Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old May 18th, 2010, 12:40 AM        Red Dead
T-Minus 20 minutes.

Reading some of the reviews and they sure are glorifying it.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2010, 12:42 AM       
GAME OF THE YEAR
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2010, 01:14 AM       
I'm so fucking pumped.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2010, 10:37 AM       
Going to pick this up later.

They have a Mexican Standoff.

Also, going to fightfight a cougar. If you're a bettin man you'd best to place your bets on me.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2010, 12:25 PM       
I'm picking this up right away. We can form fucking POSSES and attack other posses online. I-MOCK CREW REPRESENT!

And yeah, I'm ridiculously pumped for this.

That was very funny. Well done.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 18th, 2010, 12:28 PM       
Ill have to wait till Friday before I can pick it up. You guys all getting it on xbox?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2010, 12:42 PM       
Yessir. Already pre-ordered and everything.

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2010, 04:00 PM       
Just got mine in the mail.
The Wolf
Old May 18th, 2010, 06:21 PM       
Once you guys get the basics down, hit me up and we'll go hunt other people.

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2010, 08:37 PM       
I'm going to pick mine up tomorrow. How long till you can get online and through the tutorial?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2010, 11:43 PM       
i want this game so bad i might rent it for a while :O
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old May 19th, 2010, 12:22 AM       
I got this game. Haven't played it yet. But I have it.
The Wolf
Old May 19th, 2010, 01:06 AM       
I lassoed a guy off of his horse, hogtied him, and placed him on the train tracks. SPLAT!

pickled
Old May 19th, 2010, 01:10 AM       
YOU MADMAAAAN
The Unicorn
Old May 19th, 2010, 01:33 AM       
All I do is wander around and shoot animals in the face.

THEN I SKIN THEM FOR PROFITS.
The Wolf
Old May 19th, 2010, 01:52 AM       
Have you encountered any mountain lions yet? I found one, but I was also being pursued by a posse, which shot me down. I also found some treasure :O

The Unicorn
Old May 19th, 2010, 01:58 AM       
No, but I saved a lady from being knife raped in the middle of Armadillo.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2010, 04:38 AM       

cockblocker
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old May 19th, 2010, 10:16 AM       
Played it at my friends last night pretty cool stuff. Also, there were bear fights.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old May 19th, 2010, 12:28 PM       
i went to get it yesterday and it arrives tomorrow here curses

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
SKATASTIC
Old May 19th, 2010, 06:08 PM       
I'm not a fan how if you're playing multiplayer and you lose connection it just throws you into the single player story.

I killed some cannibal though and then let a crazy person free.

Lockeness108 for XBOX LIVE
The Wolf
Old May 19th, 2010, 09:52 PM       
z0mb0id

I'm not sure how many people from imock have added me. There are some names that I see a lot but I really don't remember who they are.

pickled
Old May 20th, 2010, 11:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
z0mb0id

I'm not sure how many people from imock have added me. There are some names that I see a lot but I really don't remember who they are.
I'm Nixeus. You played Fallout 3 too much.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old May 20th, 2010, 04:08 AM       
I tried to cheat at poker on the ranch and the main farmhand cought me, Demanded a duel...now I have my cheating-profits AND the money off his corpse
SKATASTIC
Old May 20th, 2010, 09:02 AM       
That's amazing.

Online is so glitchy sometimes. Also, I also just want to shoot El Senor everytime he shows up when I whistle.