Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old Dec 29th, 2003, 11:03 PM       
I don't really think any of the current controllers are that great for fighting games, but I'd probably think the PS2 one would be the best for me. All in all I prefer the X-Box controller, but the heavy 'analog' trigger buttons are a pain in the ass for fighters.

As for this whole "MY CONSOLE'S COCK IS BIGGER THAN YOUR CONSOLE'S"... my god could we be any more played out? They all have some decent games but IMO they ALL suck. Maybe I'm just an old jaded fuck, but besides a few rare titles they have virtually nothing that keeps my attention for more than 5 minutes. I feel fucking ripped off wasting valuable time booting up the system with downloaded copies of most of the shit on XBox/PS2, let alone what I'd feel if I actually bought any of these games. Thank god for Dreamcast.

Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Dec 29th, 2003, 11:11 PM       
I think the xbox controller is the best for adventure games and first person shooters of that sort.

I will always have a loyalty to PS2 because there are titles on it that keep me enchanted for a while.

Gamecube has franchises that keep nintendo fans paying big money to buy their products.

Saying that one system is better than another sounds alot like 5th graders arguing about their pokemon cards
Mocker

James sucks
Old Dec 29th, 2003, 11:47 PM       
Why is it that people can't discuss consoles without someone automatically deciding it's a console war?

I thought we were just talking about what we liked and what we didn't like. I didn't think we were trying to pass our opinions off as global facts that everyone must follow. So, it's really fucking stupid to turn this INTO a war by complaining about it being one, when it isn't.

That said, the PS2 is the best system, and anyone who doesn't like it is a fucking fag, who needs to get their brains blown out the back of their skull.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 29th, 2003, 11:51 PM       
I hope you are being ironic on purpose
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 30th, 2003, 01:07 AM       
You know...I really don't know if that was intentional or not either.

Anyway, right now I have all 3 main consoles hooked up and I think the PS2 is the best overall because it has so many titles and the built in dvd player. Xbox would probably be my second favorite because of it's capabilities and games like halo. The Gamecube's got some good games but the kiddy crap really turns me off. It's like the dream system for nintendo fanboys, what with games like super smash bros melee, but for someone who doesn't play video games all that much anymore and just likes fun and more mature games, it's not up to par.

That was very funny. Well done.
TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old Dec 30th, 2003, 01:27 AM       
I'm totally leaning towards intentional, but I'm a little unsure too. You're a shrewd bastard James - I don't know whether to post a laughing emoticon or something angry in caps ending in a frownie. So instead I will use the best and most underused emoticon:

Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
DamnthatDavid is probably a spambot
Old Dec 30th, 2003, 02:58 AM       
And I shall point and laugh.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Dec 30th, 2003, 03:08 AM       
I don't like video games. They are for loser geeks.
Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Jan 2nd, 2004, 10:56 AM       
pc fo'eva!!!!!

i hardly play consoles anymore (except gba)

pc games + mame + retro roms + internet + dvd = fun, and at 5 times the cost of a ps2

Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Jan 2nd, 2004, 04:24 PM       
I have all three, plus a Dreamcast, 64, SNES, and every single form of Gameboy ever; from Big Clunky Gray to GBAsp. So, yeah, I couldn't give a fuck WHICH system is better, cuz I can play anything I want.