Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Site Forums > Forum Events
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Almighty Samfucius
Samfucius is probably a spambot
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 10:19 PM       
I got my package today, and it's awesome! Pictures will be up tomorrow (it's finals week, don't kill me).
Stuff
BatmanJohnson is probably a spambot
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 11:10 PM       
I received my Package from Stonewar!!! Well on friday. I've been slow this week.

She wrapped everything really nicely! I basically ripped through everything quickly. But not before reading the card.

"I apologize in advance for the mature useful gifts..."

I know, Just what will make me mature enough for these gifts!!!

A tweed jacket, A moustache and a pipe!! Now I am ready too look at my gifts!!

First up, a pen and mechanical pencil set!. What fine gentleman hasn't found himself in need of such a set when confronted with blasted correspondence with ones peers. I shall write Worchester at once! Where the devil did Worchester go...

Next up, Gel window things. Hmm yes I shall use these to show the neighbors my flair! Haha Flair!

Ah yes A fine ceramic mug! Perfect for ones teas, and such. I shall use this to convey my Tea to work! Ahh portable tea containers who would've thought such a miracle could exist.

AHh yes, what better compliments tea than sweets! I shall consume of them together!

AHhh yes chocolate, warms my old mature heart. Reminds me of my youth spent in the fields of chocolate in candy land. Ahh yes candy fields. Such a shame as a mature Gentleman I can never return to such fields.

Maturity waning, must resist urge to further abuse gifts....

Too late, this is now Senor Cup!!! I lurve you Senor Cup. We will be friends forever.

God damn it... Fucking Grumposaur. Always stealing my stuff around holidays!

One of these days I will learn to lock him up!

Well I must be on my way time is money after all!

(Also a big thank you to Stonewar!)
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 7th, 2010, 08:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
I put the dvd in there too, right 10k? Should I be searching my house?

Yes, I think I deleted the picture when I edited and put the youtube video up. Gonna fix that up tonight.

TROMMMMAAASSS WWWWAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!
Almighty Samfucius
Samfucius is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2010, 01:41 PM       
So... bad, bad news. I just got a notification that my package didn't even make it out of my city, and now it's being returned to me, for "improper/missing paperwork". This being after I went to the store and had them walk me through the process, so nothing could get screwed up.

Basically, screw fedex.

I'm going to try UPS now, and send it via some super quick method, I'm so sorry.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 7th, 2010, 01:50 PM       
I shipped a package FedEx once. Two days later I found it sitting next to my mail box. I called them up and asked to track it. They told me it was at the airport being sorted for departure.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 7th, 2010, 02:05 PM       
FEDUP is more like it
hanging out
stonewar is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2010, 02:38 PM       
It never occurred to me that the window stickies would stick to other things as well as they would glass.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Dec 7th, 2010, 02:56 PM       
The awesome gifts continue. Glad everybody is sending and receiving such nice things this year! Looking forward to seeing my Secret Santa follow my instructions precisely while photographing and/or making a video of the whole thing.

Haven't received my gift(s) yet, but I'll post 'em up as soon as I do!
Old Dec 7th, 2010, 02:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
Looking forward to seeing my Secret Santa follow my instructions precisely while photographing and/or making a video of the whole thing.
This sounds promising.
Old Dec 7th, 2010, 04:26 PM       
Just received my gift. The good Dr. sent 3 movies. Spaceballs and Robin Hood Men in Tights on one disc. Some great classics to be sure but the real prize...

I practically forgot this movie and the people in it even existed. I cant wait to get home equipped with an arsenal of beer ready for the awesomeness to overtake my living room. Thank you Dr. Boogie!
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 7th, 2010, 04:37 PM       
Bro, you gotta make wacky facial expressions and do a story! Take pictures of yourself opening the box, looking curious as to who it could be, and have a caption that says "I wonder who sent me this?" lol that'd be so funny, man

That was very funny. Well done.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 7th, 2010, 05:15 PM       
yeah, but it'd be super bland then.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 7th, 2010, 06:12 PM       
What? No way! As long as he's making hilarious facial expressions, s'all good, bro!

That was very funny. Well done.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 7th, 2010, 06:30 PM       
damn canadian logic

I also got Tromas war.
Ba-dum-tish. RIMSHOT!

ChrisGlass is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2010, 06:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samfucius View Post
So... bad, bad news. I just got a notification that my package didn't even make it out of my city, and now it's being returned to me, for "improper/missing paperwork". This being after I went to the store and had them walk me through the process, so nothing could get screwed up.

Basically, screw fedex.

I'm going to try UPS now, and send it via some super quick method, I'm so sorry.
This kind of shit is why I'm always hesitant to drop ANYTHING off at the post office. They just are so incapable of dealing with anything wrong.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2010, 09:35 PM       
This has been one of the best Christmas events I-Mockery has had in a while. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid
You can manage to complain about anything can't you. I edited it to appease you. Merry Christmas.
AlliSabbah is probably a spambot
Old Dec 8th, 2010, 12:11 AM       
Tromas war was one of my favorite movies for a long long time.
Ba-dum-tish. RIMSHOT!

ChrisGlass is probably a spambot
Old Dec 8th, 2010, 12:51 AM       
Okay. I filmed the video. Now I need to edit it.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 8th, 2010, 03:32 AM       
Yeah, some pretty decent shit for Christmas, guys. Hope my secret santa understands the difficulties in the exchange rate from AU to US dollars, and how they wont be getting anything really good.

Oh, and FUCK AMERICA for charging an extra $9 (not the Australian post, the US one) to send things this year, and an extra 2 days to clear customs. TERRORISM.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Dec 8th, 2010, 04:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Yeah, some pretty decent shit for Christmas, guys. Hope my secret santa understands the difficulties in the exchange rate from AU to US dollars, and how they wont be getting anything really good.
Aye, shipping charges can be a annoying, but I hope you understand that the rules clearly state that shipping charges are NOT included with the costs of the gifts that you purchase for your recipient:

"Spend somewhere between 15-25 bucks on your gift. This amount does NOT include shipping costs."
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 8th, 2010, 07:17 AM       
15-25 Australian dollaroos converts too... let me see.... 11.7 US c.
Old Dec 8th, 2010, 09:06 AM       
How much is a gallon of milk in Tasmania?
Old Dec 8th, 2010, 09:07 AM       
In Aussie money.
Stuff
BatmanJohnson is probably a spambot
Old Dec 8th, 2010, 09:39 AM       
According to delivery tracking, my package should arrive at its destination on the 10th.
Old Dec 8th, 2010, 10:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
How much is a gallon of milk in Tasmania?
Four liters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos
In Aussie money.
Six dollars and a wink.