Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

125% 3D
Cfr5 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 01:19 PM        For Sethomas
Out of nowhere, I remembered a post of yours while shaving this morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethomas View Post
... I decided that I want to go ALL OUT for when I turn 10,000 days old. ... when I figured out how to calculate the exact day someone turns 10,000 days old, I started telling everyone I know around that age about it.
So I made you this. Hopefully it's accurate so you can tell when other significantly round numbers approach.

Unless you're like me and enjoy solving problems more than knowing the answer.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 01:31 PM       
Saturday, April 25th, 2015

oh dang :o
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 02:03 PM       
Monday, March 28th, 2011 AHOY!
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 04:09 PM       
The date 100000000 days later is Wednesday, December 31st, 1969.

This program is not Y3K compliant.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 04:34 PM       
Monday, December 22nd, 2008

I'd better get party plans in gear I guess.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 04:35 PM       
That was not on purpose. Could someone delete those extras?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 05:49 PM       
Sunday, May 22nd, 2011
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 06:08 PM       
Most of you guys are N00b5 2 rl.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 06:28 PM       
Wednesday, December 7th, 2016 :c
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 08:08 PM       
Saturday, December 31st, 2011

That fucking sucks! I'm not outgoing enough to take a New Year's day.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 08:17 PM       
Friday, February 13th, 2015.

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 08:38 PM       
monday, may 17th, 2004
kitatsdiuqil
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 08:39 PM       
too late!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 08:47 PM       
i was sarcastic to a dude about clerks

good enough of a celebration for me
OH GOD
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 09:26 PM       
if i'm not mistaken i turn a billion seconds old sept 7th of this year, though, so hooray for that

edit:
billion seconds ~= 11574 days
10 million minutes ~= 6944 days

for those of you who are either past this point or too impatient to wait
kitatsdiuqil
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 10:22 PM       
but what second sept 7th
OH GOD
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 10:29 PM       
idk for sure quit hectoring me
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 10:31 PM       
Do you have your time of birth?
OH GOD
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 10:33 PM       
nope
125% 3D
Cfr5 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 10:51 PM       
Oh, all you idiots who don't know how to pass through time properly, you can put a negative offset into that thing.

Also: I'm surprised a thread I had said something in didn't die instantly for once. I feel weak now.
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 11:18 PM       
January 31st, 2009 now I feel very old
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 02:59 AM       
This is what I get for having gone more than 48 hours without logging onto I-Mockery.

Dude, this is fucking awesome. I will say that months ago I manually calculated these dates for a handful of people and your engine aligned with my dates exactly, so we can give a mutual high-five.

One thing that I haven't tested but I wonder about: does it work beyond 28 February 2100 without a 1-day offset? The reason I ask is that most people have no idea how the Gregorian calendar works, and most engines probably assume that 2100 will have a leap day when it actually does not.

So, while I acknowledge that this is a gift to all of humanity, thank you.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 03:26 AM       
Monday, February 16th, 2015

I'll probably still be around to quote this very post when that day comes

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog

ARMYFIREFIGHTER is probably a spambot
Old Jul 6th, 2008, 01:14 AM       
Sunday, April 6th, 2008

Damn, Missed it, going to have to party extra hard to make up for lost time!

THE ARMYFIREFIGHTER WILL RAIN FLYING GERBILS DOWN UPON THIS TOPIC!
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jul 6th, 2008, 10:45 AM       
Tuesday, March 22nd, 2011!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethomas View Post
One thing that I haven't tested but I wonder about: does it work beyond 28 February 2100 without a 1-day offset? The reason I ask is that most people have no idea how the Gregorian calendar works, and most engines probably assume that 2100 will have a leap day when it actually does not.
If he's using the functions that I think he's using, then the answer to that is probably yes.