Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 05:20 PM       
or maybe he used shotglasses
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 05:32 PM       
shotglasses would also be liquid measure/volume

unless he's talking about something other than actual pizza sauce i'm still confused
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 05:35 PM       
I had the can of 8 ounces of tomato paste. The recipe also called for 8 fluid ounce of water. So I figured I could use the same can that the tomato paste came in to measure the water, since it was also 8 ounces. Didn't know there was a difference and it was like liquid pizza sauce.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 05:39 PM       
How did it taste though?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 05:46 PM       
edit: are you sure you used tomato PASTE? those are usually 6 oz cans not 8 oz
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 06:10 PM       
Fuck, you're right. I used tomato sauce. I just totally fucked up my pizza because I picked up sauce instead of paste. No wonder it tasted so fucked up even though it was watery. I cook like once every month or two, so my skills at this are bad.
OH GOD
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 06:16 PM       
happens to the best of us dude
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 07:22 PM       
Why would you use a recipe for anything but the dough?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 09:10 PM       
1) Start making french pizza, better anyway

2) Get yoself one of these.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 12:18 AM       
Holy shit @ Gogol Bordello

Much thanks goes out to nobody ever for the recommendation

Also I'm going to hella start playing Morrowind soon

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 12:21 AM       
Without emoticons that looks like a GW post

The Glum Cunt
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 12:22 AM       
10kv ghost recommended them a while back. I never recommended them due to Gogol reminding me of an ex girlfriend. They were her favorite band and I can't stand them now because of that.
OH GOD
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 04:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post

unless you count glowbelly like a couple years ago
OH GOD
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 04:21 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
goin to my fav el salvadorean place + maybe karaoke
hey guess what we went back to her place instead of karaoke

where i proceeded to put exactly zero moves on her

what base is getting a hug, is that like a foul ball or like getting beaned so hard you have to go tot he hospital or something

i wonder if i could kill myself by banging my head against this desk repeatedly
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 07:44 AM       
its the it was the first date and you didnt sex her itll prolly be ok base unless she really just wanted to get fucked base

when your pizza sauce is watered down you can just simmer it longer and the water will evaporate :O :O :O :O :O
The Glum Cunt
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 12:35 PM       
If she invites you to her house, that means she wants some meat in her oven usually. This is just a setback though. You can fix it next date, or the one after that. Or the one after that....just whenever she decides to make her move because you're going too slow.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 12:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post

Also I'm going to hella start playing Morrowind soon
Their new album is kinda meh compared to the last two.
The Glum Cunt
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 01:10 PM       
Maybe milhouse backwards likes them now that their music is lame. I could see there being people who only like bands now once they go lame. Like saying "I hated metallica until their most recent shit." or "Fucking britney spears was terrible until her last few albums". That would actually be pretty funny. "Queen was shit until Freddy Mercury died. Then it got awesome."
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 02:54 PM       
I've only listened to the first album so far. LIKE OCD WOULD PERMIT ME TO DO IT ANY OTHER WAY

And I remember Glowbelly talking about Gogol Bordello but I thought it was more about wanting to fuck Eugene Hutz

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 03:09 PM       
they're boring
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 03:16 PM       
The green album is pretty good too.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 04:21 PM       
gogol bordello suck
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 04:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
hey guess what we went back to her place instead of karaoke

where i proceeded to put exactly zero moves on her

what base is getting a hug, is that like a foul ball or like getting beaned so hard you have to go tot he hospital or something

i wonder if i could kill myself by banging my head against this desk repeatedly
lol willie i'm in like the same position as you. i have no idea how to be cool with this punk rock chick and i feel like i am not making any progress at all and all i want to do today is do a lot drugs so i forget how much of a fuck up i am. or die

instead i will make really feeble attempts at getting my homework done

why is it that the girl i'm really interested in keeps ignoring me and the one i have no interest in constantly contacts me and wants to talk on skype and probably wants my boner. why is god such an asshole

oh wait god doesnt exist nvm
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 04:29 PM       
hey milhouse instead of listening to garbage people make faux carnival music or w/e listen to this it's really good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCQ6DLwV9CI
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 05:03 PM       
Quote:
SEX PROBLEMS
I got dry humped in a convenience store, are you fuckheads jealous