Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 10:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
No.
http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/c...comic-con6.php

I'm pretty sure we're page 1 material but whatevs
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 10:41 AM       
Ah. Everyone looks exactly as enthused as I imagined!

That was very funny. Well done.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 12:57 PM       
That's what Ballers look like in the a.m.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 02:58 PM       
i was so hungover/pot brownied over

Pot brownies in public are so stupid GDAMNIT SAM

Quote:
already filled out fafsa. make to much money to get anything good
Oh
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 02:59 PM       
i need to stop spending money on frivolous bullshit ;_;
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 03:04 PM       
yea get your priorities in order dude comic-con is passing you by!

hopefully by next year ill have an apartment in san diego and you dudes can just stay there instead of in an over-priced hotel.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 03:23 PM       
Yeah bro I'll be thurr.

I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL PICK ME UP FROM THE AIRPORT AND PUT UP WITH MY OUTDRINKING ALL OF YOU (SAM).

BANNED

Old Jun 24th, 2011, 03:28 PM       
ITS ON NOW MOTHERFUCKER

and yea if im living there ill have a car and shit.. but the airport is like practically right down the street from where the comic-con is
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 04:27 PM       
Who's gonna eat the expired Dinosaurs Attack gum this time?
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 04:42 PM       
Soak that gum in tequila and have it ready for next year. I will eat it and then die.
The Wolf
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 04:55 PM       
LET'S ALL DRINK TEQUILA AND HASSLE MOCKERY WHILST DRUNK, BROS!

Pickled Patriarch
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 05:13 PM       
Willie is the only man who was brave enough to eat that gum... and he lived to talk about it.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 05:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
LET'S ALL DRINK TEQUILA AND HASSLE MOCKERY WHILST DRUNK, BROS!
Code:
that's the plan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
Willie is the only man who was brave enough to eat that gum... and he lived to talk about it.
He's a braver man than I.
Pickled Patriarch
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 05:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Code:
that's the plan
So you're saying I should keep an emergency barf bucket by the booth?
BANNED

Old Jun 24th, 2011, 05:30 PM       
i would've tried it but given how hungover i was i prolly woulda needed that barf bucket
Pickled Patriarch
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 05:46 PM       
Just so you know, we'll be located at Booth #E10, which is basically where we were last year, just a little more towards the center... roughly near aisles 600 and 700.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 12:01 AM       
I'm going to be in san diego during comic con this but at disney or whatever it its. mockery's newest fan though if you want to come meet her.

Besides that's we're getting shitfaced in l.a. with kahl this year.