Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Title
Jeff The Ninja is probably a spambot
Old May 21st, 2006, 08:22 PM       
Supposedly, this is the Pilot for Wonder Showzen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Huc3p...nder%20Showzen

So how close is this to The Actual Show. I want to know as it isnt being shown in canada.

Founder of the E.P.O.A.E.P.I.C.A.P.H.W.H. Looking for Recruits

XBL Gamertag: KING HATESTAR
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old May 21st, 2006, 09:18 PM       
Very close, the actual first episode used pretty much all the Letter N footage, the hot dog skit (they changed a few lines). The Q&A is different on the first episode, they reshot a bunch of it with different kids giving some of the same answers. Also the Unicorn cartoon they used in a later episode. They also remodeled the Chauncey puppet a little (the yellow guy you see at the end - this is actually a short version of the pilot that doesnt include the opening theme and some other sketches. The Funny Not Funny skit is pretty much the same, except they scattered a few of the little bits of footage into more than one "FUNNY NOT FUNNY" segments (along with new stuff).

The actual show is also a little faster paced.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 21st, 2006, 09:19 PM       
a lot of that is actually on the first episode, yeah

the beat kids parts on the actual show are way, way better though
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 21st, 2006, 09:24 PM       
http://www.mtv2.com/#wondershowzen has almost entire eps on some of them
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old May 21st, 2006, 09:38 PM       
I chuckeled out loud at the end with the turkey

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2006, 12:51 AM       
All I've seen from Wonder Showzen was Clarence "counting" on the streets. I was in tears.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Royal Tenenbaum is probably a spambot
Old May 22nd, 2006, 02:25 PM       
The entire Horse Apples episode was insane. My friends made me turn it off half way through, even though I would have kept going. I may have to watch the rest of it at some point.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old May 23rd, 2006, 09:15 AM       
I wanted to keep watching it, because it is pure genius. Everyone else is stupid.

clever t-shirt phrase is probably a spambot
Old May 27th, 2006, 12:18 PM       
The first episode is great. As a whole, Wonder Showzen has it's moments. Anything with the kids/puppets is usually funny. A lot of the parodies are worthwhile... but it seems to have started to drop in quality.

David Cross is unfunny as fuck on that show and from what I can see they seem to be giving him and the pretend redneck crew more time, which is not a good thing.

"you know what I hate? ******s... just kidding!"

Oh, tee hee, mr. "edgy" white man.

It's starting to become ironic in ways it isn't intending to be, although whether the writers or actors are aware of this and think they're being clever/cute by doing so isn't really clear.

(Also, related but unrelated: does anyone remember "the DAMN SHOW", with Yucko the clown, the homeless people, etc.?)
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old May 27th, 2006, 06:45 PM       
Insightful! You make a vague and unconvincing argument, I'll tell you what.
Mocker
EverythingWillSuck is probably a spambot
Old May 28th, 2006, 09:35 PM       
I loved how the last ten minutes of Horse Apples just became a surreal mess.
OH GOD
Old May 29th, 2006, 12:24 AM       
there are a few stinkers mixed in with the good stuff though

chinese girl baby atlantis

yuck yuck goose
OH GOD
Old May 29th, 2006, 12:33 AM       
don't really care for the "he-bro" cartoon that much either
Mocker
EverythingWillSuck is probably a spambot
Old May 29th, 2006, 06:49 PM       
The cartoons are my least favorite part of the show. There are some funny ones but it's mostly "LAWL HAHAHAH CARTOONS SHOULDN'T BE DOING THIS!11" crap.
OH GOD
Old May 29th, 2006, 08:40 PM       
exactly
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old May 29th, 2006, 09:30 PM       
My favorite cartoon is DOGOBGYN, and it's only because of Lucy.
OH GOD
Old May 30th, 2006, 02:27 AM       
that JACKASS
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 4th, 2006, 03:02 PM       
uh GIT GIT GIT GIT
master_d_68 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 4th, 2006, 03:35 PM       
"My wife had me play some parlor games the other night"
"Poker?"
"Yeah, and I punched her in the face too."

I think I could handle a separate Horse Apples series