH GOD
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 01:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiffles View Post
Also why do you men have to outdo girls when it comes to Pony fanaticism?! One of the only bastions of feminine creativity and you guys transformed it into the MANLYEST show ever!

It got to the point where I can't get into a discussion about the show and ponies without someone implying which pony they would like to marry or which is the OTP!
man idk that i'd call shipping discussions or "x is mai waifu" particularly manly :/
mmm muffins
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 03:03 AM       
well it isnt particularly manly, BUT! Proudly wearing MLP Tshirts and playing with pony toys as a grown man, must take alot of bal..... i mean guts =>
Mocker

Old Aug 24th, 2011, 03:39 AM       
I have stated this before and I shall state it again. Willie is the manliest man in the thread.
OH GOD
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 04:10 AM       
the shirt i got is pretty understated though and its not like i carry ponies around in public except for that one time when i took pictures in front of the state capitol
Mocker

Old Aug 24th, 2011, 07:34 PM       
STILL MANLY!!
OH GOD
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 01:18 AM       

unts unts unts unts unts unts unts

objects near fountain may be smaller than they appear
Mocker

Old Aug 28th, 2011, 02:31 AM       
MORE!!
OH GOD
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 02:43 AM       

seattlandmarks!

HEY GUYS LOOK WHAT I CAN DO

pinkie: "HI ACTUAL HORSE WANNA COME TO MY PARTY"
actual horse: "uhhh wtf was that"