Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 10:51 PM       
Is it just me or did the 16 seed who played Louisville put up a better game than Arizona?

Anyways, they got stomped. And 85 people I know who wagered on them to win are all kinds of fucked.

j/k fuck them
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 11:48 PM       
Aaaah, my bracket imploded with the Memphis annihilation by Mizzou. Now, as an unabashed homer, I want Nova to win the whole thing.
You may already be there.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 5th, 2009, 10:25 PM       
My school is flipping a shit over being in the championship game. Last night we prowled the streets to see some excitement but not much happened Some kid was like "LET'S GET ARRESTED, BRAH" and kicked over a trash can, then two police officers grabbed him but that was about it

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 12:09 AM       
It would have been better had Villanova consented to actually show up for the late game.

Ah who am I kidding, the Tarheels just kicked their collective asses up and down the floor. Nuts.
You may already be there.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 09:35 PM       
I like UNC but as a Big Ten fan who has no problem rooting for the Spartans, I hope MSU can find a way to win this bitch. They're down 17-7 early so hopefully they can get their shit together.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2009, 12:34 AM       
Nope

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog