Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 09:41 PM       
I suppose it could have been that. it would certainly explain why my hair was pulled and my name was called out from my closet.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 10:45 PM       
Your mother's nightly escapades?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 11:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianStereotype View Post
I suppose it could have been that. it would certainly explain why my hair was pulled and my name was called out from my closet.
No that is what happens when light refracts from swamp gas coming off Uranus.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 02:35 AM       
:dohohoho
Legislacerator
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 02:37 AM       
but seriously, these things did happen to me. I'm not one to jump at every shadow or creak, but I have no legitimate explanation for them.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 12:49 AM       
Ghosts aren't a legitimate explanation. Just because you don't have a good answer, doesn't mean that you should settle for the next best thing (a bad answer).

Sorry, that didn't mean to sound like I was lecturing you or anything. Carry on.
Legislacerator
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 05:46 AM       
I didn't necessarily say it was ghosts, I only said that I wasn't willing to dismiss the possibility. I've done everything short of tearing down this apartment complex, then rebuilding it brick by brick to find out what caused it.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 06:27 AM       
MAYBE YOU WERE ABOUT TO FALL ASLEEP SO YOU WRE HALLUCINATING
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 09:45 AM       
Ghosts are bullshit. That is all.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 12:28 AM       

Is what it should have been.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 05:45 PM       
I was hallucinating the other night because of a reaction to the pain pills I'm taking and had a party at a 'puppy airport'. This airport took place entirely on my bed. I guess that's the best way my brain could explain what it was seeing. Anyways, your ghost deal is probably like that. A fuck up of the brain.
Legislacerator
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 11:58 PM       
My only real fuck up of the brain involves my epilepsy. This was an actual hair pulling and vocal experience. I'm not saying it was ghosts, but I have yet to find a reasonable explanation for what happened.

It doesn't help that there's a cemetery 20 yards away from where I live.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 05:43 PM       
when you're falling asleep you often hallucinate and can feel as though people are touching you and calling your name.
Legislacerator
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 06:18 PM       
This wasn't a light touch. It was hard enough to yank my head down in a fashion opposite of what would be natural in the position I was in. I wasn't falling asleep, I wasn't in bed, I was downloading movies and reading comics.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 07:28 PM       
Here is my actual serious reason why ghosts cannot exist, that I am only giving because I don't know why hey maybe we can bump gums about it
:
If a ghost can be seen, then it means that either they are generating or reflecting light, which means they are a disembodied cloud of energy, which isn't unthinkable, or its a supernaturally manipulated ball of dust or something, in a room with very specific lighting. The energy thing isn't plausible not because we don't know if its even possible for such a thing to exist, but because it couldn't exist in a house wired for electricity. The dust thing honestly I just made up and I don't know if its a good argument because I haven't thought about it much.

For ghosts that you hear, and don't see: the sounds that you hear that were made by supernatural means would not be something that could be caused by conventional means. It takes a legitimate physical presence to create noises like footsteps, ringing bells, or rocking noises. Now this puts the witness in a compromising position because it can be very hard to describe something you've never heard of before- but, there would be many different occurrences of a similar sounding thing happening wherever, so that's not an excuse. But most likely if you did hear something you can't explain and you think its a ghost than it simply is just a personal little experience that should not be expected to be seriously considered by others.
If I had to I imagine what kind of sound something that fits the motif of a ghost would be, then it would be like a faint crackle or something, because a loud something would take more energy than would be put into the effort of recreating a grandpa moan.

Now what if they are just run of the mill, supernatural, non-corporeal leprichauns or jesus creatures? They aren't effected by gravity. Wherever they manifest themselves in the universe would quickly vanish from their site as the rotation of the earth, the clockwork of the solar system, the spinning of the galaxy, and the goddamn expansion of the universe would have moved it millions of miles away from that spot as soon as they arrive.

Unless you think the supernatural is pantheistic or something, then I guess all ghosts exist everywhere at once.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 08:19 AM       
Where are all the caveman ghosts? People have been dying for millions of years. I would think that my small living room alone would be filled with ghosts all jostling to move my coffee table and creak the floorboards.

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 08:53 AM       
Unfinished business man. Cavemen just wanted food and a place to stay. They fucked what they fucked and when they died, their shit was done. It's natural law. It wasn't til we got civilized that we started regretting shit that we did.

History lesson:

The indians were the first fuckers to really get it. They were more civilized than most dudes in town at the time. That's why there's haunted indian burial grounds. Savages? The motherfuckers figured out how to use every piece of a filthy animal. Even the butthole. So when they teach us jerks how to make butthole turkey, we become civilized and the cycle moves forward. Now we want to stay around and chat with dudes and pull their hair. So get with the program, ghosts are dicks and they're real.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 12:17 AM       
Regarding ghost energy. We took these pictures with my cam once.

My friend bob

Me channeling the 10,000 volt ghost

Old Oct 5th, 2011, 12:25 AM       
at that last picture.
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 06:50 AM       
I just laughed at the last picture because the xbox was sitting on a cereal box. I know, overheating and all that, but there's gotta be a better way.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 07:02 AM       
Not just any cereal box, that was Reese's Puffs cereal. That means generic hip hop performers show up at 10k's house every time he plays Xbox