Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2011, 01:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReallySweetName View Post
I missed I-Mockery. For the longest time I was stationed somewhere with a web filter on i-mock, then I was in a place with no internet at all. (I also had to shit in a hole in the ground) Now I'm visiting here and I found out I can get on! But I'm leaving in about a half-hour. I will keep you guys updated while I can!

<3 HickMan
I WORRY THAT YOU'RE DEAD SOMETIMES WHY DO YOU KEEP TORTURING ME LIKE THIS

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2011, 01:27 AM       
Hickman dead? I can't imagine a world like that. I always imagine him off doing the things I should have done when I was young and strong. Killing commies and fucking their daughters.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old May 9th, 2011, 01:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I graduated today! :noonecares
not true, I just predicted that occurrence and was quite affectionate in congratulating you for it. now I am sad that you will be leaving. farewell brother from the sam mother.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2011, 02:44 AM       
Quote:
Dude I didn't like it at first because everything was so different that it was overwhelming, but now I think it's totally rad and I haven't really found anything that's worse than the old version
I love the new battle arena, but I miss leaving it running with autoloot on for pixels

I didn't have my good weapons for some reason when I started, but as far as I can tell this advanced bow I started with has no expiration date, and I immediately found a +125 epic weapon advance stone, so that plus my stats means I don't really need to waste time on crafting a superweapon... just started today with my remaining schoolwork, trying to get at least 100,000 material and an accordingly large number or pixels together for some godlike armor
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2011, 02:53 AM       
i can't play that game due to stupid internet emotiocons
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2011, 03:06 AM       
I don't know how to play it, so I played You Have to Burn the Rope instead.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 9th, 2011, 05:30 AM       
Quote:
Well done. When will you have you super high paid job that you've been bragging about?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 9th, 2011, 05:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
I never liked to be touched, growing up. Ever. Teachers would touch my shoulder while talking to me and I'd flinch and wriggle away.

I was also very bullied as a child. I was beaten up for no reason and had my backpack smashed into the ground with a banana in it.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 9th, 2011, 05:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
You're not UNCOMMON, of course, but it's awesome to see such a stereotypical, comically rampaging pussy. You keep jabbering about libel and slander and police enforcement, as if ANYONE would EVER believe you, then SERIOUSLY try to VERY, VERY SERIOUSLY threaten Tadao, before immediately buckling, begging for mercy, and throwing out as many freudian excuses as possible... when NONE OF THIS MATTERS, AT ALL, NO ONE GIVES A SHIT YOU SNIVELING LITTLE CUNTGOB.

And then seven force makes me nearly piss myself laughing so hard at the thought of you staring in shock and terror at his increasingly ominous posts. Hell you think TADAO is actually threatening, let alone Seven Force.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
POOR ME POOR ME POOR ME POOR ME I HAVE THE COMPULSIVE NEED TO ROMANTICIZE EVERY SINGLE BLOG-ENTRY OF A THOUGHT THAT I HAVE AND I'M EASILY SCARED ABOUT INTERNET THINGS BECAUSE I don't leave the fucking house
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
...though why you are pretending to see yourself in Pram I cannot guess...
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 9th, 2011, 09:31 AM       
Quote:
Belated congratulations and felicitations!

My apologies - I was distracted by all the ugliness going on in another, less important thread.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 9th, 2011, 09:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReallySweetName View Post
I will keep you guys updated while I can!

<3 HickMan
Congratulations on that "not getting killed" thing. Keep up the good work.
You may already be there.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old May 9th, 2011, 12:49 PM       
I care that you graduated. Congrats.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2011, 12:52 PM       
awright pub, is that some sort of surrealist commentary or are you just giving me hell
I'm cool with either one
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2011, 12:55 PM       
Quote:

Dude I didn't like it at first because everything was so different that it was overwhelming, but now I think it's totally rad and I haven't really found anything that's worse than the old version

Congratulations. That means more anti-idling time.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2011, 03:11 PM       
I cared, but didn't think you'd care that I cared.

How many pens did you get as graduation gifts?

I graduated midterm and no one got me anything But I hear that most people get pens.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2011, 03:13 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 9th, 2011, 03:16 PM       

<3
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 9th, 2011, 03:17 PM       
God, that is so hot.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 9th, 2011, 03:19 PM       
I would pay money to have her sing every song.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 9th, 2011, 03:20 PM       
Seriously, that is a rare thing. I am tighter with my money than a gnat's chuffskin wallet.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 9th, 2011, 03:31 PM       
Which I guess makes it a compliment? Or suggests I am off in the way I show affection.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 9th, 2011, 03:31 PM       
Oh! I remember. I should show I like her by offering to suck her dick.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 9th, 2011, 03:32 PM       
This will be an instant road to success. It never fails.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
lol at 1:05 and 1:40
Näyttelijäbotti!
...I imagine.