Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker

James sucks
Old May 19th, 2003, 03:48 PM        Scott Weiland Aressted? Naaaahhhh
Stone Temple Pilots Singer Arrested

BURBANK, Calif. (AP) - Stone Temple Pilots singer Scott Weiland was released on $10,000 bail, after police arrested him for investigation of drug possession.

Police officers stopped Weiland just after midnight Sunday on a routine traffic stop, said Burbank Police Sgt. Tracy Sanchez.

``It was for driving without his lights on,'' Sanchez said.

It was then that the officers allegedly noticed that Weiland had narcotics in the vehicle and arrested him.

Authorities did not say what kind of drug Weiland reportedly had with him.

The singer was released around 5:30 a.m. Sunday.

Weiland has had several run-ins with the law. He was previously arrested for investigation of cocaine and heroin possession. He served jail time in 1999 after repeatedly violating his probation and failing to complete drug rehabilitation programs.

In 2001, he pleaded guilty to domestic battery following a fight with his wife at the Hard Rock hotel in Las Vegas. The judge agreed to dismiss the charges as long as Weiland underwent counseling.

His wife Mary filed for divorce last fall, citing irreconcilable differences. The couple have two young children.

05/19/03 09:09

© Copyright The Associated Press. All rights reserved. The information contained In this news report may not be published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press.

What number is this now? 3? 4? Seriously, we should just lock this guy away in rehab, or pump him up with drugs until he starts shitting crack rocks and dies.