Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 02:57 AM       
I think Metriod and the newer Castlevanias are superior to almost ANY game anyone can ever make, they just combine the best there is in gaming. Exploration + Leveling up + Skills + Items collection + Giant bosses + Awesome music + 2D gameplay...can´t get much better than that
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 09:06 AM       
Well said OxBlood. I haven't played the new 2D castlevanias yet but I've heard they're a blast.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 10:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
SotN isn't really bad at all, but so far the only part that was interesting to me was the beginning where they made you kick Dracula's ass right away.

I'm only up to the Alchemy Lab, I think. I beat up some winged demon pterodactyl combo thing.

I didn't really like the Metroidvanias on the GBA, either. Super Castlevania 4 was always my favorite.
It gets better once you can start transforming and shit. I cant remember where you get it but there is a sword you can use to summon skeletons to fight for you. Its fun.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 11:19 AM       
I love it when shit flips upside down. It's a whole half of the damn game I didn't realize was there when I played it the first time.
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 12:03 PM       
After you beat it play it again as Richter.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 12:43 PM       
I still haven't been able to beat
Spoilers!

Axe Armor is great.

My original file corruped because I compressed it with a gameshark just to make room for my other saves which included Diablo 1...took up 10 game spaces on a PS1 memory card.
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 01:23 PM       
He is the big ass MoFo in the crypts right? He is a bitch.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 02:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I still haven't been able to beat
Spoilers!

Axe Armor is great.

My original file corruped because I compressed it with a gameshark just to make room for my other saves which included Diablo 1...took up 10 game spaces on a PS1 memory card.
have you tried hidro storm a couple of times i mean it takes care of everyother boss in a second

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 02:57 PM       
I'LL BE PLAYING ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 2 IF THE COCKSUCKER UPS DRIVER EVER DECIDES TO DROP IT OFF
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 03:34 PM       
What did you get it on Sam? Xbox or PS3?
Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 04:04 PM       
inFAMOUS is a really nice game, only quip with it is that you get really far into some mission, killing all the reapers and you die at a part and it starts you from the damn start.
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 04:08 PM       
My only quip was that you are electricity man, you suck the stuff up to not only to power your abilities but to heal you as well. So tell me how in the fucking hell your own god damn electricity grenade will kill you?! Aside from that, its super fucking awesome.

OH and firmware 3.01 was release today so Uncharted should be working fine now. WOO HOO!
Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 04:12 PM       
And that i'd want some electric rocket thing that'll get me up buildings faster. Most of the weapons are just electric versions of other game's guns like a sniper or rocket launcher.
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 04:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
I'LL BE PLAYING ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 2 IF THE COCKSUCKER UPS DRIVER EVER DECIDES TO DROP IT OFF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
What did you get it on Sam? Xbox or PS3?
XBOX hopefully. I'm going to try it out tonight. Still waiting on my juggernaut code to be emailed to me.
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 04:36 PM       
Xbox! I refuse to pay any more online subscription fees!
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 05:53 PM       
yeah, the subscription fee is kind of lame. I paid for the wireless adapter and year of xbox live, my roommate got the xbox so it isn't as bad.
With More Yes Than Ever
DougClayton4231 is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 06:48 PM       
I'm waiting to hear if MUA2 is good before I get it. Ghost, can you tell me if Juggernaut says "I'm the Juggernaut bitch!"? If he does, I'm buying.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 07:13 PM       
I got it on Xbox :o

P.S. IT CAME
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 07:20 PM       
SAM CAME
The Unicorn
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 07:33 PM       
I DID
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 07:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougClayton4231 View Post
I'm waiting to hear if MUA2 is good before I get it. Ghost, can you tell me if Juggernaut says "I'm the Juggernaut bitch!"? If he does, I'm buying.
Ugh.

Also, Castlevania: SOTN is fucking great. Are you people new? Did you forget that GW's opinions on games are as valuable as Microshock's?

That was very funny. Well done.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 08:05 PM       
yeah if juggernaut says that it will be enough to make me NOT want to buy it
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 08:24 PM       
SotN started off pretty awesome, but it kinda overstayed its welcome somewhere around the second castle. If it was a tiny bit shorter, I'd have loved it. Difficulty was just right, level design was solid, and the music was great.

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 08:30 PM       
You're nuts. I would've been angry if there was no way to get the inverted castle and open up the other half of the game. It's rare to see people complain about games being too long.

That was very funny. Well done.
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 09:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
I got it on Xbox :o

P.S. IT CAME
Boo