Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2003, 12:08 PM        Your call
Submitted for your approval, here is a recent review of Megaman 2. Is it worth approving? You decide:

I first played this game at a friends hose when i was 8 years old. I sat in his dirty basement, (were the asshat kept his NES),popped in the goodness in tha machina and started a-playin'. *chime*

The first thing that struck me, after choosing the first level, metal-man, was the sweet grapichs. Well animated sprites, cool colours and absolute killer design. A blue robot with an arm that could shoot energy and a ton of evil looking robats to destroy! How cool is that? Thought so.

You start the game by choosing a level were an evil robot, bent on world domination resides.
As the might blue hero you have your trust arm-cannon and cool gadgets to destroy them.
You have 8 levels to choose from and you are free to select them in any order you like. After a level is completed you get the ability that the robot, who you destroyed, had. A neat system of uprgrading your weapons, ey?

After you destroyed the 8 bad mutha-fuckin' robots from hell you get to chase down the mastermind behind all this mess in his EVIL castle of robotic doom. Who is it you say? I wouldn't tell you.That would spoil the fun.

Then we have the MUSIC! The sweet music produced by the NES-chip. Nice drumbeats, pounding sounds, metallic clinges and catchy melodies. Everthing yo would want from a NES-soundtrack if you ask me.

Yes I adore this game very much. It was one of the first games I played and fully enjoyed. I don't know how many times I've beaten it. Prolly loads.
Fun game. PLAY! METAL MAN WILL SLIT YOU TROATH IF YOU DON'T!
Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2003, 02:02 PM       
apart from the spelling and the threat (I didn't mean it, I'll play) thi sis a good review. only everybody knows that Dr. Wily is the evil overlord.
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2003, 02:33 PM       
:thumbsup
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old May 8th, 2003, 02:45 PM       
He didn't say robit, therefor it should not be approved

Old May 8th, 2003, 02:58 PM       
Interesting responses. I'm going to omit one small detail and see if that affects anything.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old May 8th, 2003, 03:08 PM       
please no boogie, no...there is already way too much bullshit up as it is
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2003, 03:13 PM       
It's not a good review, but I've read worse. Why did you pick out this one for approval?

Old May 8th, 2003, 03:33 PM       
I picked this one because before I approve any review, I proofread it and correct all the spelling and grammar errors, except for ones like using"kinda," or using "cause" instead of "because", and when I run into one with as many as this, I wonder if it's even worth preserving.

FS is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2003, 03:36 PM       
Quote:
After you destroyed the 8 bad mutha-fuckin' robots from hell you get to chase down the mastermind behind all this mess in his EVIL castle of robotic doom. Who is it you say? I wouldn't tell you.That would spoil the fun.
translation: I NEVER BEAT THE GAME
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old May 8th, 2003, 03:45 PM       
The intro to Megman 2 reveals that it's Dr. Wily anyway, it's not exactly a "Whodunnit?" super secret ultra supreme spoiler warning earning ending now, is it?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2003, 04:41 PM       
Heh, if I had my way, there'd only be about a quarter of the reviews approved every week.

I say no though. There's a lot of shit up there from people like skekel and randy johnson so why add to it?

That was very funny. Well done.

FS is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2003, 06:24 PM       
It pisses me off when people write that the graphics are nothing compared to today's games. NO SHIT.

CrapOnAStick is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2003, 06:39 PM        Re: Your call
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie
Submitted for your approval, here is a recent review of Megaman 2. Is it worth approving? You decide:

I first played this game at a friends hose when i was 8 years old. I sat in his dirty basement, (were the asshat kept his NES),popped in the goodness in tha machina and started a-playin'. *chime*

The first thing that struck me, after choosing the first level, metal-man, was the sweet grapichs. Well animated sprites, cool colours and absolute killer design. A blue robot with an arm that could shoot energy and a ton of evil looking robats to destroy! How cool is that? Thought so.

You start the game by choosing a level were an evil robot, bent on world domination resides.
As the might blue hero you have your trust arm-cannon and cool gadgets to destroy them.
You have 8 levels to choose from and you are free to select them in any order you like. After a level is completed you get the ability that the robot, who you destroyed, had. A neat system of uprgrading your weapons, ey?

Then we have the MUSIC! The sweet music produced by the NES-chip. Nice drumbeats, pounding sounds, metallic clinges and catchy melodies. Everthing yo would want from a NES-soundtrack if you ask me.

Yes I adore this game very much. It was one of the first games I played and fully enjoyed. I don't know how many times I've beaten it. Prolly loads.
Fun game. PLAY! METAL MAN WILL SLIT YOU TROATH IF YOU DON'T!
Without the opinions of the reviewer, this review could've been used for the back of the box :/

And I thought I was the only one who hated Randy Johnson.

pickleninja is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2003, 09:39 PM       
Isn't Randy Johnson a Baseball player? :/
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old May 9th, 2003, 03:45 AM       
if you put this review up, you must NOT under ANY circumstance edit the grammer and spelling
Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old May 9th, 2003, 07:27 PM       
Put it up on the front page. It was so fucking stupid, but really funny at the same time. I think that is what he was aiming for.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old May 9th, 2003, 07:46 PM       
well, you would think that, being a fucking retard and all.
Is lame

LegoLars is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2003, 05:47 AM       
Yeah its lame. Took me 15 minutes and it's not checked for grammar or anything. But what would you expect from me?

Grazzt is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2003, 07:19 AM       
Why, THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING
Is lame

LegoLars is probably a spambot
Old May 14th, 2003, 01:41 AM       
huh hun?