Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 15th, 2003, 01:06 PM        GOING TO THE GAMESTORE
I DUNNO WHAT TO GET THOUGH
Mocker

James sucks
Old Nov 15th, 2003, 01:20 PM       
Well, what system are you looking to buy for? What games do you currently own?
Mike P is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2003, 01:22 PM       
This is just my opinion, but if you're getting a system, get the PS2. It's honestly the best console out on the market today. That took a lot for me to say, because I'm a really big Nintendo fanboy...
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 15th, 2003, 02:03 PM       
You're an idiot, mike.

I went there to trade in a bunch of shit movies and I didn't get much, so I'm just gonna hold onto it for now.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 15th, 2003, 02:20 PM       
Quit spending money on stupid dumb games. Save for the FUTURE. :thumbsupyo
Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2003, 02:41 PM       
Don't get THUG. It fucking blows. The soundtrack sucks too. It has Kiss and all kinds of gay rap. The missions are way too easy, and they are all driving car missions and walking, and then doing a trick for a pro. I beat it and I rented it. I want Mario Kart Double Dash.

Nerd is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2003, 02:49 PM       
Screw that. Kirby's Air Ride owns joo.

Snatchtastic is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2003, 03:06 PM        .
Get True Crime Streets of L.A.

It plays like a mix of Dead to Rights, GTA and Driver. The best thing about it is that your a cop and when you kill people you dont get in trouble. You can walk up to random people on the street and frisk them and either thake thier guns or drugs. Then if your feeling saucy you can execute them in the back of the head Jack Bauer style.

Gang members drive rice burners and you can activate a bullet time first person mode and shoot the passenger with the machine gun and then cap the driver. I did that and the car swerved into a group of people and killed them.
You also get unliited ammo in your dual .357's.

Either that or the new Medal of Honour is coming out soon.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Nov 15th, 2003, 03:42 PM       
True Crime has horrible controls. Medal of Honor has gone to shit.

THUG is easy, yes. But play it on Sick difficulty, and it's definitely somewhat harder. Getting stats, and some of the missions, can require quite a few tries to complete.

I'd say to get SOCOM II. I don't care what anyone else may think, because they're wrong; SOCOM II is the best tactical shooter ever. And online play is incredibly fun. But since you didn't get SOCOM, you have to buy a headset for $25. Fag.

Hold out of FFX-2 maybe? Because everything you thought you knew about it turned out to be very wrong.

Ooh! Or hold out for Manhunt. That game is going to rock (unless it doesn't).
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2003, 03:46 PM       
Dont get Viewtiful Joe unless you want to participate in cricle jerks while repeating ASHIN-A-GO-GO BABY!

Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Nov 16th, 2003, 08:42 AM       
get broken sword 3, if you have played (and completed) broken sword 1 + 2 . and if you havent done that yet, get broken sword 1 + 2, they are only like £5 these days.

...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Nov 16th, 2003, 02:20 PM       
Whatever happened to that game "Campfire"
Mocker
Old Nov 16th, 2003, 07:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
THUG is easy, yes. But play it on Sick difficulty, and it's definitely somewhat harder. Getting stats, and some of the missions, can require quite a few tries to complete.
I'll try it, sure, but it won't make the game any better. The compitions are so easy, only 100,000 points and you have a 90 something? Give me a break. All of the new stuff they added in there don't even help you out. You have to hit like 2 or 3 fucking buttons to push off of the wall. The car controls are so shitty, and the guy who narates it has a really gay voice. The menus are dark and compicated, and the rest of the challenges is collect a certain item to get to the competition. Are they making this game for 10-year-olds?
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Nov 16th, 2003, 08:17 PM       
whens halo 2 coming out, pre order that shiznit
Mocker

James sucks
Old Nov 16th, 2003, 08:18 PM       
The Luau competition was really hard. I can't get 1st place in it. So not all the competitions are easy. The ones that were easy needed like 600,000 points to take top place. I've only gotten halfway through the game, so I can't speak for any of the other competitions coming up.

The Wallplant is just a matter of Ollieing at a wall, then hitting Down+X. I don't see what's so hard about that.

The cars are vehicles are rather shitty, but they add a bit of difficulty/frustration, and break up the usual skating around stuff.

The menus are dark and complicated? Um...

And yes, the majority of the missions are somewhat typical and/or easy. At least they got rid of some of the things like collecting S-K-A-T-E. There's originality, at least.

I'm not saying it's the best game ever. It's probably the best Tony Hawk game, though.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 16th, 2003, 08:30 PM       
Xbox live
Mocker
Old Nov 16th, 2003, 08:41 PM       
Quote:
The Luau competition was really hard.
What, the one in Hawaii? That one was really easy. They only gave you that little space, but it was easy to top in it.

Quote:
The Wallplant is just a matter of Ollieing at a wall, then hitting Down+X. I don't see what's so hard about that.
It's not really hard, but what the fuck does it do for you? If you are going to hit a fucking wall, why don't you just move out of the way?
Why would you want to connect a combo with it either? I don't get it. And the walking thing is gay.

Quote:
The menus are dark and complicated? Um...
The menus are black, dark orange, and brown. They are hard to see, cause the backround is in brown, and I think the lettering is in black. You can't even change the shitty music on it.

Quote:
I'm not saying it's the best game ever. It's probably the best Tony Hawk game, though.