Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2010, 06:47 PM       
yeah shit sux

my advice: never get fat
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2010, 06:57 PM       
if you ever figure out a nonsurgical secret, let me know, because that's just about exactly what happens to a woman after a c-section. I can't even feel parts of my abdomen because they cut through the nerves sort of indiscriminately.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 29th, 2010, 07:48 PM       
dont you own clothing?!?

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2010, 09:11 PM       
good idea moron, i will now wear a trenchcoat every time i take pictures of my fitness results
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2010, 09:37 PM       
Is the small penis because of the steroids?
was never good
Old Aug 29th, 2010, 10:17 PM       
no, that is because of the cancer
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 29th, 2010, 11:46 PM       

Too much to drink

Gettin' clean

Wake up!

need some money

Planning a vacation!
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 05:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
good idea moron, i will now wear a trenchcoat every time i take pictures of my fitness results
You could have simply lifted your shirt to show your horrible skin, rather than two near-naked body shots. But I'm guessing that the photos were taken for another forum where you were actually posting your fitness results, rather than this one.

10k; how much do you want for the Wu-Tang drink?
was never good
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 05:59 AM       
so you're saying i should be more naked next time.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 07:16 AM       
Quote:
any tips on getting rid of the gross loose skin?
Now, I don't know about that much loose skin, but I do know that heavy cardio tightens the skin. It also increases the size of your veins from increased blood flow so I dont' know if that is a good lookin thing to you or not.
The reason I know this is because whenever someone really athletic would come in to have their blood drawn it would be a mixed blessing because their veins would be easy to find, but at the same time we'd have to be careful about not pressing too hard getting the needle through. The skin gets harder to puncture as it gets tighter, but the veins do not, so its easy to punch right through the other side of the vein of a really athletic person.

And thats a nice little look in the world of phlebotomy for you too.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 07:47 AM       
Quote:
so you're saying i should be more naked next time.
No, that's not what I am saying. If you were just showing your skin hang, you could have worn clothes and moved them aside to show the skin.

If you were posing for another fitness update (thanks) then I can understand.

Maybe two almost identical pictures is a bit much, also.

So really I would be suggesting that you show roughly half the nakedness next time.

To stay on topic, here is me smiling/shaved more than usual. I think I look like a benny when I smile.

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 08:40 AM       
DAMN YOU AND YOUR AUSTRALIAN LINGO, I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL A BENNY IS.

I remember the first time my mom's Australian boss said that someone had "done a runner". I don't know if my mom pictured people humping at marathons or what, but it took her some time to arrive at the actual conclusion.
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 09:10 AM       
I think 'done a runner' is pretty self explanatory.

A benny is just a stupid person.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 09:24 AM       
Zhukov: Just an empty bottle now.

Chojin: You can get tuck surgery.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 09:28 AM       
site locked up, dbl post, sry sry sry
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 11:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly345 View Post
Now, I don't know about that much loose skin, but I do know that heavy cardio tightens the skin. It also increases the size of your veins from increased blood flow so I dont' know if that is a good lookin thing to you or not.
Yeah, meth
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 02:44 PM       
I think the skin may sort itself out some time. Ive seen pregnant women with belly's 3x bigger than cho's that went to normal skin levels in a year or two. Then again, some have stretchmarked skin for decades. Depends on the person, skin elasticity I guess.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 04:27 PM       
my kid's going to be Stay-Puft for halloween.

Actually, she's only going to be Stay-Puft half the time because we're having battle of the grandmothers and my mom thinks we're calling her fat.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 04:58 PM       
Aren't kids just normally chubby, anyway? You can't tell if they're fat until they're like four or something.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 04:59 PM       

My beat laboratory
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 05:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
my kid's going to be Stay-Puft for halloween.

Actually, she's only going to be Stay-Puft half the time because we're having battle of the grandmothers and my mom thinks we're calling her fat.
That's going to be adorable. Is it going to be a pink Stay-Puft?

Edit: The ad at the top of the page is for skin-tightening cream now.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 05:21 PM       

(at inlaws' house)
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 05:23 PM       
OMG SO CUTE

I wanna see the kid wearing it, but of course, she's a civilian. I'll respect your decision to decline.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 05:29 PM       
we'll see.

My favorite part is that my mother-in-law actually embroidered STAY PUFT on the headband. That's attention to detail right there.

I'm just hoping my daughter cooperates and doesn't freak out when encased in all that.

My mother picked out a Madeline costume, which is also very cute and runs no risk of making my daughter think she's fat.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 05:33 PM       

Yours truly.