Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 11:04 PM       
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 11:09 PM       
UNBANNED.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 12:19 AM       
smelly bugger zonker
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 02:37 AM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 03:19 AM       
WHAT IS IT ABOUT ALL THESE ALF POGS?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 04:01 PM       
Hehehe

http://www.theonion.com/content/news...urce=a-section
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 05:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranana_Pems View Post
I know this is for the new kids and new members but Hi its been a long time since I seen everyone. Yes Im one of the old timers but havent talked or seen anyone in like years. I think Ill welcome myself back to the realms.

Is this guy gonna take a month or two to eventually try to sell us something? He posted this in the front forums.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 05:50 PM       
i just get home from a shitty-boring day at work and i take my computer out to relax on the porch and the indian bitch in the trailer next door is blasting kid rock. what the fuck. i'm trying to quietly listen to my quiet john fahey album i just got.

but apparently the cops are keeping an eye on that trailer because they're selling coke or something.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 05:50 PM       
Dimnos Viewing Thread
MOCK WARS 2K7: Round 4 - Max Burbank VS Lenor (GRUDGE MATCH)
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 06:03 PM       
fistfullofawesome needs his name change to fuckinglotofuselesswords
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 07:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post

Is this guy gonna take a month or two to eventually try to sell us something? He posted this in the front forums.
he put spam links in his sig, got banned
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 07:13 PM       
Did he? I swear they weren't there before. OH! I GET YA!

Yes I saw the spam links in his sig.

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 07:40 PM       
ILL PUNCH YOU DADAO
OH GOD
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 07:41 PM       
WOULD YOU LIKE SOME SPAM LINSK IN YOUR SIG SMARTPANTS
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 07:47 PM       
Does it come with rice?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 09:23 PM       
spamlink musubi hahahaha
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 11:08 PM       
Quote:

Dont stalk me bro.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 01:15 AM       
i've come to adore the liberace paper dolls in the men's dressing rooms
i'll try to get a picture of the wall collage, and the gay cowboy apron covering the flourescent light
see you guys on monday
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 07:23 AM       
There's a dairy farm near where I'm doing my art show, and they make this flavor only during the summer:

They call it "Trash" and it's all the stuff left over from all their other ice cream flavors, colored neon purple. I love this stuff. Last night, mine had several whole raspberry truffles and mini peanut butter cups in it, part of a peppermint patty, and what I think was a coffee been.

It sort of tastes and smells like play-doh.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 02:36 PM       
Christ, don't you just hate it when it seems like everyone else is doing something with their lives, and you can't even think of where to start. Suddenly the time's gone, you've achived nothing, and everyone starts asking you questions about what you did with it.

Wankers.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 02:39 PM       
:emo
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 02:46 PM       
Tell them all to sod off.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 02:53 PM       
What usually happens is they wind up hating what they loved (never do what you love for a living) and then they'll be all, I WISH I WAS AS CAREFREE AS SHRUB WHAT DID I DO WITH MY LIFE?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 05:43 PM       
Quote:
(never do what you love for a living)
That's the one of my philosophies, something I live my life by. I've seen it too many times in people to call it a coincidence. That's why I like to stick with manual labour as a job.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 06:19 PM       
You're a bunch of ellsworth tahooeys