Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 04:20 AM       
AT LEAST MILHOUSE AN FATHOM'S IN A TALKATIVE MOOD

KHAL

So shit, seriously despite your aversion to sympathy FZ, your potential homelessness sucks and I offer my condolences
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
start up synchtube with your bitch ass
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
eight beers in, and I'm not buzzed enough to sleep. I don't WANT to drink four more cans of fucking rolling rock, so I've got an hour to kill
ROLLING ROCK, HAHA

ARE YOU ANGRY VIDEO GAME NERD?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 04:21 AM       
We got good news a few days ago. Chances are very likely now that I won't be - in the long term, at least.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 04:22 AM       
JESUS CHRIST, MILHOUSE. WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH YOU?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 04:23 AM       
that is actually exactly what I thought when I saw rolling rock in a fucking twelve can at Vons

My other options were Tecate, Coors, Miller, and Bud
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 04:24 AM       

THIS GAME IS LIKE SUCKING A DICK SHIT USING A COCK FUCK

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 04:25 AM       
that guy is funny because indignant words
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 04:27 AM       
"GOOD THING I HAVE THE SMOOTH, WATERY TASTE OF AN INFERIOR BEER TO TIDE ME THROUGH MY RAGE AND REPETITIVELY DULL SWEARING"
frappez le cochon rouge

i feel you though, grizzy
Ancient Mariner
Seriously, though, I might as well be drinking Aquafina
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 04:29 AM       
lol sorry fathom, I instantly pressed play but the second I saw the words Matchbox Twenty I paused it

permanently
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 04:29 AM       
Acquire sufficient liquortude
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 04:31 AM       
"Sufficient liquortude" in my case would end with me spending more damn money tomorrow after the movie and nodding my head in aggressive agreement to the droning melody of Judas Priest's "Love Bites"

and no one wants that to happen
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 04:32 AM       
brah, you're just afraid to have a good time

you's scared

a bitch
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 04:33 AM       
you should just watch the Man From U.N.C.L.E. with me. It's prolly on Netflix or something.
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 04:34 AM       
YEAH KEEP SAYING THAT WHEN YOU'RE NOT SEEING GUILLERMO DEL TORO'S NEW MOVIE TOMORROW NIGHT

WITH THE FIVE OUT OF SEVENTEEN FRIENDS WHO BOTHERED TO ANSWER A GOD DAMNED TEXT MESSAGE

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING, ANYWAY

PROBABLY THAT GAY ASS WORLD OF WARCRAFT SHIT

THEY DON'T HAVE JOBS

JHOW DO THEY NOT HAVE JOBS

FUCK THEM
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 04:35 AM       
WHO THE FUCK PLAYS WORLD OF WARCRAFT
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 04:36 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
you should just watch the Man From U.N.C.L.E. with me. It's prolly on Netflix or something.

Cue it up on synchtube, nigga

frappez le cochon rouge
I think you're more bitter than you're willing to admit, gumps.

DUDE, WE SHOULD WATCH THE CUBE. I HAVE IT ON DVD.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&c...og&sa=N&tab=wi

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Ancient Mariner
THAT'S LIKE MANPURSES

NO ONE IN REAL LIFE ACTUALLY ENGAGES IN THAT SHIT

EXCEPT FAGGOTS

AND KOREAN EUROPEANS WHO ATTEND UCI
Ancient Mariner
Cube was an awesome movie
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 04:37 AM       
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&c...w=1066&bih=774

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 04:37 AM       
http://www.synchtube.com/r/yHbC