Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 12:55 AM       
PUT AN EXTRA LARGE RUBBER IN YOUR WALLET AND HAVE IT FALL OUT WHEN YOU BUY SOMETHING. MAYBE SHE'LL THINK IT GOT BIGGER SINCE YOU LAST SCREWED HER AND SHE'LL WANNA KNOW JUST HOW BIG IT GOT.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 01:39 AM       
I DROPPED THIS MAGNUM CONDOM FOR MY MONSTER DONG.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 02:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
Update prz.
I don't want to read any updates
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 07:48 PM       
I can't infract you for disagreeing since you're a step up on the mod ladder.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 07:58 PM       
i cant infract me either
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 09:23 PM       
ONE TIME WHEN MY GIRLFRIEND WAS BUYINg CONDOMS (MAGNUMS) THE GIRL LOOKED AT THE CONDOMS THEN LOOKED AT ME THEN SHYLY LOOKED DOWN AgAIN AND FINALLY PROCEEDED TO SCAN THE CONDOMS

I LIKE TO THINK IT WAS BECAUSE SHE WAS THINKING OF MY HUGE COCK

I SHOULD TOTALLY GO BACK THERE AND BE LIKE, "REMEMBER ME? I BOUGHT SOME REALLY BIG CONDOMS"
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 09:26 PM       
I BOUGHT SOME MONSTER CONDOMS FOR MY MAGNUM DONG.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2010, 11:53 AM       
MAGNUMS FOR DIRTY HARRY.
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Aug 18th, 2010, 11:02 PM       
Because MLE asked, and because the genuine angst has arrived like you knew it would:

We didn't go out the following night because we were all way tired from staying up so late the first time. I called her a couple of days later to make plans for Sunday and she was fairly enthusiastic about it. The idea was to meet by my place at and walk to a club where some of my friends were performing.

No call, no show. I left a message then 15 minutes later sent a text. Headed to the club by myself, then after a half hour she finally called back and said "I just remembered we had plans tonight. I've been on the phone for the past hour with my sister, she's going through a bad breakup. If you'll still be there for a while, I can still come meet you." Ok, better late than never.

After another five minutes, she sends a text, "Are you depending on me for anything tonight - company, a ride? I'm really tired but could rally if you need." Obviously I said no, that's ok, we'll go out another time, give me a call one of these days.

Waited three days, kicking myself for not just saying that I would call her. Finally did call her this afternoon cause I have a show opening tomorrow and wanted to invite her. Left message in the afternoon, asked her to call back this evening after I got home. No call back. Tried again a little bit ago, no answer. Not sure if I should leave another message or text or what. The first time I called her a couple weeks ago, it took her five days to check her voice mail, so I don't know if she's even aware I tried to reach her.

I'm so frustrated because all of the signs she's given me when we've actually spoken have been good. It's only this telephone silence that's eating at me, not being able to reach her or having any idea why she's not calling back. She shouldn't have any reason to be avoiding me.

So, quick, advice. Text tonight before bedtime, or wait until tomorrow and try again? Does it even matter?

Edit: fuck it, I sent a text. I've done all I can now. I just need to figure out some way to stop being so damn frustrated about this because it's not as big a deal as it feels like.

Edit 2: Ok, I feel better. All it takes is thinking about other women instead.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 12:11 AM       
She probably has many suitors right now, you'll have to do something manly like wrestle a bear.
The Unicorn
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 12:29 AM       
OR WRESTLE ME.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 01:26 AM       
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 11:48 AM       
You should back off bro. Calling and texting so much can be a big turn off. The ball in clearly in her court. Either she will call or she wont but leaving a bunch of messages and texts isnt going to change anything except maybe annoy her and make you sound desperate.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 12:01 PM       
No way. Hunt her down with all your skills. Some other guy is trying harder than you right now.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 12:38 PM       
keep in mind that all women are whores and go into withdrawal if not administered a hot dicking every 24 hours. she probably is just having difficulty fitting you into her schedule of getting railed by entire football teams.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 06:46 PM       
back me up here ladies
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 10:13 PM       
why are you calling/texting/etc if it's not working?! seriously, grow a pair and go see the girl for real.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 10:45 PM       
Yes, much better to include real in addition to electronic stalking.

There are other fish out there, dude.
You may already be there.
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 11:11 PM       
Fuck you guys. I know I posted in an unhappy state of mind and I did my best to sound adequately retarded. But one voice mail, one unanswered phone call eight hours later, and one text message (when the recipient is questionable about checking voice mail) do not add up to stalking.

She called back today and left me a message. Everything is cool and she wants to hang out next week.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 11:46 PM       
To hand to a restraining order
The Unicorn
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 01:13 AM       
SHE WANTS YOU TO BABY-SIT HER CHILD.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 09:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perndog View Post
Fuck you guys.
OK, I figured it out.

Here's what you have done wrong; instead of trying to fuck her, you are trying to fuck us instead. Rally up, stop engaging us in sexual relations and plow that lady's bean field! How else are you ever going to work on her sex farm?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 10:09 AM       
Fuck her sister before next week. If she doesnt have one go for the best friend.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 10:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perndog View Post
Fuck you guys. I know I posted in an unhappy state of mind and I did my best to sound adequately retarded. But one voice mail, one unanswered phone call eight hours later, and one text message (when the recipient is questionable about checking voice mail) do not add up to stalking.

She called back today and left me a message. Everything is cool and she wants to hang out next week.
To be honest you should blow her off next week. Maybe a day before you're supposed to hang out. I know its now what you'd like to do. That way it'll put you more in control and it won't give her a chance to blow you off.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 10:57 AM       
DON'T DO IT! SHE IS GOING THROUGH A ROUGH PATCH AND NEEDS YOUR CONSTANT HAND HOLDING!