Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 09:50 PM       

You should ask him what the hell he's so worked up about over brontosaurus knees. And if he gets it, cut him off ASAP. Start talking about alien eye goggles. If he doesn't get it. Talk about alien eye goggles anyways. When he starts giggling be all like "AAARGH" like a pirate and shit. Then go all "Life worth not it is" then be all "Yabba Dabba Boo Hoo Hoo!" when he takes the hint.

PS: I'm very curious about this said episode! I just hope they do something with Luna that doesn't make her out to an absolute horrid wreck of god damn tears and whinneighness. Who do you think they're gonna make a huge dick out of? Luna? I'm suspecting it's Luna. I'm getting the feeling they'll make Applejack all scared and shit. I'm certain they will do well with it but that thought irks me a little.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 10:09 PM       
SO I WAS PRETENDING LIKE I WATCHED THIS SHOWTO BE A DICK TO SOMEONE FOR SOME REASON

AND THEY ASKED ME WHAT MY FAVORITE PONY IS

AND I SAID THE ONE WITH THE RETARD EYES

AND THEY ASKED ME WHAT ITS NAME IS

AND I SAID FLUTTERSHIT

I THINK I WENT WRONG SOMEWHERE CAUSE NOW THEY ARE MAD AT ME

MAYBE I SHOULDVE SAID FLUttERSHYTE
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 10:31 PM       
YOU COULD SAVE IT BY SAYING THEY SHOULDN'T BE AN APPLEFUME!!

THEN ALL TURN AROUND AND BE ALL FRIENDSHIT IS MAGIC!!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 02:19 AM       

jesus, i'm surprised it took them this long to make something like this

i mean come on how hard is it to make the connection between andrew w.k. and pinkie pie, guys
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 09:46 AM       
Spoilers!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 11:48 AM       
Spoilers!
Mocker

Old Oct 15th, 2011, 04:13 PM       
Spoilers!
OH GOD
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 08:46 PM       

HI GIRLS
Mocker

Old Oct 16th, 2011, 03:11 PM       
Willie, that is awesome.

Spoilers!

Oh and I found this.

PS: I especially love Fshy's and Pink's cutie marks (and pink's unibrow) and beating up on stoner spike.

Last edited by Shyandquietguy : Oct 16th, 2011 at 04:08 PM.
OH GOD
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 05:43 PM       
i kind of like that and kind of don't at the same time idk
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 10:04 PM       
Willie am I wrong or do Carl's eyes go cross when he looks like Derpy Hooves
OH GOD
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 02:16 AM       
they do!

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 03:38 AM       
Man, my little brother just posted that apple video to his facebook. I came here to post and bitch about it, except you pony people work at light speed and it's all kinds of redundant

With that being said, complete ripoff of Ren and Stimpy and every freaktoon like that Flapjack show and that goddamned Adventure Time that everyone I know IRL seems to love so much
OH GOD
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 04:59 AM       
yeah it's def. a john kricfalusi style-parody, which i'm not a huge fan of
Level 29 ♂
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 12:11 PM       
Twilight seems to have achieved peak smugness
Mocker

Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 05:24 PM       
I didn't really enjoy the halloween episode very much.
Spoilers!
OR DO I?

I shouldn't post while hungry!

Last edited by Shyandquietguy : Oct 22nd, 2011 at 06:37 PM.
OH GOD
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 06:27 PM       
i liked it but not as much as the first three this season.

Spoilers!
Mocker

Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 04:13 AM       
I rewatched it twice and only feel slightly better about the episode
Spoilers!

Last edited by Shyandquietguy : Oct 23rd, 2011 at 05:40 AM.
OH GOD
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 09:08 AM       
are you talking about ?

he's supposed to be a parody of a tennis player whose name escapes me at the moment; he's originally from ep12 "call of the cutie", applebloom steals his racket to hit an apple with
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 09:42 AM       
I liked Derpy's costume
Level 29 ♂
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 10:50 AM       
pip wasn't british, he only used the british accent when pretending to be a pirate
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 02:45 AM       

THIS IS BULLSHIT

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 02:51 AM       
FIRST TO SAY MILHORSE